Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:13:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Btc good experience for young people  (Read 1815 times)
coinbitrade

Activity: 714
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:26:00 PM

Really. Young people are more competent in the issue of crypto currency. It's easier for them to start to understand and they will soon be able to come up with something new. And old people on the contrary do not recognize bitcoin and against it.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:06:05 PM

yes it is a good experience and ost of all opportunity to our young people to stand by itself by learning bitcoin earn and save it for their future at their young age they will value effort and hard work most of all become more responsible, obviously because it involves money, young people will appreciate the essence of having bitcoin in their early age.
Bitcoin is really a very good opportunity for all of us especially the youngsters as they can have a chance of making their lives far better and that they can also have a very bright future if they start to invest their money into bitcoin at this early age of their lives.

Moreover, it is also a good way of earning for the ones who are not having any other mean of earning money and that to make their lives.
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:10:29 PM

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies could help young people to get introduced with finances, how to earn and save money.
This is something they can easily understand and learn about. Still there is need to be careful and let them "play" with cryptocurrencies under some kind of surveillance. Young often can't make difference betwen right or wrong and what is too risky or even illegal. Also cryptocurrencies could lead to some kind of addiction, especialy if they use them for gambling, so parents should watch out.

malaj
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:24:25 PM

Yes, I agree that Bitcoin is a good experience for people of all age. It is easy to invest and get involved with Bitcoin now as compared to when it just started.
Bitcoin is a good experience for me cause this is only crypto currency that give high profit in my investment. Bitcoin is so easy to understand and learn in investing and trading. And I experience how to gain high income at young age. At the age of 17, I will say I am financially secured it is good experience for me.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:38:51 PM

Hey, I'm not old but I'm closer to old than young. I was fortunate to get into the stock market early and even a couple ipo's which led me into real estate etc. so now I'm in crypto, follow it, read it still trying to figure it out. Anyway, although everyone is now talking Bitcoin I think this story has sent a message about saving and investing to younger people. I don't think speculation is a good lesson but the ability to do more with ur money than spend it or gain no interest in a bank account is a good thing and I only learned it by listening to others as I was making my way.

I don't think btc is the answer to everything and it could even crash, that would also be a lesson, but the US population in general does not save a lot of money, perhaps this new development could help change that.
I agree with you that bitcoin is a very good experience for young people because as we now that majority of young people they are using internet and bitcoin is also I digital currency which is also available on internet and I’m sure that bitcoin will teach them a lot of them about saving and trade etc. and I’m sure they will also start earning from bitcoin which can help them in their life and their life’s can be change in a short time.
True enough. Bitcoin is indeed a good experience for young people. Well as youth they are fond and into technologies, and learning about Bitcoin makes their youth more meaningful and interesting. After all they didn't just enjoy here but they also earn from here. And it is also good that at their young age they've learn about investments and trading, for it is an advantage for them.
paykal5

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:07:13 PM

A significant portion of the younger generation is more entranced with bitcoin than traditional financial investments.
In recent that over 30% of millennial would prefer having $ 1,000 worth of bitcoin rather than stocks or bonds its good example for young people.
It's a long term investment that is more beneficial for young people.
Shakawat

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:11:06 PM

bitcoin is a currency that deals with the use of people around the world. and it's widespread use unceasing day be day. the main user of bitcoin is young generation. the more the investment the grow.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:12:47 PM

Hey, I'm not old but I'm closer to old than young. I was fortunate to get into the stock market early and even a couple ipo's which led me into real estate etc. so now I'm in crypto, follow it, read it still trying to figure it out. Anyway, although everyone is now talking Bitcoin I think this story has sent a message about saving and investing to younger people. I don't think speculation is a good lesson but the ability to do more with ur money than spend it or gain no interest in a bank account is a good thing and I only learned it by listening to others as I was making my way.

I don't think btc is the answer to everything and it could even crash, that would also be a lesson, but the US population in general does not save a lot of money, perhaps this new development could help change that.

Bitcoin is a currency that can not just gove you the financial flexibility that you have been craving for but it is also the epitome of a real trial run on what business is like. Bitcoin as a currency is a gale changer as it does nt only teach you a severe load of patience but also gives you lessons on how to take risks, how to manage them and you get to know if you are a risk taker or not.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:12:58 PM

I agree with you that bitcoin is a very good experience for young people because as we now that majority of young people they are using internet and bitcoin is also I digital currency which is also available on internet and I’m sure that bitcoin will teach them a lot of them about saving and trade etc. and I’m sure they will also start earning from bitcoin which can help them in their life and their life’s can be change in a short time.
True enough. Bitcoin is indeed a good experience for young people. Well as youth they are fond and into technologies, and learning about Bitcoin makes their youth more meaningful and interesting. After all they didn't just enjoy here but they also earn from here. And it is also good that at their young age they've learn about investments and trading, for it is an advantage for them.

It's correct mate, today's generation as the millennial people they are very much adventurous and to have enough knowledge about bitcoin. As time goes by many people gets interested about bitcoin which are in favor to those computer enthusiast as the young people. They are easily to adopt what is bitcoin all about and earned as much as millions of money as they become part of this new era here in crypto currency community.
tronslator

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:37:23 PM

btc as all hobbies can teach young people to discipline and ability to finish job's.
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:41:24 PM

I agree to that. Bitcoin has been a good training ground for the young ones to learn how to manage their money properly. It would be a great advantage if you are going to start doing bitcoin while you're still young. Bitcoin can change your life forever but the development it brings depends only on your actions on how you are going to make money and spend it.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:04:11 PM

Bitcoin is good to the young people so that they will not drive into vises. Bitcoin is more good for young people to get busy with, because they can earn here as it helps their studies and needs. They can also buy what they want. And they can help also for their parents. Just like my cousin he is a bread winner now. He's building his 2stories house now.
jona

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:14:12 PM

For the young it will help them to achieve  finical freedom and also pay for their up kit ,without the aid of their parent,it will also reduce crime involvement for young investors
seriyamanan

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:12:51 PM

I agree with you that Bitcoin is a great experience for young people because Bitcoin is digital currency which is also available on the internet which can help them in their life.BTC is a new income of young people, so it can develop their skills and knowledge.
fattyforhire

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:45:14 PM

It is also a great opportunity for young people to earn their capital. We don't know how many will live bitcoin but you earn now.
Sumo

Activity: 1098

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:02:17 PM

Now more and more young people aspire to make money with bitcoin, and it's great when young people keen on tehnologiyami. After all, they are our future generation, and they will develop everything that is created now. Including cryptocurrency.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:37:00 PM

When young people get involve in the newest evolution of money which is the digital currency this has a lesson to reveal to all of us not just the young ones.Its been really sucessful now that it has been soaring on the market cap.Bitcoins has the ability to make a person to have high profit attracts alot of investors even the young ones that wants to have a life changing experience that can make them reach high standard of living at a young age in this crypto community.It was such a great way to make us fullfill our dreams in life through earning it well.

StokaySatoransky

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:09:07 AM

Yup, Cryptocurrencies teaches these young people to invest on a growing asset like Bitcoin, it drives them away to vices and teaches these young minds to be financially free at their young age.
IIIIIIIII#VIP#IIIIIIIII

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 11:23:40 AM

Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are something that is more suitable for young people. It's hard for an older person to understand how this works. For these people it can be very difficult even how the computer works.

Best Bitcoin Exchange in USA!
gogrowglow

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:53:37 AM

December 19, 2017, 02:28:51 AM
Reply with quote  #1

Very well said.  I like the contents of your post.  LIke me, I am a middle aged lady and I want my children and grandchildren to be educated about Cryptocurrency especially Bitcoin because in my opinion in the future, cryptocurrency  would play a very important rule in our society, people and life of every individual.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: