Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:33:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Btc good experience for young people  (Read 1815 times)
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:37:59 PM

Hey, I'm not old but I'm closer to old than young. I was fortunate to get into the stock market early and even a couple ipo's which led me into real estate etc. so now I'm in crypto, follow it, read it still trying to figure it out. Anyway, although everyone is now talking Bitcoin I think this story has sent a message about saving and investing to younger people. I don't think speculation is a good lesson but the ability to do more with ur money than spend it or gain no interest in a bank account is a good thing and I only learned it by listening to others as I was making my way.

I don't think btc is the answer to everything and it could even crash, that would also be a lesson, but the US population in general does not save a lot of money, perhaps this new development could help change that.
Bitcoin is one of the best investment to save the money. You have some knowledge in Bitcoin but not fully analyse the cryptocurrency. First you should differentiate the cryptocurrency and bank account. Because both are different in saving money. This should pumping and dumping in anytime. But bank account should maintain a constant value. Some interest only provide the banks. So cryptocurrency is not provide any interest because it value is define by crypto market. This should be easy to handle in anywhere.
Bitcoin is helpful to the younger generations. Instead of posting unnecessary post they can be preoccupied with bitcoin and earned much. The good thing with them is that they are good in computers and internet. It can be easy for them to joined crypto and in the future they can be the posible investors.
baho11

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:17:15 AM

I believe that bitcoin  is a good experience for young people for us to learn and enhance the market strategies of young people and they will earn money in their own, by experiencing bitcoin .
fndsr

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:21:10 AM

Hey, I'm not old but I'm closer to old than young. I was fortunate to get into the stock market early and even a couple ipo's which led me into real estate etc. so now I'm in crypto, follow it, read it still trying to figure it out. Anyway, although everyone is now talking Bitcoin I think this story has sent a message about saving and investing to younger people. I don't think speculation is a good lesson but the ability to do more with ur money than spend it or gain no interest in a bank account is a good thing and I only learned it by listening to others as I was making my way.

I don't think btc is the answer to everything and it could even crash, that would also be a lesson, but the US population in general does not save a lot of money, perhaps this new development could help change that.
of course so but it should also be noted if the bitcoin of young people who invest certainly with the monitoring and supervision is quite tight because it can happen a negative thing if it gets out of control

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
james23

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:28:11 AM

Yes it is a good experience to the young people because they gonna try also how to become independent and how money gonna can make
sampalokmix

Activity: 315
Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:31:34 AM

I think is good way to develop strategic thinking and learn about market..

Also good way to train your business skills

I agree with that, as early as now, as young person I like to stay here since I am earning and learning as well, being involve to this kind of business as young age is rare since you have to deal with so much terminologies, codes and things and I think As of now we should be earning for our future.

CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 03:43:22 AM

In my opinion. bitcoin can change a person's personality for the better or worse because many become great and many are frustrated because bitcoin prices are so unstable that many feel disadvantaged. for the younger generation should be able to take advantage of this technology to develop the ability itself so that human resources in the country can continue to advance and develop.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pamela Jobelle

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:52:32 AM

Bitcoin can put young people into investment intelligence. Bitcoin helps them to use their money wisely through investment. Taking them into the good path of being a wise investor to prepare them to corporate world. People having a hard time to trust and to find where is the place to invest their money. At least, when where they're young.
kyucryp

Activity: 420

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:06:54 AM

yes of course bitcoin will give a good experience for young people. young people have plenty of time and opportunity to try new things like bitcoin. they young people can start bitcoin from this forum then follow the campaign program and if have got the coins start to learn bitcoin trade .the bitcoin trade promises big profits and big risks.

MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:12:03 AM

yes it is a good experience for young people. In their young age they will experience how to earn by them self. Also, it will train them to be more strategic person, responsible and more patience.
mridulhasan

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 04:54:58 AM

yes of course bitcoin will give a good experience for young people. young people have plenty of time and opportunity to try new things like bitcoin. they young people can start bitcoin from this forum then follow the campaign program and if have got the coins start to learn bitcoin trade .the bitcoin trade promises big profits and big risks.

Of course, Bitcoin is a good experience for the young. Bitcoin Experiences, young people's get ideas about how to easily earn money through internet and can improve their lives. The young people can gain knowledge about this new technology crypto currency and this is an easy way to develop their knowledge.With the help of Bitcoin, they can change their life in future and know about the positive aspects of BTC. I truly believe Bitcoin is a very good experience for the young.
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:55:38 AM

I couldn't agree more. What you have stated was very well said. In my perspective, I think bitcoin gave a good experiences to the young people. Nowadays, most bitcoiners are young people (if your definition of young is under the age of 30). It taught them a lot of lessons that was needed in our life such as how to save money, how to earn money and so on. It also enhances someone's strategy ability, critical thinking, and decision making. They also learn how to properly trade and invest. Despite of having a negative rumors about bitcoin, it still help most of us in many aspects.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:01:09 AM

I agreed that having the bitcoin is a good experience for the young people, you know why? Lets compared the bitcoin or cryptocurrency on the different social media around like Facebook twitter Instagram snapchat and others. The young generation does not get benefits on that they only teach them to be a lazy individual. Not like bitcoin or cryptocurrency they can help them on the financial freedom, they can improve the skill on analyzing and enhance the English the last they teach them to be patient and others.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:15:08 AM

Yes of course, bitcoin is good for young people. With bitcoin young people can earn money without asking money to parents again. Including I can pay tuition since I joined bitcoin
DispatchLabs

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 06:40:43 AM

Interesting take on young people learning investing early through crypto.  I'm not that old, but back in my day we weren't thinking about investing when we were in our late teens and early twenties.  As long as these kids don't end up homeless because of getting in over their heads, crypto may be a great way to get their feet wet in the world of investing.  Cool stuff  Cheesy

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
maxim000

Activity: 304

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:09:19 AM

Yes you are right. In my college I see lots of youngsters making money through bitcoin. Holding and growing is teaching them the art of saving money so as to have a better future. I also like to hold and grow my money. I think this is one lesson that bitcoin taught me. To invest early and have a good future.
gucci belt

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:27:00 AM

I agree with this thought. One of the advantages of investing is its value that will increase over time. The sooner you start, the sooner you enjoy the result and the many benefits that can be obtained. But is must be understood also that there is a risk in it. Maybe that's why investment lessons for student are so important.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:35:04 AM

Yes you are right. In my college I see lots of youngsters making money through bitcoin. Holding and growing is teaching them the art of saving money so as to have a better future. I also like to hold and grow my money. I think this is one lesson that bitcoin taught me. To invest early and have a good future.
If a small boy can become a millionaire then anyone with some brain cells and understanding of digital coin’s technology can make money and such youngsters are future millionaires too. Bitcoin has become an easy income source for many people. Students don’t have to worry about any financial burden and this also develops a sense of responsibility as well as independency.
Dod Ong

Activity: 323

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:57:11 PM

I think it's a good idea to experience to young people because if they become teenagers they are became expert in bitcoin. Also they can save money for their future and to invest to themselves for their future or for their daily expenses or personal needs. If I have a children I teach them how to use bitcoin for their future and for their personal needs.
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:07:25 PM

Every kind of person who joins Bitcoin is a good experience in Bitcoin whether it is young or old people. They work with Bitcoin to make the market a good experience. And as soon as they invest in Bitcoin. And they have lost or profited anything from their investment. So how do they earn profit from their own investment? He also gets the experience. And Bitcoin is a completely internet-driven system and today's young people know how to run the Internet well. There is no problem in using Bitcoin.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
soplo

Activity: 123

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:36:19 AM

I am here as a young man I was originally a poor man, but because there is bitcoin I started to feel the adequacy even though I am not rich but I am sure one day I will enjoy a luxurious life,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: