Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:25:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it fraud ?  (Read 456 times)
Anita1873

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 06:38:54 AM

It seems to a big fraud. There are Pvt key is not required to anyone who want to transfer you coin or funds. They are fetching a trap to stolen the funds of Innocent people whose are to not aware about this. Please not share your Pvt key to anyone in any manner for keep your wallet secure.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 06:45:06 AM

Don't believe to this cowards) Give me your private key and I will airdrop you for 100%)  You will be rich)

jbautistangina

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:49:01 AM

Hi,
Just found a token named OMDB
and they are offering airdrop but in the form they have asked for the Ethereum address and ethereum private key.
Now with the private key, can't they just hack our ethereum wallet ? i mean is there any protection left with us to stop them from taking our money ?
I am still noob in this field and i think i might b missing something here ? or i m right about them being trying to ditch us from our money ?

Thanks
Airdrops do not requires your private keys,100% scam and private keys are meant to be personal thats why it is called private.

Lifes

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:49:10 AM

Create a new empty wallet and give them your private key to troll them  Grin
rockie87

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:51:16 AM

It is definitely a scam as no services ask for private keys. Private keys are meant for only us nobody other than us.

_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣___▁
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
 ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  www.icoforums.net  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅
CryptonikaTrade

Activity: 154
Merit: 85

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:54:04 AM

Looks like really scam and fraud

leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:46:49 AM

From the looks of it, yeah. If they need your Eth Private key it really is a fraud.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
johnyespapa

Activity: 257
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:59:16 AM

First airdrops do not require your private keys,its a hundred and ten scam stay away from it.

commanderbitcoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:14:25 PM

Hi,
and they are offering airdrop but in the form they have asked for the Ethereum address and ethereum private key.
Now with the private key, can't they just hack our ethereum wallet ? i mean is there any protection left with us to stop them from taking our money ?
I am still noob in this field and i think i might b missing something here ? or i m right about them being trying to ditch us from our money ?

Thanks
This is clearly a fraud. No legit airdrop would ask you for private key or even begging Ethereum as a transaction fee for your airdrop.  The only way to stop it is not to join  on this kind of airdrop.

cryptogirls85

Activity: 169

Trying to be someone... someday

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:26:10 PM

LOL  Grin  well... just can`t blame those guys for trying... why don`t they just ask for your keys and tell you theyre gonna drain it dry in the next few minutes... at least anyone who give it to them knows what he has done to himself  Shocked

upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:10:56 PM

Once you see an obvious shit then it's an automatic scam.

Asking private key is a shit thing to asked in airdrop forms so good thing you have common sense.
Even a noob should know that the reason a private key is given that name is because it is meant to be private and not for public consumption.

It is good he has come to ask first than making the mistake and coming to cry later. With the internet money spreading around, it is important that one should stay secured, be careful and not just settle for every tom, dick and harry gift called an airdrop or whatever.
mariaana

Activity: 399
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:24:23 PM

It is always a reminder that when we fill up airdrop forms we should never give our private key.  Your private key is always your personal key to unlock your wallet.  With your private key, they could transfer and sell whatever is in your wallet.  Trade exchange always ask for your private key and address. It is best to have a metamask or a ledger to make your coin wallet secure or enable f2 authentication.
Iyanu14

Activity: 795

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:52:20 PM

Apparently that is a scam. It is private key not public key. Don't joke with your private key anything you want to do and they ask for it is a criminal and a fraud as well. You don't have to think twice to know it is a fraud.
mariangpalad

Activity: 196

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:52:57 PM

Hi,

Thanks
Yes it is,airdrop doesnt require private keys,stay away from them,

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: