Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:45:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Btc good experience for young people  (Read 1815 times)
skyflakes88

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

▰▰ ARENA SPACE ▰▰

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:48:09 PM

if bitcoin really became the currency of the future youngsters in our era is very fortunate to have bitcoin when its very cheap and some can have it free or may work for it to gain some bitcoins.
in their young age they discover fast the potential of bitcoin to out match traditional technology that has been currently implemented in the industry we are currently working for.

raniadaling

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:54:05 PM

indeed it is!
most teens just dilly dallying over the internet whole, playing video games, watching cartoons, and other stuffs.
But now, they can actually use it to earn money and not waste valuable time.
So yes, it is a good opportunity and experience.
ChConcept

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:01:34 PM

Yes, it is indeed going to be  good experience for our youngsters. It will also be  great help for them since it cn be an avenue for them to be good or even better on technology, economics and businesses.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
Doy17

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:05:03 PM

My age is not young anymore but bitcoin currencies are very good for the future prospect and should develop in the world of new economy hence we must introduce to our young generation, because the world will gradually become more sophisticated and will create a new intellectual world that will adds to the latest knowledge, with this a good way to propagate some wealth to a new generation, so BTC can grow for the future.
xandra

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:06:53 PM

Yes, I agree that Bitcoin is a good experience for people of all age. It is easy to invest and get involved with Bitcoin now as compared to when it just started.
Right,bitcoin is for all age you may young or closer to be old. This forum given us a chance to earn and invest with out so much big amount to used as a capital and now Bitcoin was more advertised than before also there are lots of website you can search about the coin so you can gain knowledge about it so there is no reason you can't learn even you are young or mature.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
AlexanderAnthony

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:17:37 PM

Yes! it was a good experience especially for the teenage guys or young ones because in the early age they are being exposed to another kind of way how the money works, Bitcoin system is wonderful and it's also will be a hit especially in young ones because many of the teenagers are always in their laptop/personal computer or cellphone. I am also a young ones who is gaining a lot of knowledge about this bitcoin industry. I'm learning a lot and also I heard a young man who became a self made millionaire through bitcoin it inspires me to also work hard.

KurtR90

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:30:05 PM

I agree that it is a good experience for young people, in general all cryptocurrencies. The youngsters handle cybernetics better and it is easier to understand the factors that favor and disfavor work with this type of economy outside the government limits, although those who spend time in finance can also take it as a good experience, as investors large ones that have started in precious metals and in real estate before the arrival of bitcoin.
boruto99

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:37:05 PM

Hey, I'm not old but I'm closer to old than young. I was fortunate to get into the stock market early and even a couple ipo's which led me into real estate etc. so now I'm in crypto, follow it, read it still trying to figure it out. Anyway, although everyone is now talking Bitcoin I think this story has sent a message about saving and investing to younger people. I don't think speculation is a good lesson but the ability to do more with ur money than spend it or gain no interest in a bank account is a good thing and I only learned it by listening to others as I was making my way.

I don't think btc is the answer to everything and it could even crash, that would also be a lesson, but the US population in general does not save a lot of money, perhaps this new development could help change that.
I agree with you that bitcoin is a very good experience for young people because as we now that majority of young people they are using internet and bitcoin is also I digital currency which is also available on internet and I’m sure that bitcoin will teach them a lot of them about saving and trade etc. and I’m sure they will also start earning from bitcoin which can help them in their life and their life’s can be change in a short time.

i agree with you. people born in 2000 ++. they learn technology so quickly and easily understand about technology now. if young people study concep of bitcoin on school maybe they can get rich in short time..

JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:02:15 PM

Hey, I'm not old but I'm closer to old than young. I was fortunate to get into the stock market early and even a couple ipo's which led me into real estate etc. so now I'm in crypto, follow it, read it still trying to figure it out. Anyway, although everyone is now talking Bitcoin I think this story has sent a message about saving and investing to younger people. I don't think speculation is a good lesson but the ability to do more with ur money than spend it or gain no interest in a bank account is a good thing and I only learned it by listening to others as I was making my way.

I don't think btc is the answer to everything and it could even crash, that would also be a lesson, but the US population in general does not save a lot of money, perhaps this new development could help change that.
Its useful to get exposure to how the markets work for the youth. They will understand the bearish and bullish phase much more clearly and also be able to improve their speculation skills in the long run. It would not suggest for a newbie to invest all their savings into crypto, rather than spread it across many other investments.
doblok

Activity: 285

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:15:28 PM

This is how my feelings when tasting bitcoin changed my life and gave me an incredible income and I am very grateful because knowing it is very influential in my family life.
and I am sure for the young will give spirit in his life to earn income Wink
posoa

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:34:12 PM

I believe that it will be a very good  experience for young people, if at early age they are expose to internet which will enable them to learn, know and acquire vast knowledge about technology, saving, trading, investment for long term, Financial market , holding  on ....etc, this will help young people to earn as they invest early in life, which will give them the financial freedom needed as they mature in life. Bitcoin as a  digital currency which is what is use in this digital era, it will be to their advantage if they join this  forum as  this will  enhance their earning as well.
Arumi.Bilqis

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:56:28 PM

This is how my feelings when tasting bitcoin changed my life and gave me an incredible income and I am very grateful because knowing it is very influential in my family life.
and I am sure for the young will give spirit in his life to earn income Wink
agree that if young people can have a lot of time then their lives will get better because I know that young people have many opportunities to learn and understand more broadly and I hope this becomes a motivation for young people to become billionaires and have a lot of experience in terms of bitcoin.
Hakmolan

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:58:04 PM

I think is good for the youth
saifanik

Activity: 147
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:05:19 PM

Yes ,Btc is good experience for young people.Suppose, you are a student .You dont need huge money.You can work here by giving part time in this forum.Y0u will able to earn money by working here.There are no time binding in this forum.It is the best option for work in virtually.For young people,bitcoin is blessing.

Siglo // Send airtime with your siglo tokens (http://)
fmasta

Activity: 254
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:22:00 PM

Bitcoin is a great chance for young people to earn money and independence. I am a student myself, and bitcoin allows me to earn in parallel with studies. All activities are concentrated in the computer and it is incredibly convenient.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
aizkicaumania

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:22:33 PM

This is a great opportunity for young people but sometimes they waste time in their lives because sometimes young people are too selfish to think about the future but if they have positive thoughts then this is the best opportunity for young people to earn an income.
dragoz11

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:27:04 PM

Btc has given the opportunity to think big and become an investor in this young age as well as understand how the wealthy think (a part of their thoughts), which in my opinion is better than money.
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:30:42 PM

Among young people, work on the Internet is very popular now, everyone wants to get good money remotely, being at home or anywhere in the world. Bitcoin-activity is one of the best options for this, so it is so popular with young people.

Sanu Simon

Activity: 215
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:36:37 PM

Yes, bitcoin being an part of technology is in its initial days of getting more popularity and make change in the functioning of each and every sector through the technology backing of bitcoin, the blockchain technology. When it comes to young people, they're gonna lead the world. Being a part of it is like being successful.
udivkx

Activity: 279
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:40:57 PM

I am just from among these young people and for a long time I could not find a suitable activity that would bring income and would allow me to work remotely and that would have good prospects. And I found crypto-currencies. Now it's a gold mine. All the young people are now on "you" with computers and technologies, and thanks to this you can join bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: