Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:49:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: should i create new account?  (Read 467 times)
ankit10 (OP)

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:28:43 AM

I want to join twitter campaign (bounty).But i don't want to join through this account.
I can create new account with same username "Ankit1" ?? ? ? or it against rule?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 05:54:19 AM

I want to join twitter campaign (bounty).But i don't want to join through this account.

It is OK to have more than one account.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
TanyaDegurechaff

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

They say a thin line separates genius and madness.

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:39:39 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 09:01:28 AM by TanyaDegurechaff

just don't join the campaign using both of the accounts or you'll get banned by the campaign manager for using multiple accounts.

"Miracles are illusions caused by insufficient observation and understanding. They're just... glorious misunderstandings."
Mevz

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:02:25 PM

If you are not sure about that don't do it for the safety of your accounts. I don't know if it's on the rules but mostly i've been read on some campaigns that no joining with multiple accounts or else you'll get ban. If you aren't convinced you better try it.

It is OK to have more than one account.
[/quote]

Vod said that its ok so no problem at all.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 03:42:32 PM

Like I said, it is OK to have more than one forum account.

Like the others said, it is NOT OK to join a sig campaign with more than one account.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 11:30:00 PM

i guess you will get banned if you do it with two accounts
Banned from forum? No, you're not right. You only can get red trust rating if you will join campaigns with multiple accounts. But if you will joing campaign only from your alt account, I guess it's nothing wrong. But then not even try to join these campaigns from your main account.

ferry168

Activity: 266
Merit: 150

SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 05:44:55 AM

could you give me the reason why you don't want to join the twitter campaign with your btt acount ?
i think no connection between twitter campaign and btt account.

Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 2216

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:06:51 PM

Somebody just happened to create one two days before you posted with the exact same parameters.

Code:
Name: 	ankit199361 u=1450380 http://archive.is/aw2n9
Activity: 1
Position: Newbie
Date Registered: 17 December 2017, 14:46:14
Last Active: 17 December 2017, 14:48:36

(and their first post was to join an ICO campaign...  http://archive.is/XInbt#selection-5431.0-5435.20 )

There's now eleven UID's with

Code:
Ankit1

in their name...  Roll Eyes

madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:13:41 PM

i guess you will get banned if you do it with two accounts
Lol you will not get banned if you have multiple accounts unless yout accounts starting to participates in signature campaign because you will be accused for account farming or bitcoin farming. That is why many accounts are getting red trust because of those people who spamming this forum they are doing shit post only to earn more bitcoin.
Many users having multiple accounts even those trusted users of bitcointalk but they used that in a nice way.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:37:15 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 11:43:17 PM by marlboroza

~
could you give me the reason why you don't want to join the twitter campaign with your btt acount ?
He obviously want to build another account  Roll Eyes
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:44:20 PM

Somebody just happened to create one two days before you posted with the exact same parameters.

Code:
Ankit1

This people are pro scammers.
i think no connection between twitter campaign and btt account.

If i will join 20 twitter campaigns then i have to post or to reply on their thread with my Retweets and other.. (as per their rules). And this replies are in big numbers. I don't want to fill my  "Show new replies to your posts." page.
Also i am using "Show the last posts of this person."  to check my previous comments.
Maybe you understand now, what i want to say.

I am going to LOCK this thread now. If i will create new account then i may post here about that (if i remember).
ankit11

Activity: 29
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:35:25 PM

Hello friends just created my new account. i would like to "confirmed that this is my own account alt of ankit10"
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:36:33 PM

Hello friends just created my new account. i would like to "confirmed that this is my own account alt of ankit10"
I confirmed this. I would like to invite VOD to quote this post or give me neutral feedback.
elash

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:54:02 AM

You should be contended on one account because if you want to join twitter campaign not using that account is that a valid reason for you to create another account if your current account is able to join twitter and at the same time yes its against the rule because using a lot of account or even the same username is not allowed supposed to be Im using just a one account. Smiley

boss1dg

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:08:21 AM

do btctalk forum allow to have more than one account ??  i saw only members comment ..
do you guys have any post link or thread link where admin or mods allowed to have more than one btctalk account .

Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 4110

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:25:08 AM

do btctalk forum allow to have more than one account ??  i saw only members comment ..
do you guys have any post link or thread link where admin or mods allowed to have more than one btctalk account .

From this post here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0

18. Having multiple accounts and account sales are allowed, but account sales are discouraged.

You should already know this though, as everyone who uses the forum should have read that thread at least once.
shinjunobi09

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:21:51 AM

I think there are many usernames here using similar username the same as yours their just particularly using different numbers. Same as what other moderators have said it is ok to have two or multiple accounts, as long as you don't join them both on the same campign because that will be a greedy part of you, which is actually not good with other users partcipating.

ankit11

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:57:40 PM

do btctalk forum allow to have more than one account ??  i saw only members comment ..

From this post here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0

18. Having multiple accounts and account sales are allowed, but account sales are discouraged.

You should already know this though, as everyone who uses the forum should have read that thread at least once.
Thanks for this useful link.
I am not going to done any sales action.
ankit11

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:05:01 PM

do btctalk forum allow to have more than one account ??  i saw only members comment ..
For sure i am not going to join same campaigns with my both accounts.
Locked.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: