Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:54:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Btc good experience for young people  (Read 1815 times)
kafiddrhman

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:43:41 AM

Surely a very positive thing if young people have knowledge in bitcoin field and can use it well, because bitcoin is a method of digitizing which gives freedom in transacting and benefiting all its users in various ways that can be done such as investment and trade.and if everyone in the world is able to use bitcoin well it seems to be very helpful to reduce unemployment which is so far a problem in every country.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:45:57 AM

Investing in bitcoins teaches young people how to buy, sell, and trade cryptocurrency like bitcoins. Bitcoin trading is somehow a "How to invest in stocks 101" kind of dealing. However, when it comes to stocks, there is a minimun amount of investment where as bitcoins have none.

Rolf Walker

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:50:59 AM

Hey, I'm not old but I'm closer to old than young. I was fortunate to get into the stock market early and even a couple ipo's which led me into real estate etc. so now I'm in crypto, follow it, read it still trying to figure it out. Anyway, although everyone is now talking BITCOIN I think this story has sent a message about saving and investing to younger people. I don't think speculation is a good lesson but the ability to do more with ur money than spend it or gain no interest in a bank account is a good thing and I only learned it by listening to others as I was making my way.

I don't think btc is the answer to everything and it could even crash, that would also be a lesson, but the US population in general does not save a lot of money, perhaps this new development could help change that.
heisenberg0000

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:08:47 AM

Hey, I'm not old but I'm closer to old than young. I was fortunate to get into the stock market early and even a couple ipo's which led me into real estate etc. so now I'm in crypto, follow it, read it still trying to figure it out. Anyway, although everyone is now talking Bitcoin I think this story has sent a message about saving and investing to younger people. I don't think speculation is a good lesson but the ability to do more with ur money than spend it or gain no interest in a bank account is a good thing and I only learned it by listening to others as I was making my way.

I don't think btc is the answer to everything and it could even crash, that would also be a lesson, but the US population in general does not save a lot of money, perhaps this new development could help change that.
Nothing is certain in the trading industry. So as the basic rule of trading and investing goes. Always trade the money you are just willing to lose. Some people just end up with bad experiences due to the risks they have done in trading. Maybe they went to shed money they are no longer willing to lose in investing.
hilda483

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:26:45 AM

Hey, I'm not old but I'm closer to old than young. I was fortunate to get into the stock market early and even a couple ipo's which led me into real estate etc. so now I'm in crypto, follow it, read it still trying to figure it out. Anyway, although everyone is now talking Bitcoin I think this story has sent a message about saving and investing to younger people. I don't think speculation is a good lesson but the ability to do more with ur money than spend it or gain no interest in a bank account is a good thing and I only learned it by listening to others as I was making my way.

I know many old people that wish to invest in crypto but they would say, hey, there is no more time for me, you are young, in a few years it will do good to you. And they are only 50.

DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:36:54 AM

I think it really is a good experience for young people because bitcoin holds great opportunities and lessons in handling money. Also, bitcoin is profitable without a money down system so technically younger ones can try btc to practice earning money and managing them properly.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:39:00 AM

Actually, this is a good point. The young people of today gets involve in a lot of activities, specifically studying which keeps them busy from the potential of earning money at a very young age. The good thing about bitcoin is that it doesn't consume a lot of time at all, and it can be learned and done without disrupting the scheduled activities of young people.
Wheelige

Activity: 238
Merit: 68

Do good things

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:02:52 PM

Actually, this is a good point. The young people of today gets involve in a lot of activities, specifically studying which keeps them busy from the potential of earning money at a very young age. The good thing about bitcoin is that it doesn't consume a lot of time at all, and it can be learned and done without disrupting the scheduled activities of young people.

Throwing money at bitcoin does not necessarily take a great deal of time/effort. Most exchanges are relatively good at taking money and facilitating turning it into cryptos. However I would be very cautious about recommending people just throw money at anything, especially bitcoin (or any crypto for that matter). The lessons that crypto can teach is to be self sufficient/accountable, looking after your own security as there is no one to run to if you make a mistake, doing effective research and looking into multiple sources and not just taking the first point of view that you see, the typical time value of money vs investing for future comforts, and most importantly analyzing risk and developing a risk level that you are comfortable with. Some of these lessons are bigger than crypto and can transfer to other aspects of life. Unfortunately people don't always pick them up/or are not taught them so I think crypto is good for your people as it allows these opportunities.

Gains are nice, especially fast and strong gains but don't just throw money at something hoping for a miracle. THAT is how you get a bubble.   

║║║║║║║║█║███║███║███║█║█║█║║███║█║█║║██    POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]
║║║║║║║║█║███║█║█║███║█║█║█║║█║█║█║█║║█      GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
║║║║║║║║█║█║║║███║█║║║███║██║███║███║██      HOMEPAGE | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | LINKEDIN | SLACK | GITHUB | YOUTUBE
swaptaker

Activity: 187

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:12:02 PM

Yes bitcoin would be a good experience for younger generations,
bitcoin experts are teaching allot of ways to a newbie beginner how
they can earn bitcoins form the comfort of their home and allot more.

Yes i agree with you mate bitcoin gives us good experience and give a lot of idea to younger generation to earn money and to become successful in life,and bitcoin is the best opportunity to all youth to become bussiness minded and to learn a new digital technology,and younger generation don't mis this good opportunity to get idea in crypto currency and to get knowledge in tradings to earn high profit and to have saving in there future.

Youngsters are getting money from their siblings and parents. That's why they don't know how to earn money. They can be educated in bitcoin ecosystem so that they will be the parents of the future, like company owners.
Bustart

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:17:01 PM

I agree, bitcoin is providing freedom in a way that young people could have attain good skill based on the learnings they had. With regards to the time management it do have an flexible allocations which young people can manage very well. Even how hectic is the schedule of a teenager, they will now value more on time as well as they earn good from bitcoin at their own prefered schedule at any days of the week.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
hakbas

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:18:53 PM

This is so true! Same goes for me!
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:27:57 PM

I mean while the concept of teaching people how to be more involved with their money is a good thing, crypto will be teaching people that insane gains are right around the corner a majority of the time and there is a ton of easy money to be made on wild speculation, something someone such as yourself must be very aware doesn't exist in most other marketplaces. Getting people investing in Bitcoin, while giving them new skills and the like, will likely not have an important impact on the investment learning experiences of most people within the US and around the world. It would be a lot better for them to branch into crypto from other markets first, since they may begin to become impatient.
caloy06

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:28:23 PM

I think yes because the bitcoin will be the future crypto currency and is the present so is right if the young people know better it for improve their ability with the new technologies

That's right because is bitcoin is crypto currency whoever wants to join bitcoin can be even young when he first learns what it is for them to be tomorrow and expand their minds to the state of the present.Its a good way to present to the young people to know what is bitcoin and if better or not and to achieve the abilty with mind and technologies.
CryptoVance

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:39:48 PM

Bitcoin provide the opportunity for both young and old where everybody can learn, invest and make a lot of profits.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:46:01 PM

Bitcoin is not only just a lesson to learn. It is also an opportunity to make money at early stage. Young people should not miss this chance to earn money.

Bitcoin is really for everyone who wants to make extra money. Personally I know young people who trade with bitcoin they are pretty amazing because they are making good money. We should spread the good news about bitcoin and teach young people to adopt this great technology at their young age for their brighter future.
hoanghoatham04

Activity: 176

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:49:34 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 10:23:29 PM by hoanghoatham04

I think young people dare to invest in Bitcoin, as well as earn Bitcoin from service is very good, it shows the dynamics of youth. The youngsters who invest in Bitcoin will give you that much cryptocurrency experience if you study more about ICOs that will help young people make a profit x10 times the amount invested. The experience of cryptocurrency will also help young people to apply for a job later.

The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 12:09:00 AM

I think this is telling in the sense that young people are willing to take more risks and invest in a risky investment method like crypto because millenials are fed up with the current economic structure, they are not making enough money and everything is expensive. I think this sends a message beyond bitcoin and cryptocurrencies as a whole.

That is why most millenials now a days tend to start their own businesses and try various investments though a large number of them also tends to fail and become picky when it comes to job opportunity I think it is a good attitude to get out of your comfort zone and try and learn new things.

Drunkenhorse

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 12:13:12 AM

I agree , that's a great experience to try yourself. See what you can and what you can't. Learn on your own mistakes
Haxor321

Activity: 489

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:35:46 AM

True enough. Actually not just a good experience but for me it is a memorable experience for us as young people. Because through here, we can help our family in our finances and basic needs and we become more sufficient. Also through here it helped us to be aware and have a knowledge about digital currencies. And in our early age, we learned to take risk to invest for the future.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:42:14 AM

There's a story about a young guy who bought a lot of bitcoin at the early stage and now a millionaire at a very young age, timing is indeed very important, the early you get in a highly profitable project in the future, the better is your chance to become successful and financially free at a young age.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: