Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:35:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Btc good experience for young people  (Read 1815 times)
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:15:48 AM

Btc is really a good experience for young people, especially for those young people that know's on how to access bitcoin because they earn and gain financial money which comes from bitcoin campaign and some other activities like investment and trading.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Agetan

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:16:38 AM

I think this is telling in the sense that young people are willing to take more risks and invest in a risky investment method like crypto because millenials are fed up with the current economic structure, they are not making enough money and everything is expensive. I think this sends a message beyond bitcoin and cryptocurrencies as a whole.

Yes, young people like more challenge rather than old people. Old people more thinking about passive but young people more active.
But i think bitcoin also good for older ( but not very old ) to get a chance to collect profit.
fishbonez11

Activity: 322
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:22:31 AM

Young people of today are either those who have barely enough to make both ends meet or those who have a lot that they have not understood the importance of saving and even earning for their own money. I agree with you that bitcoin in that sense has taught a good lesson of doing more with your money instead of just spending it or with the little interests in banks.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:25:32 AM

Hey, I'm not old but I'm closer to old than young. I was fortunate to get into the stock market early and even a couple ipo's which led me into real estate etc. so now I'm in crypto, follow it, read it still trying to figure it out. Anyway, although everyone is now talking Bitcoin I think this story has sent a message about saving and investing to younger people. I don't think speculation is a good lesson but the ability to do more with ur money than spend it or gain no interest in a bank account is a good thing and I only learned it by listening to others as I was making my way.

I don't think btc is the answer to everything and it could even crash, that would also be a lesson, but the US population in general does not save a lot of money, perhaps this new development could help change that.

Yes I agreed that bitcoin is a good experience for young people because it provide to the new generation a new experience to generate or gain money through bitcoin. Also bitcoin is the new era of digital currencies that's the young people can relate and easy to understand the used and importance of bitcoin. This experience for young people to engage bitcoin is maybe the answer to the needs in some aspect of young people that they want to be. Also bitcoin is a great contributor now in providing extra income for the new generation. Perhaps the new development will help change for new generation.
SWONG

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:38:20 AM

yeah, i agree it is an good experience for young people.
for young people it is an good chance for new world, they will change the life.
Although i an also not so young, middle man, but i feel good to plan BTC and in this range.

koyo12

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:38:34 AM

Hey, I'm not old but I'm closer to old than young. I was fortunate to get into the stock market early and even a couple ipo's which led me into real estate etc. so now I'm in crypto, follow it, read it still trying to figure it out. Anyway, although everyone is now talking Bitcoin I think this story has sent a message about saving and investing to younger people. I don't think speculation is a good lesson but the ability to do more with ur money than spend it or gain no interest in a bank account is a good thing and I only learned it by listening to others as I was making my way.

I don't think btc is the answer to everything and it could even crash, that would also be a lesson, but the US population in general does not save a lot of money, perhaps this new development could help change that.
bitcoin is a good opportunity and giving good experience to everyone especially to young people. bitcoin teaching them so many things, saving and investing, and teaching them how to take a risk. bitcoin helping so many people not just the younger one but everybody who are interested in it.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Geoll29

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:51:32 AM

Bitcoin is good not only for young people but for all type of ages. It has proven that one can get rich over a short period of time by investing in bitcoin. Although there are times when price goes down the trend is often favorable to everyone dealing with it.

matthewogus01

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:58:18 AM

Bitcoin is a good experience for young people because you learn how to invest in the process. This will also enhance your abilities to manage your financial capabilities and build capacity that you may use in your future endeavors as well.
Fire316

Activity: 281
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:01:29 AM

Not just a bitcoin ,even altcoins are good experience for young people because it is digital currency and we are now living in a computer world which is everything used internet.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:03:33 AM

bitcoin is a good opportunity and giving good experience to everyone especially to young people. bitcoin teaching them so many things, saving and investing, and teaching them how to take a risk. bitcoin helping so many people not just the younger one but everybody who are interested in it.

In my opinion, bitcoin is a good experience for the young people especially that the young people nowadays are more inclined to the internet technology. Young people may able to learn form this experience on how they will be able to save and earn from bitcoin and how they will manage their earnings to profit more.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
zabjerr

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 02:05:14 AM

young people have a bitcoin to know and experience so they can earn money so they do not always rely on their parents and their parents will be happy, so they just have to be bitcoin
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:08:28 AM

Yes, young people will gain and acquire knowledge and life's lessons from more experienced people.  Listening to them, analyzing and applying it is the key to achieve what the successful people achieved.  The younger a person engage in stock or crypto market, the more potential of having a better and successful future.  Unlike engaging in other stock market, crypto market is more suitable to the young people.  Why? Because almost young people loves exploring the internet world.  Meaning, they will easily acquire and gain information about the crypto market.  If properly guided, young people can save and invest in bitcoin world instead of wasting their allowances in food, gadgets and parties.  If young people will experience earning bitcoin.  For sure, their mind set will change and will love to invest and earn more.
dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:17:00 AM

Bitcoin is good not only for young people but for all type of ages. It has proven that one can get rich over a short period of time by investing in bitcoin. Although there are times when price goes down the trend is often favorable to everyone dealing with it.

While Bitcoin is suitable for all type of ages and society that they are in. Keep in mind that it will still depend on that person mindset if he or she will become successful through investing in this kind of venture. Most teenagers nowadays don't really prioritize their future as they will still rely on the allowance that they receive from the support of their parents. Most of the activities that they intend to engage with are mostly the adventure ones, such as traveling and the like. However, not all of them were like that. There are still young ones who were matured enough to take some actions in improving their future. But, at that stage, they mostly fail due to inexperience, lack of resources and research. Soon, they will reach a certain stage in their life where they will be having a stable job which could be a big help once they re-enter into investing with Bitcoins.

Getting rich with BTC for over a short period of time is not really quite accurate. Not unless you have a huge amount of investment which could earn a big percentage of gains. This is only achievable if you carefully plan your portfolio, make a wise decision and lots of luck.
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:39:25 AM

Yes,young people are always smart.Their have smart choice. Bitcoin is an online based currency. Smart and young people choose this for investment. They also be profited for investing here.Its a good experience for young people.

gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:48:32 AM

Yes it is good, for me as a young people, first time experience this kind of things at first i think it is all mean nothing. But time after time, i know and realize that bitcoin is nice, and i guess years after years bitcoin will known all over the world..
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:57:18 AM

Yes it is definitely good for young people because bitcoin teaches young people to save and to invest. young people who knew how to invest has a good successful future. It is good some young people engaged in cryptocurrency world.
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:06:37 AM

yes.. I agree with your statement.. usually young people interested about new thing like technology, the one of new technology is bitcoin.. many knowledge you can get in bitcoin, knowledge about crypto currency will continue to grown and it will be very useful in the future.. in bitcoin you can learn and you can make money.
Unit23

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:10:09 AM

Bitcoin Trading is Business via Latest Internet Technology in 2014. Here, We Can ngedapatin Money from Rp 100 rupiah - Rp 500,000,000 million. In just 1 Minute.A lot of youth experience in btc, whether the experience ended with success or failure, but experience will make you become someone more useful, goodluck
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:11:52 AM

I think yes because the bitcoin will be the future crypto currency and is the present so is right if the young people know better it for improve their ability with the new technologies
It is good to know for young people about bitcoin. In there young ages they learn how bitcoin works in the future. The ability of young ages they can get easily understand that bitcoin is the future cryptocurrency with help of new techonologies.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Deddy_Kazekage

Activity: 141

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:19:51 AM

Of course, Bitcoin is very good in both young and old ... with no limits because Bitcoin is an investment asset in digital form ...
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: