Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:38:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Btc good experience for young people  (Read 1815 times)
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:47:40 AM

Bitcoin is great for all ages, from kids to the elderly, I'm sure bitcoin is the future of the global transaction system so it's worth our use from now on, we'll be sorry if someday the price skyrocket, this is a good opportunity to get started right away.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Goodday

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:51:43 AM

if for me a good experience for the youth to introduce bitcoin for me is a positive thing and can reduce the level of unemployment and certainly can open up a young business opportunity and certainly earn money
Markpet01

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:55:35 AM

Yes because in their young age they can make their money grow and they know how to save it for the future.
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:49:15 PM

I agree with what the OP had said although most people think Bitcoin is the answer to their questions in financial terms and it would be a good experience for the young adults to get to know about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies because it would help them grow to be a much better person especially when dealing with other people. It’s like a training ground for them before stepping into the real world which is risky and cruel.
MetalGear

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:00:00 PM

I am not disagree btc good experience younger people.future young people run the better work next days.btc is new income surch of next younger people.so there are no lossing younger people next days.there invest so more and trying earn lots of btc for next years.I believe it.
I agree that bitcoin are good experience for young people. At there young age they learn how to invest and trade, and gain there knowledge about crypto currency. At there young age they learn how to worked and earned.
sharm2121

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:08:04 PM

it's good to experience this kinds of stuffs when at a young age. I myself invested on bitcoin at the age of 20. I stumbled, failed many times and lost my money but it's a good experience for when you already have to invest using big money.

I tried also investing in bitcoin like you at the age of 20, i feel you because i also lose money many times because before if i see bitcoin decrease i was in a panic selling because i think it will not survive but i learned a lot from it and its a good experience because you know the feeling of losing money at a young age.

bettercrypto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 03:25:15 PM

Youths are the future stakeholders of our society. The key to success depends upon the hands of the young people. Instead of being addicted in digital games and social media sites, why do we not push the childrens to engage in cryptocurrency so that, even they are still young, they have knowledge on the trend of our economy. As a young people living in technology, they should think how do they will have an advantage in technology. Let us lead the youths in a better society because if they know something right now, they can contribute a lot in the future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:07:31 PM

Hey, I'm not old but I'm closer to old than young. I was fortunate to get into the stock market early and even a couple ipo's which led me into real estate etc. so now I'm in crypto, follow it, read it still trying to figure it out. Anyway, although everyone is now talking Bitcoin I think this story has sent a message about saving and investing to younger people. I don't think speculation is a good lesson but the ability to do more with ur money than spend it or gain no interest in a bank account is a good thing and I only learned it by listening to others as I was making my way.

I don't think btc is the answer to everything and it could even crash, that would also be a lesson, but the US population in general does not save a lot of money, perhaps this new development could help change that.

Bitcoin is really a good experience of young people. Just like my daughter now, she has a baby now because she is very early in a commitment. But she has to find a way how to earn at home while taking care of her baby. But we're so much thankful to my sister because she finds bitcoin and shared to us. My daughter Now is renovating our house and we have a very big hope to be a millionaire created by bitcoin when price of coins is increase.
Lalafell

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:10:34 PM

Yes, I agree that Bitcoin is a good experience for people of all age. It is easy to invest and get involved with Bitcoin now as compared to when it just started.
Yes it is a good experience for us to involved in investing in bitcoin we know the benefits given  and we take in bitcoin. You learn and earn in bitcoin it is the best experience for us.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 07:27:11 PM

I think this is telling in the sense that young people are willing to take more risks and invest in a risky investment method like crypto because millenials are fed up with the current economic structure, they are not making enough money and everything is expensive. I think this sends a message beyond bitcoin and cryptocurrencies as a whole.

This is so true and now young ERS are trying to get some earning thorough internet which can bring a successfully financial life. Young people are now more conscious about bitcoin because they know that it can change a life

werpak321

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:32:12 AM

Hey, I'm not old but I'm closer to old than young. I was fortunate to get into the stock market early and even a couple ipo's which led me into real estate etc. so now I'm in crypto, follow it, read it still trying to figure it out. Anyway, although everyone is now talking Bitcoin I think this story has sent a message about saving and investing to younger people. I don't think speculation is a good lesson but the ability to do more with ur money than spend it or gain no interest in a bank account is a good thing and I only learned it by listening to others as I was making my way.

I don't think btc is the answer to everything and it could even crash, that would also be a lesson, but the US population in general does not save a lot of money, perhaps this new development could help change that.
Yes it is one good experience and example for young people because  they know how money important is and how hard money can earn without any income
adi33

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

RealistaToken.com

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:35:40 AM

Yes, I agree that Bitcoin is a good experience for people of all age. It is easy to invest and get involved with Bitcoin now as compared to when it just started.
Yes it is a good experience for us to involved in investing in bitcoin we know the benefits given  and we take in bitcoin. You learn and earn in bitcoin it is the best experience for us.
but also bitcoin can make teenagers lazy to study or go back to school because they already feel getting their own finances. many cases I read indeed they become independent but sometimes neglect education

███████████████████▀▀██████████████████
████████████████▀▀    ▀▀███████████████
████████████▀▀            ▀▀███████████
████████▀▀                    ▀▀███████
████▀▀           ▄▄██▄            ▀▀███
██           ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄█▄▄           █
████     ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄██
█████  ████▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄▄█████
█████  ███  ▄███▀▀          ▄▄█████████
█████  ███  ███         ▄▄████▀▀  █████
█████  ███  ███     ▄▄███████     █████
█████  ███  ███    ██████████     █████
█████  ███  ███ █▄▄  ▀▀██████     █████
█████  ███  ███ ▀▀███▄▄  ▀▀██     █████
█████  ███  ████▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄       █████
█████  ▀██  ████████▄▄  ▀▀███     █████
█████▄▄  ▀  ████████████▄▄  ▀     █████
█████████▄▄ ████████████████▄▄    █████
███████████████████████████████████████
REALISTA
sumonrud

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:53:13 AM

Our generation nowadays are really prone with the internet and other social media stuffs, gradually gravitating with teens or the young ones, mid-twenties, but even so, to adults or the elder ones. There are no exception in using the internet. But for the young ones who are more active in these kind of field, its really good for them to experience and have BTC too. As for me and my closest friends we aren't that old, and aren't so you but, we see that bitcoin is really good era in doing money and having money. Bitcoin has no age limit, thus, as long as you can be able to do and deal with these kind of stuffs, you're in!

I agree with your opinion, I think so BTC is a good opportunity or young people. if young generation will expend their leisure time in the bitcoin then that will be better for theirs.they should learning about crypto from start.

cryptomoon1002

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:56:00 AM

It is good experience for anyone who loves technology. irrespective of young or old..

Bill Gates is old but likes bitcoin.. My mother is young (just 61 years) as compared to bill gates, but doesnt likes bitcoin
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:57:34 AM

Yes it is a good experience for us to involved in investing in bitcoin we know the benefits given  and we take in bitcoin. You learn and earn in bitcoin it is the best experience for us.
but also bitcoin can make teenagers lazy to study or go back to school because they already feel getting their own finances. many cases I read indeed they become independent but sometimes neglect education
You're right once they experience what it is like to earn money they feel like they don't need to go to school anymore because they can already earn big in cryptocurrencies. But not all of them because there are still young people who use their earnings from crypto to go to school and support their education without depending to their parents.
waton gayeng

Activity: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:04:04 AM

I believe that cryptocurrency was made for everyone, if considered as a good experience for young people it is fine because young peoples definitely needs a lot of experience. This is a great technology and it will use in the future.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 04:09:41 AM

yes, I've had a great experience with bitcoin. started bitcoin at 1 year ago, now result from bitcoin can help me build house. and this year, my target with bitcoin is being able to open a computer store.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:12:39 AM

Yes it is a good experience for us to involved in investing in bitcoin we know the benefits given  and we take in bitcoin. You learn and earn in bitcoin it is the best experience for us.
You're right once they experience what it is like to earn money they feel like they don't need to go to school anymore because they can already earn big in cryptocurrencies. But not all of them because there are still young people who use their earnings from crypto to go to school and support their education without depending to their parents.
It truly gives high satisfaction to young people because they can earn money from it with no big capital required, even when they are still studying. But sometimes, we have to constantly guide and monitor these young people to still give time with their studies, time management and balanced goal is a must and required. Parents, teachers, family members, and friends should help each other to continue guiding these young people in a journey full of uncertainties.
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 04:52:37 AM

Bitcoin will be good experience to those that will embrace be willing to work with it, Bitcoin will save the younger people from any economic crisis and is an opportunity for a better living.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
thanhhoian2016

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:28:16 AM

Yes, Bitcoin will help young people have more experience in investing. Young people who invest early will be at a loss and they have learned a lot. They will soon succeed with Bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: