Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:48:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NEW][EXCHANGE] Coinhouse.eu - Fast, Solid and Safe Altcoin exchange  (Read 3116 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Coinhouse.eu (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:35:16 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 07:51:12 AM by Coinhouse.eu

Coinhouse.eu is a new altcoin exchange and we are live already @ https://coinhouse.eu

We believe a good trading experience with the possebility of using TA (Technical Analysis) is needed to understand and point the value of a certain cryptocurrency.
We also want to give better support so that everyone get the help what is needed in order to solve the issues they got. Uptime is a big challange for many exchange at the current moment. We will focus to provide maximum uptime and upgrade everything as fast as possible.

Also trusting us is something to work on because trust is not build in one day. We will be as transparant and consistent as possible and doing what we say is important in order to built the trust what is needed. You can open a ticket in order to ask for listing new cryptocurrencies at coinhouse.freshdesk.com

If you have any questions, issues with the use of our service or if you have feedback/ideas please tell us.

We will respond in this thread aswell in new opened support tickets at coinhouse.freshdesk.com

We hope to welcome you all soon,

Team Coinhouse.

UPDATE

For people who have 2FA problems i got this answer in one of our tickets of some who found a solution

I found the problem for me . It's a matter of timing .
I wanted to use google auth but when I clicked on the enable 2FTA button , a pop up occured with the authy logo. since i don't have authy installed on my smartphone, i asked for a code via text message . after entering the authy code i got an "invalid code " message on the main window.

Here is the trick :
the code you have in the text box above the enable 2FTA button is the google one .
But the code you asked for via text message (the one you supposed to enter in popup ) is an authy one .

So if you wait to long to enter the authy code, by the time you click on the verify button, the google code has timed out and you get an invalid code one the main windows

To get it to work you have to :
wait for the timer beginning of a new google code .
then quicly ( and very quickly) enter the google code, click the "enable to FTA" button. quickly ask for a authy validation code via text message , and enter it in the popup, click the verify button (enter key does not work)

all this must be done before the google code change .

Good luck . (it worked for me but it took me some time to figure it out)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mitch8128

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:56:34 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 07:32:25 AM by mitch8128

nice exchange, looks fresh.
congratulations on the launch guys, i hope you have good success  Grin
orionluckyse7en

Activity: 728
Merit: 102

3D Logo & Animated Design Services PM me ;)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:53:48 AM

Visited, nice exchange and it is really a brand new exchange i guess. I think you should make some promotional things to spread the news about this exchange. Perhaps bounty campaign. But I dont see ETH market there. Congratulation, by the way  Wink

◥◥ 3D Logo & Animated Design ◤◤
Trusted Easy Simple Satisfactory Guaranteed
More info contact Telegram
x314.network

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:49:14 AM

Really nice service, supportive.
So far, great!
You can trade our coin there
https://coinhouse.eu/markets/x314btc
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1118

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 02:09:28 AM

Visited your exchange. Here's my thoughts.
At first glace, it looks clunky, seems like an EtherDelta Copy. (sorry, just being honest)
I doubt any newbie on trading would be able to use your exchange.
Instruments, charts are ok.
Fees are ok too.
Volume not so (I guess, this is where a good marketing strategy to promote this exchange will come in handy Cheesy)

Overall, I think it's around 6/10
Do focus on creating a great UI too. It helps in dragging new traders to your exchange. Smiley

/] Mr.Stork   
/]E X C H A N G E
S E R V I C E
████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████▄█████████▀
█████▀██▀▀█████▄
████████████████
█████▐█▄▀▄██▄▀▄██
█████▄█▄▄▄██▄▄
█████▀██████████
███████▀▀██████▌
███████████▀██▀

█████████
█████▄████████▄
███▄█████████████▄
░░▄███████████████▄

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███▄▄
▄█████████▄
▄█████████▄
▀██▀██▀
▀█████████▀
▀███████▀
█████████
███████████████
███████████████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
█████████████████████
▀▀███████████████▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

/]NO KYC    NO AML
NO REGISTRATION

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
x314.network

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:15:19 AM

At first glace, it looks clunky, seems like an EtherDelta Copy. (sorry, just being honest)
Fees are ok too.
Volume not so (I guess, this is where a good marketing strategy to promote this exchange will come in handy Cheesy)

Do focus on creating a great UI too. It helps in dragging new traders to your exchange. Smiley

It's obvious in its beginnings. I consider it very solid for a new service..
Coinhouse.eu (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:43:21 PM

Fees are ok too.

I will thank you for your feedback. Maybe you can tell us what you don't like or what you do like?

Some traders absolutly want a bigger chart. Some just don't. Some don't want to scroll to place orders. Some other people do like to scroll. Some want it simple others want a lot of TA or indicators. That's also the reason why we consider to built multiple different templates.

Also lequidity is something we do need. That's also because we are not yet known by many people. But we are working on some marketing campagnes.
x314.network

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:59:50 PM

Its only a bummer that withdrawals are stuck..
MrLitex

Activity: 546
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:15:46 AM

What are your key differences from other exchanges? What is your competitive advantage over them? Those words that you say - any exchange promises, even those that are now.

Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:25:29 AM

Can you explain Why should i trading on your exchange ? How do you make sure people if your exchange are secure ?
Coinhouse.eu (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:08:44 PM

MrLitex and Coroline:
The key differences will be better charting. Also more coins listed. Currently we work on some coins like NEO/GAS/RPX ETH/+tokens ZEC XMR SC DCR and more in the planning. Also we just started with currently only this template. But we want to make trading more easy for the starting trader/investor. Which means coins management will also be better. But these things are on the planning.

Also we are european based which is different with regulation. We will never ask our clients more than we need. So currently KYC/AML is not needed in europe we will also not ask you to fill this if it isn't needed. We do require 2FA in order to withdraw funds this will bring more safety to our clients. The funds are also stored offline in our cold storage which will be secure for any kind of attack.

Currently you should trade by us if you want better charting where you can add a lot of indicators to the chart. Which isn't really possible on other exchange with more than 30 coins.
zanead08

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:56:12 PM

Hello. I did try traiding in your exchange but zero vol with some coins, its not bad because of new exchange so i have a question about withdraw... We can deposit but cant withdraw any coins so when can we withdraw coins from your exchange ?
Coinhouse.eu (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:21:28 PM

x314.network & zanead08: Withdraws issues are resolved. If you still got issues you could try to clear your cache. For more issues please fill a ticket at coinhouse.freshdesk.com
cointabo

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:56:11 PM

Wish you all the best with the project, hope you succeed.
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:29:52 AM

Hey, guys. Just out of interest's sake: is 'new' Coinhouse connected to this?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=777793.0
Coinhouse.eu (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:35:32 AM

Hey, guys. Just out of interest's sake: is 'new' Coinhouse connected to this?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=777793.0

No thats not related to https://coinhouse.eu
neosone

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:43:54 PM

Every new exchange is welcome in the market with crypto currencies. I am registered and secured my account with 2FA protection. After sending an email to my address, verified my email. Nice new exchange. I looked at the section fee and the 0.2% business transaction fee is not high. I would like to know the exact fees for withdrawing bitcoins and other coins. I've only found this "WITHDRAW FEES We use the minimum amount to send withdraws." I would suggest writing a fee per coin for each coin.
Coinhouse.eu (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:05:49 PM

Every new exchange is welcome in the market with crypto currencies. I am registered and secured my account with 2FA protection. After sending an email to my address, verified my email. Nice new exchange. I looked at the section fee and the 0.2% business transaction fee is not high. I would like to know the exact fees for withdrawing bitcoins and other coins. I've only found this "WITHDRAW FEES We use the minimum amount to send withdraws." I would suggest writing a fee per coin for each coin.

Maybe a good idea to add this in the withdraw pages per coin. Thank you.
neosone

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:19:29 PM

Maybe a good idea to add this in the withdraw pages per coin. Thank you.
It will be a positive improvement and thank you for reviewing this. I wish you a great financial turnover.
x314.network

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:04:40 PM

I have 3 withdrawals stuck.. Can you look into this?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: