Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:35:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The dethroned king... BTC nice to see people realize it was overhyped  (Read 654 times)
ChiNgadOr (OP)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:33:19 AM

Btc has been losing dominance from almost reaching 70% to 50% right now.i am really feeling great after realizing that people is not so stupid to keep on buying btc at insane prices... it was eat to overpriced.
Is the pioneer, but i think there are better altcoins.
Also btc fees are stupidly high.
Hope it get replaced for another better altcoin some day.
Bye btc

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
ChiNgadOr (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:03:14 AM

talked about this yesterday... and it seems my forecast wasnt wrong.... people is aware of BTC overhyped! time to find a substitute!

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
thecodebear

Activity: 2142
Merit: 825

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:19:08 AM

hahahaha get over yourselves. One coin controlling ONLY half the market and you think it is dethroned hahaha. 1 coin = 1000+ other coins combined. Doesn't really match the definition of dethroned!
Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:53:10 AM

I would like to understand, where did this speculation come from, that the Bitcoin will be dethroned?
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:31:04 AM

Btc has been losing dominance from almost reaching 70% to 50% right now.i am really feeling great after realizing that people is not so stupid to keep on buying btc at insane prices... it was eat to overpriced.
Bye btc

You are just like another FUDers. If you are need the cheap transaction fees and you can try to altcoin as alternative to the bitcoin itself. Whatever you say and the price of the bitcoin will still increase anytime. As you can see how people are realizing about the bitcoin to be the future digital economic system even the bitcoin futures contract runs for well.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:39:13 AM

Bye btc

You are just like another FUDers. If you are need the cheap transaction fees and you can try to altcoin as alternative to the bitcoin itself. Whatever you say and the price of the bitcoin will still increase anytime. As you can see how people are realizing about the bitcoin to be the future digital economic system even the bitcoin futures contract runs for well.

I am waiting for bitcoin price increase again after this down and I am sure the price will reach another highest price. if the altcoin could give what bitcoin give to people, then it might be possible but if the altcoin is just like this then bitcoin will still lead the crypto. I would call this situation as correction price for bitcoin before the price reaches the high price and altcoin will down again. maybe this is just the opportunity for the altcoin to adjust their price before bitcoin price increases.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:27:42 AM

It is a simple see saw effect, I don't expect btc to hold the 50% for long, it is going to decline the more, but what people need to realise is that it is still the safest bet in the space
ChiNgadOr (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:46:02 AM

Well.. dont get mad with me, it is just my opinion. The fact is that it lost more thsn 20% dominance in2 weeks. Anyway I think BCH is still worse and about BTG.... this hardfork is absolutely nonsense. Anyway dint i am fudding to get cheap bitcoins... i will never hold it. I think a good altcoin can rise a few times fold its price ( take in mind i am not shilking any special altcoin... so dont blame me as if i were promoting anything).. but for example doing the same for BTC would means a huge amount of money in the market for example, right now a 2x = 32000$ × total coins..
BTC was a disrupting evolution, a pioneer, ok., agree, but thats all! I think there are many many better options. Otherwise just guve me the facts, instead of blaming and critizice me.. it seems like there are regilious fanatics... and i were blspheming against a god. So if i am so stupid, then illustrate me ! Explain why deserves BTC that big share of the market? What makes it so incredibly amazing? Convince me... instead of taking this as if it was an attack to you.it is only i have never understood why this market share is fair, why BtC should deserve that much and why cant be replaced..

Bets regards,  keep calm and relax

Ps: i know BTC will reach new hih again.. this is not the end, but let me understand WHY!

JavaLove

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:51:25 AM

Bye btc

I can agree that the fees are stupidly high and if nothing changes in near future, Bitcoin will die. Today I've paid over 30! dollars for a single transaction to get a reasonable confirmation!

BCH and LTC transactions now are much more cheaper.

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀         
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██   
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███               
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██   
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Gambit1306

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:20:29 AM

Don't celibrate too soon... This might be just a small correction, BTC is still a hell of a brand name. Also, on all exchanges BTC is the most common (and often only) pair vs. alts. It'll take a long time for a flippening to happen, and it'll be painful in the short term as well
SCAR_8

Activity: 139

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:36:59 AM

Agree with the post above. Just another correction BTC will hit 23-25 thousand before we know it. And updates will come in 2018. It is still king...For now

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:40:57 AM

Don't celibrate too soon... This might be just a small correction, BTC is still a hell of a brand name. Also, on all exchanges BTC is the most common (and often only) pair vs. alts. It'll take a long time for a flippening to happen, and it'll be painful in the short term as well

I agree with this. BTC still dominates 47.1% of the market. little below what it was last week but I don't see that as bad sign. just little correction and it'll cross $20k now. I wouldn't comment on dethroning it alts would bleed. We all have seen it before.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:48:05 AM

Bye btc

Well that is the main reason why altcoins right now especially bitcoin cash increasing so high right now. The fee on bitcoin is so damn ridiculous big and other altcoins like bitcoin cash only cost small fee for each transaction. If bitcoin not fix or at least decrease the fee and the unconfirmed transaction, maybe other altcoins will surpass bitcoin.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:01:49 AM

Well.. dont get mad with me, it is just my opinion. The fact is that it lost more thsn 20% dominance in2 weeks. Anyway I think BCH is still worse and about BTG.... this hardfork is absolutely nonsense. Anyway dint i am fudding to get cheap bitcoins... i will never hold it. I think a good altcoin can rise a few times fold its price ( take in mind i am not shilking any special altcoin... so dont blame me as if i were promoting anything).. but for example doing the same for BTC would means a huge amount of money in the market for example, right now a 2x = 32000$ × total coins..
BTC was a disrupting evolution, a pioneer, ok., agree, but thats all! I think there are many many better options. Otherwise just guve me the facts, instead of blaming and critizice me.. it seems like there are regilious fanatics... and i were blspheming against a god. So if i am so stupid, then illustrate me ! Explain why deserves BTC that big share of the market? What makes it so incredibly amazing? Convince me... instead of taking this as if it was an attack to you.it is only i have never understood why this market share is fair, why BtC should deserve that much and why cant be replaced..

Bets regards,  keep calm and relax

Ps: i know BTC will reach new hih again.. this is not the end, but let me understand WHY!
Glad to see I'm on the same page with someone.
BTC is the pioneer. But let's not forget that dial-up modems preceded broadband.
HODL to the moon

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:06:27 PM

Guys, the cycle will continue. At 40% it will snap back and all alts will bleed. Fractals repeat, don't go all in alt coins.

ChiNgadOr (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:48:27 AM

well.. it seems people is realized what some of us recognized long time ago..
BTC is high overvalued. I honestly think is far superior than its hardforks.. but no way it should deserve so big dominance. 25% in the best scenario! Maybe not now, but in the future i am pretty sure it will be replaced from top-1..
right now for example the fees for micropayments are just insane.... when there are other cryptocurrencies that allow transfers with 0 comission!

krazy89

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:09:59 AM

Next rally for Altcoins tomorrow .  Cool
ChiNgadOr (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:08:58 AM

wel..now this seems to be much more fair and rational...
BTC didnt deserve to reach almost a 70% dominance!!! right now 39,4%...
 many other very usefull coins.. much lower fees...  it is time to replace the "king"!

deathwish

Activity: 123

Enjoy the journey...Live in the now...Future will

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 01:16:20 AM

BTC is and will be the king for much more time n future.
Yes, its dominance will reduce as new coins and better technology will come by.
It is the father of the cryptocurrency... Children are supposed to be better than their parents and will eventually overcome them.

But your tone creates a FUD... sober down please.
BTC still sits on the throne and hope it does because if it falls, everyone who has invested in it will lose faith in the whole system and that will bring everything down.

To your title.. .EVERY COIN is overhyped.. which one isn't... this whole cryptocurrency world runs on speculation and hype...

turbulence

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:29:24 AM

just below 40% so time for btc rally i guess

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
    ███████████████████████████
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███