Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:20:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Btc good experience for young people  (Read 1815 times)
Andrewsito

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:00:00 AM

Hey, I'm not old but I'm closer to old than young. I was fortunate to get into the stock market early and even a couple ipo's which led me into real estate etc. so now I'm in crypto, follow it, read it still trying to figure it out. Anyway, although everyone is now talking Bitcoin I think this story has sent a message about saving and investing to younger people. I don't think speculation is a good lesson but the ability to do more with ur money than spend it or gain no interest in a bank account is a good thing and I only learned it by listening to others as I was making my way.

I don't think btc is the answer to everything and it could even crash, that would also be a lesson, but the US population in general does not save a lot of money, perhaps this new development could help change that.

Personally, according to my own experience with the current btc market, I actually find it quite accessible for young people who are looking for an unconventional way to make money in what is today's technological world.
Of course I am not saying that it is easy, as every market has its advantages and disadvantages, especially in one that is so relatively "new".
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Miles123

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:22:39 AM

Yes, it's gives knowledge to the young people on how to earn or invest money here. In the early stage they can have a own income and support their studying.
orka39

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:36:15 AM

When I was realy young Bitcoin didn't exist and opportunities to make some money besides some classic jobs were not very broad. Today is different and Bitcoin is great opportunity for young people to make their own money, to learn about new technologies, financial markets and to develope their business spirit. Some of them who are realy capable have the opportunity to gain financial independence at early age. I advise them to use those chances.

I thought i agree with you. Young people have more chance to develope themselves to grow and make huge money only from internet. Young people also have more time and innovative mind to grow more with bitcoin.

matthewogus01

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:45:28 AM

Bitcoin is a good experience for young people no matter how big the amount of time or money is invested in because it gives them the opportunity to learn about investing as well as focus on a financial market that can help them in the long-term. Furthermore, it is a step closer to building financial literacy and capacity that would give them more reason to have interest in the importance of money.
Advicerabi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:56:05 AM

most users bitcoin is the youth and it cannot be denied because the youth more update about technology.
Bitcoin can be good experience for youth  especially for those who are still in the school or have not got job. Bitcoin can be an alternative to earn money.
PANK21

Activity: 342
Merit: 108

Bounty Detective

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:15:35 AM

Hey, I'm not old but I'm closer to old than young. I was fortunate to get into the stock market early and even a couple ipo's which led me into real estate etc. so now I'm in crypto, follow it, read it still trying to figure it out. Anyway, although everyone is now talking Bitcoin I think this story has sent a message about saving and investing to younger people. I don't think speculation is a good lesson but the ability to do more with ur money than spend it or gain no interest in a bank account is a good thing and I only learned it by listening to others as I was making my way.

I don't think btc is the answer to everything and it could even crash, that would also be a lesson, but the US population in general does not save a lot of money, perhaps this new development could help change that.

In my own opiNion, BTC can give a good experience to those young people that joined in this forum. In their young age they will earn money in one blink of the eye. They will also have an experience on how to save it and use it in a useful way. Investing and trading will also give them a good experiences.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:25:36 AM

I think crypto is good for young people to learn the blockchain technology, and crypto also teach young people to save and to invest, and they will get  a lot of experience  if they start from early age, but I think younger people need to be careful if they want to trade because the volatility is too high for beginner
L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:27:49 AM

Agree that it is a good experience because it would broaden ones knowledge with trading and investing and its not about all the knowledge and experience also consider the cash or profit they will gain from it.
Adv Tahmina

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:14:10 AM

I agree that bitcoin is a very good experience for young people because as we now that majority of young people they are using internet and bitcoin is also a digital currency.Bitcoin is a good opportunity  for young people to make their own money,to learn about new technologies.Bitcoin is really a best experienced for a young people especially today.
Renu kapoor

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 05:48:08 AM

There is no doubt about bitcoin a good experience at the time,as the young genration using internet
in their daily routine and bitcoin is also a digital concept, bitcoin is an opportunity  for youngsters
to earn a lot of money of their own and spent time to experience digital technology for earning.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:49:33 AM

It's good that you want to get involved in bitcoins in your early days because as you progress with the investments in cryptocurrency, you'll eventually get the hang of it specially when you do it on a daily basis. It has similarities in stocks, like the buy and sell system.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
LLeaN

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:57:08 AM

Is it more convinient to invest in btc than save money on the bank? I mean if each month instead of depositing $20 for instance on bank, i will buy btc with it?
Pamela Jobelle

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:59:32 AM

It's a good start if every young people know how to save their money for their own future. It's good to know at very young age their learn how to save money and they will carry this until their get old.
MD Milon

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:12:24 AM

I agree that,Bitcoin is good experience for young people.majority of young people using by Bitcoin.Bitcoin is good opportunity for young people for earning.they do it ,and earn money.now the days, Bitcoin is good experience for young people.young people gather knowledge from Bitcoin  and they use it,also they sell it,invest it.
dave111223
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 06:19:48 AM

Not just an experience, this is the best opportunity possible for the youth, everyone has the key in hands to change the course of their life, never we have been so free to control our fate
Bachelorrd

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:23:58 AM

Bitcoin is not only just a lesson to learn. It is also an opportunity to make money at early stage. Young people should not miss this chance to earn money.

Fighting against Inequality!
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:27:59 AM

Bitcoin for young people below 30 years will create lot of business entrepreneurial skills
darshansetty

Activity: 103

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:29:48 AM

yes bitcoin is a good experience for the young people they will get an idea of how to earn a money and become a billionairs in life
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:06:17 AM

Yes bitcoin would be a good experience for younger generations,
bitcoin experts are teaching allot of ways to a newbie beginner how
they can earn bitcoins form the comfort of their home and allot more.

Yes i agree with you mate bitcoin gives us good experience and give a lot of idea to younger generation to earn money and to become successful in life,and bitcoin is the best opportunity to all youth to become bussiness minded and to learn a new digital technology,and younger generation don't mis this good opportunity to get idea in crypto currency and to get knowledge in tradings to earn high profit and to have saving in there future.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

AssiZichlinski

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:37:18 AM

What is truly special about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is that they offer access to wider population groups that previously wouldn't have such opportunities. I agree that some basic investment experience is educational and beneficial for younger people, but what is amazing with bitcoin is that such experiences can now be available to people around the world with a relative ease of access and entry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: