Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:10:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Btc good experience for young people  (Read 1815 times)
Adiba14

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:23:27 PM

introducing bitcoin to youth is a positiv because today many young people spend their time just to have fun, but if we introduce bitcoin to youths can give positiv because bitcoin makes people want to keep collecting it.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:04:13 PM

Hey, I'm not old but I'm closer to old than young. I was fortunate to get into the stock market early and even a couple ipo's which led me into real estate etc. so now I'm in crypto, follow it, read it still trying to figure it out. Anyway, although everyone is now talking Bitcoin I think this story has sent a message about saving and investing to younger people. I don't think speculation is a good lesson but the ability to do more with ur money than spend it or gain no interest in a bank account is a good thing and I only learned it by listening to others as I was making my way.

I don't think btc is the answer to everything and it could even crash, that would also be a lesson, but the US population in general does not save a lot of money, perhaps this new development could help change that.

Of course, bitcoin seems to be an attractive option for young people in terms of financial education, as it is well known that most young people today are very uninterested in these types of issues. However, looking at the profiles of the people involved in the bitcoin ecosystem and investments, it seems to me that most of them are people between 30 and 50 years old.
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:59:58 AM

Hey, I'm not old but I'm closer to old than young. I was fortunate to get into the stock market early and even a couple ipo's which led me into real estate etc. so now I'm in crypto, follow it, read it still trying to figure it out. Anyway, although everyone is now talking Bitcoin I think this story has sent a message about saving and investing to younger people. I don't think speculation is a good lesson but the ability to do more with ur money than spend it or gain no interest in a bank account is a good thing and I only learned it by listening to others as I was making my way.

I don't think btc is the answer to everything and it could even crash, that would also be a lesson, but the US population in general does not save a lot of money, perhaps this new development could help change that.

Many young people know about Bitcoin and Understand what his needs are like.Many young people are thinking of their future through Bitcoin.I have also changed my life through Bitcoin. It will have many effects for the future of Bitcoin.
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:06:58 AM

Indeed, bitcoin provides physical needs and a lesson as well. I think that if young people would know this thing as young as they are probably they would be much more bettet than us. They would help bitcoin community a lot better than us, probably they would discover something has never been discover before, but the downside of it is that they would not take it seriously like how the old people.
Jr.

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:11:28 AM

Bitcoin experience is for anyone and everyone no matter how old you are, how young are, and it doesn't matter what social status you have and what kind of life you are having, that what I like about bitcoin.

And it's a good experience for young ones, they will have a hint on basic knowledge of earning online, using digital money ang making online transactions as well.

tge.HORYOUToken.io    ■))   BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▐ ███████████████   JOIN THE TGE   《《《 ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:16:05 AM

Indeed, bitcoin provides physical needs and a lesson as well. I think that if young people would know this thing as young as they are probably they would be much more bettet than us. They would help bitcoin community a lot better than us, probably they would discover something has never been discover before, but the downside of it is that they would not take it seriously like how the old people.

Yes, actually Young people discovers and create something different for the benefits of Bitcoin community. Well, Yes that Bitcoin has been provide the physical needs and wants of its users and earners but not all Bitcoin earners are gaining money. Some are lost because of Gambling. I know that Bitcoin can provide the real profit of every user but not all are benefited on it. 
Amelial

Activity: 160

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:18:05 AM

Yes bcos young people is still have a fresh mind also have a more better in technology, so it's really experience for them
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:27:24 AM

Firstly i am welcoming you to crypto world as i also started with equity trading participated in couple of ipo's then started doing commodity i have seen  lots of up and downs . Frankly speaking based on years of expereince in equity and commodity both market works based on speculation very few work based on business . The same applicable for crypto currency market some works based on speculation some based on business . Original concept in all market demand and supply . Hope you understand.
Marry Finch

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:10:20 AM

The expanse for the activity of young people in the bitcoin market is still huge, one can even say that we have an untilled field.
There remain many other relatively free economic niches that are more difficult to understand. That's just the point: what is more difficult to understand is more profitable, because there are few competitors yet. Those trading ideas that are simple and lie on the surface, have long been divided.
Bitcoin will stand in line with serious financial instruments, and it will no longer be a toy for computer geeks.
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:25:14 AM

That's true, bitcoin gives everyone, even young people a lot of opportunities. With bitcoin, everyone can earn money and spend it the way they wanted. But what I think is the best way bitcoin can be a good experience to young people is by allowing them to learn money handling on their own. Young people who will experience bitcoin will also had the freedom of learning to utilize the value of money. Some may earn very fast, but some may not. Yet, bitcoin allows young people to learn from their mistakes and face some failure in a positive way.
uinu

Activity: 94
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:53:51 AM

When I first came into contact with bitcoin, I encountered many junk items and were fooled many times. I think those are all my precious experiences, but these can not be said because I know only how I experienced them Prevent fraud.
Awraawra

Activity: 338
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:03:21 PM

as of me i am still young and it is very good experience to me that i join bitcoin,i never expect that i can reach my position now and i am still hoping for the best of everything for me and for the future of my family,i am very proud that  i belong to this crypto.thanks to btc.
buggy

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:13:35 PM

Yes btc is such a good experience for young people because at their early age they know how to earn money already and they feel that its not that easy to earn. Need to work hard and be patient enough to earn. Aside from earning the learning that they get from here will help them a better person and a better businessman in the future.
shanksluffy

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 03:25:49 PM

I think teenager or millenials are can overcome or experience the investing on bitcoin. It is good to young because they can support themselves to buy some stuff and needs. Young people are can easily understand the transaction on bitcoin because many of teenager are technology literate
bitvelk

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:48:53 PM

You are right, bitcoin is a serious step in the world of information technologies, and whatever happens to it, it is a good experience for us.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
anything9ce

Activity: 127
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:05:53 PM

BTC is beyond a good experience for young people, its a life transformer and gives hope to a young world, btc is the greatest world shocker it creates job for young people and brings their greatest desire faster than imagine. BTC is simply amazing   
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:18:04 PM

I think teenager or millenials are can overcome or experience the investing on bitcoin. It is good to young because they can support themselves to buy some stuff and needs. Young people are can easily understand the transaction on bitcoin because many of teenager are technology literate
To me i think that it can become more effective when bitcoin will become more popular everywhere in the world and when people will start using bitcoin even in their local shops for shopping, because currently most of the people are still using bitcoin only for shopping online and mostly for trading and investment purposes.
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:33:56 PM

It seems to me that bitcoin has already turned over the idea of a modern economy. And in the meantime, the cryptocurrency continues to evolve. She's doomed to succeed.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:53:58 PM

Yap, really good experience
With no big money they just need an smartphone and internet now they can make their own money
Bitcoin much better than young people waste their time play online game i think

I agree, i can easily make money using my smart phone and wifi.  It is a way too good experience without investing any amount of my money.  This how i love btc it gives me opportunity to be independent. It gives me a chance to learn something new.  It is amazing having this experience with btc in my life.

Alexis77600

Activity: 98

Innovation Powered by Crypto

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:59:44 PM

for young people it can be not bad but good to allows to know the economy to manage his money alone and without the influence of a bank is a good way to have a little autonomy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: