Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:03:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NEW][EXCHANGE] Coinhouse.eu - Fast, Solid and Safe Altcoin exchange  (Read 3123 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hyominftw

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:11:47 AM

I have good experiences with this exchange. Sold some electra, and managed to withdraw LTC very swiftly as well.
m4nts1

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:26:39 AM

I got an email saying they will process my Bitcoin transaction maybe tomorrow. I will update this post with a positive feedback if my transaction is successful. Thanks.

Please keep us updated.

Still not even an e-mail for me. Sent 2 tickets.
spankx

Activity: 64
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:10:00 AM

I have good experiences with this exchange. Sold some electra, and managed to withdraw LTC very swiftly as well.

First post. seems legit ;-)
Coinhouse.eu (OP)

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:03:39 AM

If I may suggest something freely: have to option to buy/sell [AMOUNT] of [COIN] every [TIME-INTERVAL]. It lresembles perhaps a bot, but it can make people buy in steadily in a coin over time.
Or well, it's something I don't even know why no exchange has thought of yet.

We dont believe in tricking people with fake volume we want to give good support, and a steady platform.

Can you explain why I tried to cash out my BTC and nothing happened?

Can you explain why the only coin with volume is Electra?

Can you explain how a server with Cloudflare DDOS protection becomes extremely slow with barely any trades?

Can you explain why the only coin I have been able to withdraw is Electra?

Can you confidently say you are not part of this Electra scam.

This is ridiculous.

#1 did you setup 2FA? if not please do, did you send a ticket about the btc withdraw?
#2 because we are a new exchange primare investors dont go to new exchanges in the beginning and electra is a new coin with a great big community.
     and they are trading thats why there is volume.
#3 please tell what is extremely slow?
#4 all coins can be withdrawn. Only BTC we send out in batches so you dont have to wait several days to to get 1 conf.
#5 yes coinhouse doesnt launch coins. We also dont intent to do so, we just provide a platform to trade coins on just like coinsmarkets,Yobit,Bittrex,poloniex and such

Kind regards,
Nicolaas
Coinhouse.eu (OP)

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:05:37 AM

If I may suggest something freely: have to option to buy/sell [AMOUNT] of [COIN] every [TIME-INTERVAL]. It lresembles perhaps a bot, but it can make people buy in steadily in a coin over time.
Or well, it's something I don't even know why no exchange has thought of yet.

We dont believe in tricking people with fake volume we want to give good support, and a steady platform.

What fake volume do you mean? If I want to buy 1000 BitShares every week let's say, but I don't want to buy them manually? Where's the fake volume in that?
Let alone a week, say I want to buy 150 BTS a day, where's the fake volume in that? I don't see the problem :p

I think i misunderstood, i whas thinking you would like to have coinhouse put a bot on a coin to buy and sell.

But i can pich the idea to our developer. But first he is very busy to get the exchange totally bug free and credit people deposits and withdraws.

Kind regards,
Nicolaas
Bitcoinguru99

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:27:30 AM

Good experience with the site. Deposit works fine and so does withdrawl. Just allow them sometime for bitcoin withdrawls which is actually normal for all exchanges and its not their fault! For me still 1 deposit (out of 100) not credit...
Serious and trudtworthy for me so far
mistertjay

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:44:25 AM

THIs exchange is a scam, I did a withrawal transaction 4 days ago and I can’t even see it in my history. I tried to find some informations them but there is barely anything out there, simply, this is unknow, no reputation, no office adress no phone number, nothing at all. Stay away from it and put your money in a safe exchange, not a shit a*s one

Hi,

Did you put in a support ticket?
if so please send me the ticket number so i can check up on it 4 days is rediculus this should not happen.

Kind regards,
Nicolaas

Hi Nicolaas, I seem to be having trouble with a DASH deposit that I made. I've raised a ticket about it as well since earlier this morning. Having read all the posts here and the rage on Twitter, I'm admittedly a bit uneasy but do not want to join the pitchfork mob on social media. I would however like to get my issue reviewed and resolved. My ticket # is 1177. Thanks!

Bitcoinguru99

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:59:19 AM

Hi Nicolas. Can you please check on my ticket #879. Thanks
finder

Activity: 184

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:37:35 PM

The ECA couldn't get it. I have to deposit it Huh Huh
finder

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:43:08 PM

Saberu87

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:01:36 PM

Just an update on the situation. I had made two BTC withdrawals and the smaller one was sent, larger one wasn't. The larger withdrawal was worth almost $600. I need an update on this asap, please check your tickets Coinhouse. Another thing I noticed is the TX ID given to the larger transaction in the history was matching the TX ID of the smaller transaction yet the larger amount was not logged/ sent. It looks like a bug where only one of the BTC amounts was sent, probably because they mentioned they were trying to combine multiple transactions into one. Well in my case they combined out most of my BTC, probably still sitting on their exchange.
Saberu87

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:22:25 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2018, 02:42:23 PM by Saberu87

Ticket #1143. I'm not going to be quiet until I get my BTC owed. Still owed 0.03400719 BTC.

If you can return this BTC to me, then you will get a glowing review from me about your exchange and I'll edit every single negative post in this thread to become a positive post. If not, the opposite can happen.

Please, I suggest you make a careful consideration- 0.034 BTC is a small amount, but your exchange's reputation is worth more than 0.034 BTC right? It's an easy decision.

Actually I'm a programmer too, I would happily be willing to join your team help you recover all these bugs and make a great exchange. That is my offer for you if you need help. I don't think my BTC is 'lost in the ether' it's somewhere in your exchange you just need to find it Smiley

Edit: I got my BTC in the end. THANKS COINHOUSE
Bitcoinguru99

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:11:50 AM

for me everything is working fine  Grin. i did quite some volume with them! there was one deposit hanging around for some time but today it arrived. Deposits were really fast & litecoin withdrawls nearly imminent! bitcoin withdrawls take some time but we know that and thats the case in nearly any other exchange! they upgraded a new withdrawl feature on bitcoins so we are now able to see the status of the withdrawls.
As I said, for me everything perfect here and i will be your future customer.
Thanks guys
finder

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:14:31 AM

It was very fast to withdraw the money, but when I was able to access multiple transactions, I was able to take out a deposit, and I submitted the ticket for two days, and still no one was able to deal with it Sad
Bitcoinguru99

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:25:48 AM

finder, i guess they have to handle with thousands of support tickets at a time. they dont have an easy job but i am sure nicolass will handle your ticket soon. by the way, i just withdrawl litecoins again. omg, after pressing the withdrawl buttom, less than a sec later the litecoins arrived in my computer, incredible!
Saberu87

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:11:50 AM

finder, i guess they have to handle with thousands of support tickets at a time. they dont have an easy job but i am sure nicolass will handle your ticket soon. by the way, i just withdrawl litecoins again. omg, after pressing the withdrawl buttom, less than a sec later the litecoins arrived in my computer, incredible!

Funny how some people are not even receiving their coins and some are. Coinhouse I'm telling you guys if you don't give me back my BTC your reputation as an exchange will suffer. I run a very popular Youtube channel about cryptocurrencies. I haven't mentioned your exchange yet but if I don't get back my BTC I will be talking about my experience on there.
lifeisgood1011

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:31:46 AM

if these guys were serious about their business they would of made announcements about their issues, keeping quit and ignoring their customers makes them loose credibility and confidence, do you think as a customer I would use this exchange again after all this bs? hell no
mistertjay

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:04:36 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DS4yF40W4AIQi15.jpg - This is seriously a joke. Fast? 15 hours and counting without a reply from your teams end yet there's time to update your twitter. Solid? Can't trace a DASH transaction that happened to your exchange provided wallet... Safe? Yet to be determined as I'm not the only one that's complaining about their lost deposits and/or inability to withdraw from your exchange.... what kind of sham operation is coinhouse running there?

Ticket #1177

Since I put up this post earlier, it's only fair that I follow up and state that the team were able to resolve my issue and I got my DASH reflecting in my account. They said they have over 500 tickets being processed a day. I'm assuming it's some bug that has their whole team out for a loop. What matters is that they delivered at the end and for that I am grateful. Thanks guys and good luck with sorting out the other issues, hope you're able to resolve the same way as mine.

To all others, be patient, they'll get around to it, doesn't look like they're out to steal people's moneys... just regular human beings dealing with a clusterfuck of potentially epic proportions.

Boolenatik

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:53:16 AM

Please someone who can look ticket withdrawal #1319
xTOny

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:49:32 PM

This is not a scam exchange!
Its new and some things maybe take longer then on big exchanges like bittrex..

I buy frequently some <1$ coins here without any problems and transfer them to my own wallet without any problem,

today i deposit new btc to coinshouse.eu, bought electra coin and succesfull withdraw electra to my own wallet.

So............
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: