Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:58:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NEW][EXCHANGE] Coinhouse.eu - Fast, Solid and Safe Altcoin exchange  (Read 3129 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
thaliaand

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:30:29 PM

I visited the website and take a look for a while, but I don't see ETH market. Or i missed it?
Master Carnegie

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:47:11 PM

It has a good interface, it is a friendly exchange to negotiate, it is a new exchange, how do you want to attract investors? and traders? Good Marketing is the way to solidify your exchange. I intend to test the exchange gradually, and would like to see the ability to great trade, how much it supports.
extro24

Activity: 481
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:13:39 PM

Please look at adding Datacoin (DTC).  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2188160.0
Twitter:  www.twitter.com/DatacoinX
We are currently traded on BTCPOP Exchange:  https://btcpop.co/Exchange/DTC

Thank you.

Coinhouse.eu (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:24:44 PM

x314.network: Your withdrawal are processed a few hour ago. Thank you for notifying us.
Coinhouse.eu (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:26:06 PM

I visited the website and take a look for a while, but I don't see ETH market. Or i missed it?

We are currently working to integrate this. Same for more coins.
x314.network

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:26:41 PM

x314.network: Your withdrawal are processed a few hour ago. Thank you for notifying us.

No they were not. transaction hash does not exist. coins are not in my address.
please check the support ticket
strelok25

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:30:55 PM

When did your Coinhouse exchange start working, how many traders are currently working on your exchange? What commission do you charge each trader from the trades? What is the maximum amount of money you can withdraw from the balance of your account without passing verification?
storfox

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:42:06 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2017, 11:57:22 PM by storfox

Can i trade on your Coinshouse without going through document verification. What is the maximum amount of money that i can withdraw from my account balance without going through verification? How much does it cost to add a new token to your Coinhouse exchange?
mitch8128

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:28:54 AM

I contacted the blockfolio team and enquired about adding support for coinhouse.eu, they have added it to the Todo list but they have a few exchanges on the list already.
Hopefully we'll see support for coinhouse in the coming weeks/months.
Coinhouse.eu (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:18:18 AM

When did your Coinhouse exchange start working, how many traders are currently working on your exchange? What commission do you charge each trader from the trades? What is the maximum amount of money you can withdraw from the balance of your account without passing verification?
We started on December 19th 2017. What do you exactly mean by this question: "how many traders are currently working on your exchange?" We have a 0.2% trade fee. But currently we have an action with 0% fee till Februari 1, 2018 (01 - 02 - 2018). Currently you can withdraw unlimited with 2FA activated. But we are working on limited withdraw without 2FA. KYC verification is not needed to withdraw funds.
Coinhouse.eu (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:20:38 AM

Can i trade on your Coinshouse without going through document verification. What is the maximum amount of money that i can withdraw from my account balance without going through verification? How much does it cost to add a new token to your Coinhouse exchange?

Yes you can trade without KYC(Document) verification. You can withdraw unlimited when you enabled 2FA. But we are working on limited withdraw without 2FA. If you want to list a coin you can open a support ticket for more information.
x314.network

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:08:16 PM

I have nothing but good experiences with this exchange.. sure, something took hours to answer ticket, but always resolved issue. Give starting exchanges a change.
usercryptomany

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:56:42 AM

For me the main safety , which would protect against hacking and data leakage . Delta recently after a hacker attack many lost tokens and Ethereum .
pakupayung

Activity: 437
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:06:44 AM

What Altcoins are already available in the coinhouse?
How much is each transaction fee?
bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 10:09:01 AM

maybe I will be more interested, if you have mission to enter top 10 crypto exchanger world ...
Aikanaro

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:58:14 PM

Be careful with coinhouse.eu, I have 5 days waiting for a bitcoin withdrawal and they have given me a transaction ID that does not work. The same has happened to some colleagues.
bekermeister

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:53:21 PM

Hi dear Coinhouse team !
As i inform you MANY times my deposit has disappeared. I still hope your your team is not involved in this, but my hopes very quickly vanished . When they disappear completely, I will start methodically informing the whole cryptocurrency community about this situation.
Of course, none of us want this, and I really hope that you will be able to solve this problem in the near future

Kind regards
blackpanther

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:43:13 AM

Hi Coinhouse,

I want to withdraw my BTC but can't see where to put the withdrawal BTC address, please help asap.

I have already sent you message through your support, but still no reply.
Coinhouse.eu (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:10:05 PM

Be careful with coinhouse.eu, I have 5 days waiting for a bitcoin withdrawal and they have given me a transaction ID that does not work. The same has happened to some colleagues.

When there is a txid it is right. Because txids are made by wallets. We believe due high transaction traffic over the bitcoin network the fees skyrocket. That's why a lot of transactions didn't show because many nodes just didn't saw them.

If you still got issues with your withdraw I recommend to open a ticket if you didn't already.

Hi dear Coinhouse team !
As i inform you MANY times my deposit has disappeared. I still hope your your team is not involved in this, but my hopes very quickly vanished . When they disappear completely, I will start methodically informing the whole cryptocurrency community about this situation.
Of course, none of us want this, and I really hope that you will be able to solve this problem in the near future

Kind regards

Did you open a ticket at coinhouse.freshdesk.com?
invitro

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:48:47 PM

Are you connected with Coinhouse.io or .com?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: