Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:50:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Btc good experience for young people  (Read 1815 times)
veronikadobryx

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:10:33 PM

Now young people are trying to get away from old technologies and more and more delving into new systems and technologies, the system of blockchain and bitcoin is definitely something new with great opportunities in the future, I think it's a great Opat for young and not only.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:21:35 PM

Well,  it's depend on how do you manage your assets in bitcoin tho,  if you use it in the right way it will be succesfull and of course it will be good experience,  but if you use it into the bad way you can't go through to get a good future and you will have an absolutely bad experience.
kasianov77

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:11:17 PM

Absolutely agree with this, really bitcoin gives such a surge of emotions at the same time that it is difficult to remember that it could also.
Ekim22

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:18:54 PM

That's true Bitcoin is a good experience to many young people,so that they can earn money to there future and to there needs.
ondabeat

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:10:02 AM

Investing well is the right way to go and bitcoin can be an exciting experience for young people, especially teenagers, you yourself will try to figure out how your money will keep growing, Based on my personal experience, I try to explore more options in the market cryptocurrency because I can see that this market is growing.
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:19:39 AM

Young people with plans is more likely to engage into these kind of things. They make them save money and be open minded on business matters. Cryptocurrencies will help them to save money beforehand of being adult. Since bitcoin has a high value it can give off a really good rate of profit for those who invest to it. The more longer you invest into bitcoin the more you know that it is good source of income and can help you with financial matters.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:21:06 AM

Investing well is the right way to go and bitcoin can be an exciting experience for young people, especially teenagers, you yourself will try to figure out how your money will keep growing, Based on my personal experience, I try to explore more options in the market cryptocurrency because I can see that this market is growing.
Personally I was one of those who experience it at this very young age. It helps me a lot and I'm so very thankful about it. A lot of things I've learned because of btc not just money but I earned knowledge from it. I'm starting to get interest in personal business because of btc and it persuades me toto strive even harder.
Daday23

Activity: 153

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:25:50 AM

Bitcoin help a young people how to manage their money and also its a good experience to young peole how to invest in bitcoin.So that in the future once bitcoin become the currency worldwide this people are the one who expert in bitcoin.Its also help to avoid young people in bad habits.
Arwinkim

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 08:39:40 AM

Hey, I'm not old but I'm closer to old than young. I was fortunate to get into the stock market early and even a couple ipo's which led me into real estate etc. so now I'm in crypto, follow it, read it still trying to figure it out. Anyway, although everyone is now talking Bitcoin I think this story has sent a message about saving and investing to younger people. I don't think speculation is a good lesson but the ability to do more with ur money than spend it or gain no interest in a bank account is a good thing and I only learned it by listening to others as I was making my way.

I don't think btc is the answer to everything and it could even crash, that would also be a lesson, but the US population in general does not save a lot of money, perhaps this new development could help change that.

Good for you! Even Warren Buffett has regret not investing when he was still younger. I managed to purchase my first stock when I was in the early 20. But nothing to regret. We have to work hard and smart to achieve our dream with Bitcoin.
nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:43:26 AM

I think this is a good experience not only for the younger generation but also for all people who are interested in finance and investment. Cryptocurrency is a new era of finance and it's good when you know about it.
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:44:25 AM

True that. Most young people do not have idea about investments and stocks. Bitcoin is a very good experience to those who dont really understand how to invest a businesses like this. This is somewhat complicated if you dont do your homework but very rewarding if you did it right. The patience and effort will be paid off if yougot it right. I guess most young people nowadays are so much involve with the stocks or similar like this.
bxxkj

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:49:09 AM

The encryption market has a wide range of applications and brings more models to many years ago. If you talk about investment or speculation, the cryptocurrency is now very easy to obtain huge profits from it. In my opinion, this is a round. New distribution of wealth
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:50:17 AM

Bitcoin help a young people how to manage their money and also its a good experience to young peole how to invest in bitcoin.So that in the future once bitcoin become the currency worldwide this people are the one who expert in bitcoin.Its also help to avoid young people in bad habits.
Yes you have point, those young people involved in bitcoin is one of the good habits than doing nothing. This is good experience for young people so they know how to earned money at their very young age. They can prepare their future since bitcoin is one of the best investment for all.
Cita1

Activity: 153

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:50:31 AM

Hey, I'm not old but I'm closer to old than young. I was fortunate to get into the stock market early and even a couple ipo's which led me into real estate etc. so now I'm in crypto, follow it, read it still trying to figure it out. Anyway, although everyone is now talking Bitcoin I think this story has sent a message about saving and investing to younger people. I don't think speculation is a good lesson but the ability to do more with ur money than spend it or gain no interest in a bank account is a good thing and I only learned it by listening to others as I was making my way.

I don't think btc is the answer to everything and it could even crash, that would also be a lesson, but the US population in general does not save a lot of money, perhaps this new development could help change that.

Bitcoin experiences is good to younger generation. As early as today they will know how to make money with bitcoin such as signature campaigns. If they already have the resources they can start to invest and be part in the business.
TheHoneyBadger

Activity: 11
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:52:56 AM

I'm young and I'm invested in this space. That means it is a good experience otherwise I would have left this place a long time ago haha Grin

I see crypto in a whole as a good way to learn about investing. There is so much technical analysis and fundamental analysis to be done as well and you continuously push yourself to learn more about this space. Is there any more better option to really learn that much in such a short period of time? I guess not. Even stock markets seem to be tradeable easily if you made it in crypto.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:19:22 AM

I'm young and I'm invested in this space. That means it is a good experience otherwise I would have left this place a long time ago haha Grin

I see crypto in a whole as a good way to learn about investing. There is so much technical analysis and fundamental analysis to be done as well and you continuously push yourself to learn more about this space. Is there any more better option to really learn that much in such a short period of time? I guess not. Even stock markets seem to be tradeable easily if you made it in crypto.

Yes it is a good experience for young people. Atleast young people learn how to manage finances and realize that there is no easy money. And with the future of bitcoin, it will benefit them in the long run. So it's good for them to be aware and be exposed.
hachimon

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:33:13 AM

yes I really agree with you bitcoin is a good experience for the young. youth now have many opportunities and time to work with bitcoin. from since teenagers they already have internet access if they are good youth then will use the internet to learn bitcoin. very good if since young learn about bitcoin invetation.
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:11:13 AM

yes I really agree with you bitcoin is a good experience for the young. youth now have many opportunities and time to work with bitcoin. from since teenagers they already have internet access if they are good youth then will use the internet to learn bitcoin. very good if since young learn about bitcoin invetation.
I am confident to say that it is true it is a good experience for young people to involve in bitcoin because in this kind of industry, they learn about the word of patience and timing in this, also they learn to decide and think carefully in every move. This traits need in the investing of bitcoin. So if they learn this thing it is a food experience to them
Sayed Rifat

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:31:34 AM

btc good for young boy or girl just like me.I can get bitcoin and get dollar or money.so it good for us
TMCC

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:32:30 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 11:41:51 AM by TMCC

ABOUT OUR COMPANY

TMCC (The Mystery Classic Coin) is a pre-minded crypto currency, meaning that TMCC miners create the market.

We Understand Business

By mining the coin, transactions are added and recorded to TMCC ledger, comprised of all past transactions.

The ledger resembles a chain of blocks, which confirm that a certain number of transactions have been TMCC coin official Not a government or any bank prints TMCC coin because TMCC coin is not in the physical format.

This currency isn't physically printed in the shadows by a central bank, unaccountable to the population, and TMCC coin making its own rules made.

SPECIFICATION
What is TMCC Coin (TMCC)?

Just like Bitcoin, TMCC is a decentralized peer to peer digital coin that is not controlled by any central institutions or
governments. It is an open-source platform designer to provide multiple investment opportunities. TMCC coin is
designed to be a digital currency that can be used to store value and to exchange with anyone in the world with
extremely low fees and fast lightning speed transactions.

Name:- TMCC Coin
Symbol:- TMCC
Total Supply:-
50 Million
ICO:- 10 Million
Decimal Places:-
Coin Maturity Before Staking:-
7 hours
Minimum Stake age:- 15 days
Maximum Stake age:- 90 days
Starting Price:- 0.1usd
Technology:- Erc20(ethereum based)

Tmcc will showing in etherscan now

Tmcc is based on erc 20 ethereum technology

Tmcc is also registered on github

Tmcc will launching on international exchange on aprel month end

Explorer:-
 https://etherscan.io/token/0x3ea5da7112072c96af10d0fd8c61a64403ee71de#readContract

Github:- https://github.com/thetmcc

Disclaimer

Crypto Currency completely depends on international market and the coin rate fluctuates..It completely depends on High market risk..So Company is not at all responsible for coin values up and downs.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: