Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:49:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NEW][EXCHANGE] Coinhouse.eu - Fast, Solid and Safe Altcoin exchange  (Read 3129 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
coinmadness

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:16:41 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2018, 03:50:06 PM by coinmadness

Anyone has successfully withdraw BTC to your wallet? Same here I got no withdraw history only get an email.
lionsera

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:56:34 AM

Hi dear Coinhouse team !
As i inform you MANY times my deposit has disappeared. I still hope your your team is not involved in this, but my hopes very quickly vanished . When they disappear completely, I will start methodically informing the whole cryptocurrency community about this situation.
Of course, none of us want this, and I really hope that you will be able to solve this problem in the near future

Kind regards

Have you received your btc.. ?? what happened? Is coinhouse Ok to use?
Bitcoinguru99

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:29:42 PM

had quite some withdrawls today, light coins worked very well and fast! I had one bitcoin withdrawl last night, worked fine as well. just had 2 new bitcoin withdrawls that have not yet arrived but I think they are sending these once every day, during night time in europe. will let you know tomorrow if everything is fine ;-)
Niclamus

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:19:28 AM

I cant make deposit addresses for any coin. :/
coinmadness

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:36:20 AM

@graveyard1987 thanks for your reply, cant pm back due to limit...

Just a quick update, I got my BTC withdraw after few hours and got 8 confirmation.

- The withdrawal process is manual so it took few hours to process
- Current BTC withdraw fee is 0.0012
- You will not get any history appear on your account history after withdrawal submitted, the history will only appear under "Account History" after they have sent the payment and you will the transaction ID.
- Support time is within 24 hours for me

For the BTC transaction ID you need to copy it and check on blockchain.info

Overall the trade UI is nice to use but there are some chart display bugs and I think will be be iron out soon.
Since withdrawal is manually process, I'm think it will take a long time if the exchange gets popular.

So far this exchange is decent for me.
Coinhouse.eu (OP)

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:55:26 AM

@graveyard1987 thanks for your reply, cant pm back due to limit...

Just a quick update, I got my BTC withdraw after few hours and got 8 confirmation.

- The withdrawal process is manual so it took few hours to process
- Current BTC withdraw fee is 0.0012
- You will not get any history appear on your account history after withdrawal submitted, the history will only appear under "Account History" after they have sent the payment and you will the transaction ID.
- Support time is within 24 hours for me

For the BTC transaction ID you need to copy it and check on blockchain.info

Overall the trade UI is nice to use but there are some chart display bugs and I think will be be iron out soon.
Since withdrawal is manually process, I'm think it will take a long time if the exchange gets popular.

So far this exchange is decent for me.

Thank you for your review. Bitcoin withdrawals are instant only withdrawals are added to a queue which will being processed once a day. This is because we using batched bitcoin transactions. When the amount of withdrawals increase the withdrawals will be more often send.
akis88

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:29:27 AM

hi coinhouse..why i dont have any deposit address in my wallet?all blank
osnk

Activity: 172
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:49:30 AM

withdrawal of funds does not work, you will soon be taken out to clean water, a swindler
Bitcoinguru99

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:37:11 PM

a quick feedback:

- site is nice & ease to use
- deposit was good and fast and showing the status of a deposit
- just 1 deposit hanging around somewhere out of 20 and hopefully my coinhouse supportticket regarding that will be resolved soon
- support generally fast and within the promised 24h
- wallet showing coins balances are a bit confusing not always accurate
- withdrawls of ltc work very fast
- withdrawls of btc are batched so it takes some time - in my case around 2 to 14 hours

A nice start guys & we really need new good exchanges.
Probably a good idea to think about knc in order to be on the save side. nova had quite a good level withdrawl system.

Thanks
Bitcoinguru99

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:38:18 PM

Hi akis88, you migh need to use another browser...
Saberu87

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:58:12 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2018, 02:43:33 PM by Saberu87

I have edited this message, I'm still not sure whether this site is trustworthy and legitimate until I receive my withdrawn BTC..

Edit: I got my BTC in the end. THANKS COINHOUSE
simocoa

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:15:01 PM

Hello Coinhouse, I sent you a ticket because it's 6 hours since I send my LTC and i'm still waiting
Coinhouse.eu (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:28:47 PM

Little update on the exchange it self
Yesterday we had a little milestone already with passing 10.000 members!

Hello Coinhouse, I sent you a ticket because it's 6 hours since I send my LTC and i'm still waiting

Yes we had a deamon down (a smal portion of the program running the exchange) its up now but we have a backlog of deposits from some coins.
Our inhouse developers is working his ass of to get it all done today.
Please send a Ticket if you havent already so the dev knows about your problem and he can fix it.
Saberu87

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:33:12 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2018, 02:42:43 PM by Saberu87

edit: Again I'm not going to praise this until I receive my Bitcoins. Honestly I really suggest you approve my Bitcoin because it's not worth any negative feedback Smiley

I WILL update this post with some good feedback when I receive that Bitcoin, pay attention  there.

Edit: I got my BTC in the end. THANKS COINHOUSE
crynvestor

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:47:35 PM

If I may suggest something freely: have to option to buy/sell [AMOUNT] of [COIN] every [TIME-INTERVAL]. It lresembles perhaps a bot, but it can make people buy in steadily in a coin over time.
Or well, it's something I don't even know why no exchange has thought of yet.
Coinhouse.eu (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:19:26 AM

If I may suggest something freely: have to option to buy/sell [AMOUNT] of [COIN] every [TIME-INTERVAL]. It lresembles perhaps a bot, but it can make people buy in steadily in a coin over time.

We dont believe in tricking people with fake volume we want to give good support, and a steady platform.
Saberu87

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:21:20 AM

We dont believe in tricking people with fake volume we want to give good support, and a steady platform.

Can you explain why I tried to cash out my BTC and nothing happened?

Can you explain why the only coin with volume is Electra?

Can you explain how a server with Cloudflare DDOS protection becomes extremely slow with barely any trades?

Can you explain why the only coin I have been able to withdraw is Electra?

Can you confidently say you are not part of this Electra scam.

This is ridiculous.
crynvestor

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:37:19 AM

What fake volume do you mean? If I want to buy 1000 BitShares every week let's say, but I don't want to buy them manually? Where's the fake volume in that?
Let alone a week, say I want to buy 150 BTS a day, where's the fake volume in that? I don't see the problem :p
Saberu87

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:30:02 AM

I got an email saying they will process my Bitcoin transaction maybe tomorrow. I will update this post with a positive feedback if my transaction is successful. Thanks.
shettima14th

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:54:12 AM

When i want to withdraw my coin, i was asked to create 2factor password in which after i did, am still unable to withdraw my coin because its telling me 2factor code failled and i tried to disable it and its telling me incorrect code. Please how can i recover my code?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: