Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:00:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Btc good experience for young people  (Read 1815 times)
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:35:13 AM

Hey, I'm not old but I'm closer to old than young. I was fortunate to get into the stock market early and even a couple ipo's which led me into real estate etc. so now I'm in crypto, follow it, read it still trying to figure it out. Anyway, although everyone is now talking Bitcoin I think this story has sent a message about saving and investing to younger people. I don't think speculation is a good lesson but the ability to do more with ur money than spend it or gain no interest in a bank account is a good thing and I only learned it by listening to others as I was making my way.

I don't think btc is the answer to everything and it could even crash, that would also be a lesson, but the US population in general does not save a lot of money, perhaps this new development could help change that.

i definitely agree to this as this just can show and teach young people to have a much more better appreciation of the economics surrounding them. THEy’ll know how to invest or to save to sell and when to better trafe and they would know other things as well

Y U MAD AT ME
bitroxis

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:38:58 AM

Hey, I'm not old but I'm closer to old than young. I was fortunate to get into the stock market early and even a couple ipo's which led me into real estate etc. so now I'm in crypto, follow it, read it still trying to figure it out. Anyway, although everyone is now talking Bitcoin I think this story has sent a message about saving and investing to younger people. I don't think speculation is a good lesson but the ability to do more with ur money than spend it or gain no interest in a bank account is a good thing and I only learned it by listening to others as I was making my way.

I don't think btc is the answer to everything and it could even crash, that would also be a lesson, but the US population in general does not save a lot of money, perhaps this new development could help change that.

That's an interesting observation. It made me wonder whether bitcoin isn't just another phenomenon contributing to the deepening of the gap between the wealthy and the poor. Especially since it was created with one purpose but grew to become a completely different thing (more of a speculation instrument than a "real" coin, used to trade products and services).

Serious475

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:42:37 AM

As a Millennial, Bitcoin is a good experience for me. Bitcoin is a good opportunity to earn money even I am studying. It also pushes me to invest in different cryptocurrencies even in a young age.  Bitcoin also gives me interest about the concept of economics even though I want to be an engineer. I feel so lucky  to be a Millennial because nowadays many types of investment comes to us like Bitcoin.
balakang00

Activity: 266

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:05:53 AM

Bitcoin is a good start for people especially at a young age because it help them earn money with signature campaigns for example and also give them the knowledge on how to properly handle money. It is helpful especially that it accepts any age.

Clos Belmont ICO

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 09:20:41 AM

Yes, I agree that Bitcoin is a good experience for people of all age. It is easy to invest and get involved with Bitcoin now as compared to when it just started.

I agree. It's a good way to start investments, to improve bussiness skills, to understand how to manage finances
tikaka

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:32:21 AM

I think bitcoin is a good startup option for young people. The chance to get bitcoin enrichment makes them able to learn and experience mistakes to get the chance to get rich. The future of bitcoins also depends on the generation of young people. Early access also helps a lot for teens

rontoberth

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:33:24 PM

I think this is telling in the sense that young people are willing to take more risks and invest in a risky investment method like crypto because millenials are fed up with the current economic structure, they are not making enough money and everything is expensive. I think this sends a message beyond bitcoin and cryptocurrencies as a whole.

I agree. It is much more beneficial for young people, in fact (and it is not that for the elderly it is not) but we are the young people who will live this complete revolution
bigmaster23

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:58:15 PM

Making out a statement prioritizing the young people to involve at the crypto maybe a bad decision to decide 'cause we see that young people don't have an asset to have a better way of thinking like the old one's did, they just go with the flow but we the young ones can learnt from that but that doesn't make sure that the crypto world is at the right hand we just need to develop more practical way of understanding thing that often leap to our brain that we don't even recognized.

Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:05:40 PM

Making out a statement prioritizing the young people to involve at the crypto maybe a bad decision to decide 'cause we see that young people don't have an asset to have a better way of thinking like the old one's did, they just go with the flow but we the young ones can learnt from that but that doesn't make sure that the crypto world is at the right hand we just need to develop more practical way of understanding thing that often leap to our brain that we don't even recognized.
Well i agree on that but in the modern world young people really involved or maybe having a big interedt in internet field and even if we dont told them about crypto i think they can really know about it maybe this crypto is the great experiwnce they've ever  had if they will really focus on getting an idea on it because as what we all have  seened  there are so many important things that we can only learn here in crypto.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2338
Merit: 761

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:08:27 PM

It's hard to decide what to HODL or trade up on.

Bitcoin is one of the attractive thing for today's young generation and it is very comfortable for them because it is one of the online based currencies .

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
crypto_Julian

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 09:14:25 PM

Like others have said before, getting into cryptocurrency at a young can do a lot for a young person. Many young people (including myself at one time) aren't aware of the money they are actually spending. The thought of investing that money often never crosses the mind. I think getting into crypto at a young age helps you become more financially conscious which really ends up paying off in the long term.
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:16:17 PM

Well i agree on that but in the modern world young people really involved or maybe having a big interedt in internet field and even if we dont told them about crypto i think they can really know about it maybe this crypto is the great experiwnce they've ever  had if they will really focus on getting an idea on it because as what we all have  seened  there are so many important things that we can only learn here in crypto.
 Yes i agree on that  bitcoin is really good for goung pwople because they can really learn a lot of thing here in crypto and aside from learning they can also earn and they will injoy tbier self in doing it because of the huge  amount that they can maybe gain from it i believe that this is really helpful not only through adults but also through the yoing people that really want to earn also for good.
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:32:29 PM

BTC is good experience to young people because bitcoin had made the world know that decentralization of currencies can work. The younger generations are the ones involve in creation and development of new coins . This is keeping them busy and productive
icaica22

Activity: 163

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:57:30 AM

The younger generation sees bitcoin as a potential digital currency currency that values its value while in the wallet because of its price volatility, more because they take advantage of the opportunities and ease of using bitcoin as a means of earning income.
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:09:50 AM

I think yes it is more convenient and even better for the young people to do BTC not only because they are young but they all have the opportunity and energy to go beyond...they were adventurous, risk taker and love challenges and not afraid to try new things, they are smart and also they learn and adapt the system easily unlike the old one but when come to life experience the older one has a lot to offer.. bu in this kind of field let's leave it to the younger generation who can do better than us

taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:35:18 AM

Young generations is used with internet, mobile and mobile applications. So they can use any new technique or concept quite easily. Earning money is important but saving the same for future is also important. If we motivate the young people to learn and take interest in bitcoin currency it will help them in future. If they start getting knowledge about cryptocurrency since their young age, it will help them to earn and invest in future. Bitcoin is a currency of next age, young generation.

gurunanakji777

Activity: 2100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:51:56 AM

You wrote facts about your experience and yes bitcoin is really making young people financially sound nowadays. I would also say it would be a awesome experience for youngsters and even old people too. I agree earlier prior to bitcoin there were limited opportunities to make good money. Bitcoin changes many people's life till date or I think it will continue to change. I am very fortunate that btc help me to earn enough money for my life.

hendra12

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:00:08 AM

yah i agree with you bitcoin so good experience for young people. as we know young people always using internet and we know bitcoin is a digital currency and young people will be learn from bitcoin how to trade, talk, searching for money for they self. will be good future

▰▰   IMPRESSIO.io   ▰▰   THE FUTURE OF INVESTING   ▰▰
✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ And More...
Rrtt

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:23:52 AM

btc is good experience for young people because there is a big chance that they became welcome once they mature. It's a waiting game so better start when you are young.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:31:09 PM

Bitcoin is one of the best way to earn money for the guy who has no education, social status and  at the very beginning of its career. A lot of young people has become very rich thanks to Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: