Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:24:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crazy ICO or Crazy Me?  (Read 647 times)
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:05:49 AM

I don't know why you are bent on ICO, if there are already establish project you can participated in, project like Ethereum and BTC are still go buy at anytime. Finding good projects now is getting difficult because the space is now very crowded
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:13:42 AM

If you are looking for appearance of legit project/ICO you will never invest anything in any project. That been said, you just need to take a blind leap and invest in any popular ICO that is supported by relatively large communnity

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
rockie87

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:19:21 AM

Don't turn your eyes on every ICOs as most of them will seem like a scam. Go for ICOs which has moer hype as these are the ones which people tend to invest in. As you can see the most hyped ICOs are still running successful in the market.

_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣___▁
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
 ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  www.icoforums.net  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅
shiningstar

Activity: 420

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:26:22 AM

Most of the icos are only idea without actual product so yes it looks like scam to me especially if they are going to make something big without the experience to back it up. Even among the ico a year ago only some of them already release the product.

Rudementry

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:05:27 AM

Well, if you did not find a good ICO, then you did not look well. I wanted 2 days ago to take part in one. So I did not get tokens. They were bought in 1 minute. I could not take part in another ICO, because there was a lot of supporting documents, I did not have the desire to communicate with it. Some projects are open only to whales, and the threshold of entry is 5,000 dollars. Another ICO was supposed to last a month, and sales ended in a week, as they quickly collected the entire amount. Look for those good projects and you will be happy.
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 10:52:53 AM

It is always risky to invest in ICO but its not mean that all ICO's are scam.For your information I am here giving you some sites from that you can get all details about particular ICO and decide if invest or not here is the list:

icoalert.com
crustcrypto.com
ICObench.com
ICORating.com
icobazaar.com
tokenmarket.net
icotracker.net

I will advice you that pls study this all sites well before invest in any ICO because in the all above sites have much accurate and deep information about particular project.

SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:05:46 PM

Yeah you are right...ICO these days had made such a image that people don't believe in that at all. Specifically ERC20 token has created such a bad image and people start calling it as Shitcoin. In such scenerio, even the genuine and potential project also got ignored and investors something miss a chance to earn high profits. But we can't really help in this.
dogandogru

Activity: 481
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:03:14 PM

Yeah you are right...ICO these days had made such a image that people don't believe in that at all. Specifically ERC20 token has created such a bad image and people start calling it as Shitcoin. In such scenerio, even the genuine and potential project also got ignored and investors something miss a chance to earn high profits. But we can't really help in this.

I agree with you because of alot past scam ICO's, ICO's have spoiled their reputation in crypto-market and nobody really want to trust or invest in them anymore.
CryptoMadMax

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:07:52 PM

Never tried to invest in ICOs. In my opinion better to invest in alts
KwizatzHaderach

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:16:07 PM

My investment strategy has been centered on ICOs as they offer more scaling on ROI in the long term if the project succeeds.
Currently just over 300% gains over the last 3 months. I  just pick projects that are reasonable, provides a good community, has a good product and superb team.
There a lot of reference sites (icorating, icobench) you can use for checking this over the internet.

Advise will be, DYOR. There are a lot of good projects that do not have good returns for some months but moons when milestones are reached.
Good luck in investing.

SanZoldyck

Activity: 615
Merit: 105

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:20:43 PM

yes I think investing your money in ICO is quite risky for people who do not really know about ICO, but for me ICO is a good thing to multiply money for the future, but we have to be picky with ICO, and do not get stuck on ICO the scam  Kiss

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:50:40 PM

Some ICOs like TeleX AI have an established company in a reputable place (they have one in London). If you see the company established in Panama or some other unregulated place then you should be more cautious. If you want some ICO price coins then grab some here before it hits the exchange http://telexai.com/

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:59:20 PM

I have invested in only two ico,sold without or loses second ico is ongoing,long term am expecting up 100% profit
No hype ,all legit

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
furfurol

Activity: 137

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:34:31 PM

I was looking to purchase an ICO at a discount.  The more I look into different offers, the more I see that things may be a scam- similar websites, over seas, similar advertisements.  It seems easy to raise millions.  In fact, now every ICO to me looks like a scam.  I don't want to miss out, but of course don't want to be scammed.

Has anyone noticed the same?  Has anyone invested money in an ICO and actually received valuable coins out of it?  If so, which website help you find it?
I usually use https://icobench.com/icos. This resource has the quite sensible experts. But I can't find a good project last time. Maybe there is a calm before the holidays   Undecided
turmalin

Activity: 133

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:53:49 PM

You are not crazy  Grin There are a lot of crazy people who create so many scam ICO's. I can recommend this site https://icotoinvest.com/
I hope it will help you
twobits

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:05:48 PM

I was looking to purchase an ICO at a discount.  The more I look into different offers, the more I see that things may be a scam- similar websites, over seas, similar advertisements.  It seems easy to raise millions.  In fact, now every ICO to me looks like a scam.  I don't want to miss out, but of course don't want to be scammed.

Has anyone noticed the same?  Has anyone invested money in an ICO and actually received valuable coins out of it?  If so, which website help you find it?
I've invested in a lot of icos but scam or not depends on your self mate. if you are doing a proper research and you may so far from the scam project. i made 5x from wabi ico. This is very good amount.
if you are still believing about the majority of icos looks scam for you and look at coinmarketcap. how majority of the promising project like ethereum, stratis, neo etc started from ico.  Shocked

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:07:50 PM

If you are looking for appearance of legit project/ICO you will never invest anything in any project. That been said, you just need to take a blind leap and invest in any popular ICO that is supported by relatively large communnity
Yeah you should invest in that crypto which is liked by most because the market value of such things become very high in which people invest the most, like in bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency of the world and that’s why the number of its investors is in millions.

You should not waste your time and money in such a currency which is not welcomed by a large community otherwise you will fall.
nambunamba

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:17:10 PM

its true many crazy ico seems imposible to do but they are do exist. i would recomend you to invest in bobs, pundi, and spectiv. they. have a good project especially pundi and bobs repair. they got great partnership. xlm partnership with pundi and for bob's they got great advisory john mcafee

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Gogochen

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:49:53 PM

Investment ICO is actually a very risky move, but if you invest in a good ICO project, it will bring you enormous profits, even a fraud, even a bubble, I would choose investment ICO.

KingKrypto

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:00:32 PM

That's why before investing in an ICO it's good to do a background check of the team and of the project. Also, check the project in different media publications.

There are these website you can use to learn more about the project:
ICO Bench
ICO Tracker
ICO Rating
ICO Data
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: