Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:56:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Btc good experience for young people  (Read 1815 times)
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:12:28 PM

Hey, I'm not old but I'm closer to old than young. I was fortunate to get into the stock market early and even a couple ipo's which led me into real estate etc. so now I'm in crypto, follow it, read it still trying to figure it out. Anyway, although everyone is now talking Bitcoin I think this story has sent a message about saving and investing to younger people. I don't think speculation is a good lesson but the ability to do more with ur money than spend it or gain no interest in a bank account is a good thing and I only learned it by listening to others as I was making my way.

I don't think btc is the answer to everything and it could even crash, that would also be a lesson, but the US population in general does not save a lot of money, perhaps this new development could help change that.
Bitcoin is one of the best investment to save the money. You have some knowledge in Bitcoin but not fully analyse the cryptocurrency. First you should differentiate the cryptocurrency and bank account. Because both are different in saving money. This should pumping and dumping in anytime. But bank account should maintain a constant value. Some interest only provide the banks. So cryptocurrency is not provide any interest because it value is define by crypto market. This should be easy to handle in anywhere.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saifanik

Activity: 147
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:17:42 PM

First of all,everything is now on the Internet. Youth-society is now completely dependent on the Internet. Many people use the Internet very well and many others badly. And young generation does bad things quickly.So from this side,a blind person can also say that Bitcoin is a lot better of the young generation.

Siglo // Send airtime with your siglo tokens (http://)
sayulita

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:03:57 PM

Hey, I'm not old but I'm closer to old than young. I was fortunate to get into the stock market early and even a couple ipo's which led me into real estate etc. so now I'm in crypto, follow it, read it still trying to figure it out. Anyway, although everyone is now talking Bitcoin I think this story has sent a message about saving and investing to younger people. I don't think speculation is a good lesson but the ability to do more with ur money than spend it or gain no interest in a bank account is a good thing and I only learned it by listening to others as I was making my way.

I don't think btc is the answer to everything and it could even crash, that would also be a lesson, but the US population in general does not save a lot of money, perhaps this new development could help change that.
Bitcoin is one of the best investment to save the money. You have some knowledge in Bitcoin but not fully analyse the cryptocurrency. First you should differentiate the cryptocurrency and bank account. Because both are different in saving money. This should pumping and dumping in anytime. But bank account should maintain a constant value. Some interest only provide the banks. So cryptocurrency is not provide any interest because it value is define by crypto market. This should be easy to handle in anywhere.
Yes definitely it is a very good experience for not only the young people but for adults also.It is a very good platform to earn money in a short period for the young people who are eager to earn money.Today young people are very literate and know how to operate internet.Signature campaigns also pay decent payments.If you are into bitcoin then you do not need any pocket money from your parents.You can live your life independently.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
BountyX

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:30:50 PM

I am not too young either, and I am happy to be able to profit from cryptos anyway. But for young people, who have more time in front, cryptos is THE WAY, definetly, to secure their financial future.

EllaPonchik

Activity: 532

Dream of the Great

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:32:49 PM

Slightly incomprehensible your opinion, do you want us to gain bad experience at the expense of bitcoin? On the contrary, it will be great if our generation does not depend on the state and taxes like you.
cx_primo

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:36:06 PM

yes very well said of every member and also in phil. to much people saw the news about the bitcoin is not illegal but bitcoin said as well a currency that you can justify that is it going Up or Down.. but for all professional about BTC were looking forward for the next currency of this World, admit we dont look for the old were looking always to the FUTURE.
naufals4

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 07:42:13 PM

i'm agree with your statement yeah nowadays the young people just like throw away their money they just buying anything they like so their money will decrease much faster, so the best way to that solution is like educate them with this crypto currency just from small first like tell them about Bitcoin and how they invest their money to it.

Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:50:09 PM

I think it's a great way for young people to learn about business and how to make Bitcoin doing different things that are completely different to what we taught in school. In school we taught to do well and study hard go to collage then we will get a good job. In the Bitcoin work or business in general this is bit the case and bitcoin opens s world of technological possibility for the young entrepreneur.

katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:56:18 PM

At early aged much better that young people must be aware about virtual currency because we are now facing for digital world and we will only used is pure online transaction. Also they can able.to earn even they are only student or even they only in their house it is better than playingbonline games which very in demand for the kids right now.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:20:40 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2018, 12:32:57 AM by Choyor

Investing in Bitcoin is an investment method that has the highest level of risk, here we are demanded to be extra careful in managing our Bitcoin investments and wealth, just a little carelessness then the result will be patal, we can lose even lose our Bitcoin investment . so in my opinion, BTC is the right investment method for young people, because young people are ready to take more risks.
vinc3

Activity: 309
Merit: 251

Make Love Not War

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:32:48 AM

I am very happy what we are experiencing as of the moment for we are learning more lessons from bitcoin regarding investing and making your money work for you. Hodling is like saving yet the interest is way better than banks, but there is no assurance that it will gain especially in altcoins, but there are more credible altcoins as of the moment and many are earning tremendously as of the moment. Listen to your gut feel and study well so you won't be a victim of scams and hackings. Protect your earnings for who would know what would be the value of of your earnings in the future. 

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Memenya

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:36:11 AM

Why do you think bitcoin is not the answer? I think you have your own reason why you say like that.
Anyway, bitcoin is not only good experience for young people but also for older people. Bitcoin i thought more like investment.
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:38:09 AM

Being involved in bitcoin at a younger age is a great opportunity for them to start investing for their future.In todays generation most risktakers are those younger ones and very open to internet or social medias that can be used in this kind of business.Lucky enough to know business at a young age so that as early as today they will know the importance of having their own money,they will know its worth because being here nothing comes easy.In some way at a young age they will realize that its not easy to gain profit or money one must need hardwork and patience to achieve ones goal to build a brighter future.
MakersONE

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:40:09 AM

This is useful at least in the fact that many people who are really far from the banking system, the economy and other things began to understand this. It makes people develop, and that's fine.
Wheelige

Activity: 238
Merit: 68

Do good things

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:43:01 AM

As a relatively young person I found the bitcoin experience to be similar to that of my last boss. Back when he was at university he would work over summer and put the money in shares. He sold a majority of the shares to buy a property outright and was essentially set for life. Held during the bad times and made moves based on research and technical analysis skills he picked up along the way. My approach has been pretty similar, putting what money I can into projects that I see having potential and looking to do something with the money more than earn 3% interest. Even if it goes belly up by 2020 I'll be glad for what it taught me. I don't think bitcoin will replace my dollars but I think there is room for them to live side by side. Btc is like electronic gold, that can be shipped across the world in an instant.

║║║║║║║║█║███║███║███║█║█║█║║███║█║█║║██    POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]
║║║║║║║║█║███║█║█║███║█║█║█║║█║█║█║█║║█      GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
║║║║║║║║█║█║║║███║█║║║███║██║███║███║██      HOMEPAGE | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | LINKEDIN | SLACK | GITHUB | YOUTUBE
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:47:07 AM

I definitely agree Bitcoin helps today generation to get richer in the future by savings and investing. It's really good for their career to known about money and investing, the problem is school didn't teach them the subject, so its good, Bitcoin help them to get the curiosity about it.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:53:06 AM

Being involved in bitcoin at a younger age is a great opportunity for them to start investing for their future.In todays generation most risktakers are those younger ones and very open to internet or social medias that can be used in this kind of business.Lucky enough to know business at a young age so that as early as today they will know the importance of having their own money,they will know its worth because being here nothing comes easy.In some way at a young age they will realize that its not easy to gain profit or money one must need hardwork and patience to achieve ones goal to build a brighter future.
Bitcoin is great experience for all the people in any age of life. Bitcoin is definitely not an answer for everything as op saying, but it can solve some economic problem's and for me that is enough. Centralized systems should be the thing of the past, just with decentralization we can have fair system and more fair distribution of the money.
We all agree in one thing, investing in bitcoins now and in altcoins can be great for our future, we learn and know about it now, when crypto currencies conquer the world we will have big advantage cause we are involved from beginning of everything.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
camito

Activity: 301
Merit: 3

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:54:59 AM

Yes it is good experience for young people to invest and learn about crypto world like bitcoin. It is a good investment that can help anyone, no matter what age you are, bitcoin is a good investment and like what you've said it gain no interests in banks which is the opposite in bitcoin, here you can earn lot of profit and it is a good way to invest for the future. Younger people like students can now earn money even if they are still studying and they can also earn money for their future.

───[  DAEFROM  ]───
─────────────[  Stable PoW Platform Based On Ethash Protocol With Its Own Features ]─────────────
───[  DAEFROM.COM  ]──
Tramle091296

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 12:57:32 AM

Yes. Your point of view is correct it is good for the young people having a experience about bitcoin. They can learn alot while they are young and also they can gain money for them selves that they didnt need to get money to their parents. Some of the country that 3rd gen that the life is so hard to get a money bitcoin is a bighelp for the people most of the yoing people there Smiley

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:04:13 AM

Of course, bitcoin is a great experience for young people now, they can save and make money by not asking parents, with bitcoin they can raise money for their future. I am one of the lucky people who can recognize bitcoin even though it is not a young person...

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: