Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:30:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Jumps High This year  (Read 930 times)
abamatinde77

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:57:18 PM

bitcoins raise up almost double again on 2018..yea really good to invest!
JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:58:56 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2017, 12:14:33 AM by JCLee

I find this idea very properly, Bitcoin prices will certainly increase sharply again in 2018. The decrease in the exchange rate during this Bitcoin huge influence from the Christmas festivities and New Year 2018 are approaching. You can see that 2017 was a successful year for the beginning of the year Bitcoin exchange rate of Bitcoin is only at approximately $ 1000 until the end of 2017 have time Bitcoin price has risen to nearly 20,000 dollars. Therefore should invest in Bitcoin now for the big profit in 2018.

abhishek273b

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:25:19 AM

The Bitcoin price grew with over 800% with  next year. All indications are that big investors are looking towards Bitcoin investment now Smiley Smiley Smiley
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 01:38:37 PM

This is the history year of bitcoin. It cross $19000 in few days. And I think it will turn into 50000$ within 2018. Hopefully. But anything can possible. It can be fall down also.

Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:20:32 PM

Hey....Guys

I'm a newbie and don't know about the large investments in Cryptocurrency. But I see This year Bitcoin Price going very high. How the Predictions of 2018? Can I invest in Cryptocurrency in 2018?

Please Suggest me!

Neglecting different circumstances it is true to say that 2017 year was good time for Bitcoin. It have risen to the high mark and I believe its growth will continue. We’ll see it in the next year.
minldem

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:23:25 PM

I also think that bitcoin increases in the new year and the altcoins also will rise but we cannot be sure unfortunately. Still, some altcoins have promising project and they will gain trust and popularity in the future, they can be valuable, so i think some of them deserved to be looked for.
yummy23

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:13:24 PM

Hey....Guys

I'm a newbie and don't know about the large investments in Cryptocurrency. But I see This year Bitcoin Price going very high. How the Predictions of 2018? Can I invest in Cryptocurrency in 2018?

Please Suggest me!
I guess it will rise Big in 2k18. Because Cryptocurrency is the new Trending.
plaintiff77

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:18:19 PM

True. This year was indeed remarkable because we have seen how the exchange rate changes that fast. This was the perfect year to sell bitcoin for it reaches the highest value. If we have just invested big, we definitely got the bigger income. It was really amazing that we have experienced high returned in bitcoin at times when it has the highest value. Hopefully we would have better years in bitcoin so we can be so blessed with this cryptocurrency.
coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:23:04 PM

Hey....Guys

Please Suggest me!

Yes you can still invest in any crypto currency next year 2018 there more and more atlcoins now under ICO and that you can try to invest. If you want to invest in bitcoin too then invest that you can afford to lose only. Much better that you cam prepare than regret someday.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                    

Powered by,
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:40:35 PM

Year 2017 has been revolutionary for bitcoin and cryptocurrency itself, it's on the adoption stage of the masses before going mainstream. It's definitely going to be a bright year 2018 but there will be more negative news as well and more attempts to destroy the crypto world, but acceptance will be across the globe despite its flaws. So, I suggest you to study the chart movement, set your goal, diversify and never let your emotions affect your strategy.
ninabobo

Activity: 463

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:43:16 PM

Hey....Guys

Please Suggest me!

I think in 2018 crypto will grow rapidly, as well as bitcoin is part of the first choice investment. I think you should try to dig up more knowledge about crypto and bitcoin.

hassan.shakeel.rajpoot

Activity: 32
Merit: 9

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:47:52 PM

Hey....Guys

Please Suggest me!
2018 will be the right time for investing in bitcoin, because it's price will probably decline a little bit. That would be high time to invest in bitcoin. And as we all know this year's bitcoin history, there will be a much more incline in the price charts after the decline. Due to the altcoins and government rejections, the decline is possible, then bitcoin will be cheaper to buy. 
AicecreaME

Activity: 2338
Merit: 454

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:23:15 PM

Hey....Guys

Please Suggest me!

I think in 2018 crypto will grow rapidly, as well as bitcoin is part of the first choice investment. I think you should try to dig up more knowledge about crypto and bitcoin.

That is going to happen for sure, but right now, there is a lot of forks that is happening to bitcoin that is why the price of it is  DUMPING and PUMPING lately, there is no reason to panic though, bitcoin's price will be back on its track again and will make another All Time High price before 2017 ends. We just have to hold our bitcoin for a couple of days and let's see if we could convert it because the price will go back to $20,000 per bitcoin.

Altcoin's price would be affected also, I mean it could either PUMPS with bitcoin or DUMP because bitcoin's price is too high.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:24:20 PM

Hey....Guys

Please Suggest me!

Right. There's really nowhere to go but up. Bitcoin's fast rise in popularity and value made sure of that. Though that will also raise concerns about the bubble popping or increased hackings. Hopefully these issue will be addressed with btc's price rise

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:06:06 PM

Hey....Guys

Please Suggest me!

Currently btc prices have being dump so its a good buying opportunity with every dip accumulate more as once the rise starts you will make some quick gains with the investment made now. So after 16k it the next target will be 18500$ which was approx all time high. Hopefully we should see this price in Feb.

gulshan1

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 04:07:24 PM

No body can judge the exact price of bitcoin. Many expert think that it price prediction is $50000 in the 2018. But i assume that it will cross the $50000 above and it can also reverse to any level. Bitcoin have long journey in this world and after 2020 if any one see the bitcoin price and will dream to buy the bitcoin.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:11:22 PM

invest like the year before and I do not think this year will be a dead end to investing, it seems like investing will be a strong source of income this year.
snekinmyleg

Activity: 95

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:44:33 PM

Hey....Guys

Please Suggest me!
This year was considered year of bitcoin because the value increase too much, and i am predicting in 2018 it would double its value that is why if you have extra money much better to invest it and hold for more than a year and i am sure that it will generate good amount of profit. Dont hesitate or you will regret soon.
I am not sure that Bitcoin prices will increase this year, but we have also seen the daily evolution of Bitcoin, which in 2018 will certainly increase Bitcoin and Bitcoin is one of the potential investments. the best
mdripon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:01:36 PM

Hey....Guys

Please Suggest me!

Bitcoin was Jump Highly previous year, and this year continues. because most businessmen invest their asset bitcoin. so i think that, bitcoin price regular increase in this year.

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
DesmondHayes

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:11:26 PM

This year will be crucial for the advancement of the Bitcoin. Many people, including me, are believing Bitcoin will reach unimaginable prices this year. Bitcoins growth last year showed us that everything is possible. There were little problems that were obstructing its rise but the holidays have passed and the Bitcoin has enough space to move forward. Altcoins will try to obstruct the Bitcoin in the market growth. There are even more altcoins that are trying to push their way to the top but the investors are the ones who ware deciding in the end and the Bitcoin has shown to them that investing into it is very rewarding.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: