Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:24:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: wihch crypto should i buy?  (Read 869 times)
upekshasumudu

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:13:43 PM

These days the trend for this field is very much higher than earlier. Therefore if we can hold any coin for some period of time we can easily earn profit.
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:35:19 PM

There are many crypto currencies out there in market. But as you said at low price and you wait for years.
Then Ethereum, Litecoins, bitcoin cash are some crypto currencies that are cheaper than bitcoin. But currencies like doge and ripple coins are available at very cheap price
These coins are available at less then 1 usd per coin.

sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:37:03 PM

hi

which is good crypto for buy, right now?

for low price, now i buy and then i will wait for years,
If you have decent amount of money I'd suggest Ethereum, if not - Ripple (it costs a few bucks but grows fast).
O domt think which is the best crypto to buy this time. But in my own opinion. Ethreum is the best crypto because the volume of eth is next to bitcoin and higher than any other crypto. And for me. It is the 2nd known crypto next also to bitcoin.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 05:48:32 PM

hi

I suggest to you to participate in ICO because it gives up to x100 profit. I recommend Descrow because it is managed by deadly which is a trusted member of this forum =)

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
newsfx24

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:22:17 PM

At present the worlds investors  comes in a platform named Crypto. Its a blessing of new technology so new opportunity to invest in crypto currency. 

C
Finally C is!!!
Diggity94

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:31:18 PM

Yo, I think BMC is very undervalued right now!  at 50% of ICO price and amazing prospects long-term IMO.
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:34:39 PM

hi

Definitely, Ethereum if you want cryptocurrency and Wings if you want cryptotokens. Or Minexcoin, you can bank you coins every week for 4-6%
teddyelwyn

Activity: 268
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:34:43 PM

You should really look into the bee token. Decentralized airbnb with zero commissions. Crazy team from google, uber, and facebook too. Their pre-sale is in January. https://t.me/beetoken
CoinMaker7

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:19:52 PM

hi

I suggest you can choose ethereum or litecoin. This two coins have potential in the market although the price is not too low but im sure this coins have future when you hold it for years.
i think all coins have future once community gets bigger and better
CryptoProcent

Activity: 291
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:41:50 PM

I think buying ethereum and litecoin is a good choice. Just as good to buy BCH. Are stable currencies in my opinion.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:55:52 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2017, 12:06:01 AM by BeGoods

hi

If you have decent amount of money I'd suggest Ethereum, if not - Ripple (it costs a few bucks but grows fast).
O domt think which is the best crypto to buy this time. But in my own opinion. Ethreum is the best crypto because the volume of eth is next to bitcoin and higher than any other crypto. And for me. It is the 2nd known crypto next also to bitcoin.
I think there are many other crypto that have considerable potential not just Ethereum. yeah I also agree that Eth has the same great potential as bitcoin but the current ETH price is quite expensive. maybe you want to look for a cheaper altcoin and potential you can start to do the analysis dude. many altcoins have good and sophisticated specs and I think they have the potential to grow and allow for a doubling in price. my eyes are fixed on Waves #IMO
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1354

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 11:58:01 PM

hi

My opinion is research by your own, dont depend on other's decision because what if they advise the wrong one, so you can blaim anyone. But there are still some advices that is good. Just be careful.

thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:00:32 AM

Buy etheriums or litecoins. These babies are most likely to shoot up on price on 2018 since bitcoins today ain't doing so well. The price just crashed on dime. You can also invest on bitcoin's offspring like Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold. Their price range recently shot-up and they maybe a plausible replacement to bitcoins.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
orka39

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:25:15 AM

hi

I suggest you can choose ethereum or litecoin. This two coins have potential in the market although the price is not too low but im sure this coins have future when you hold it for years.

Yes, etherium and litecoin are 2 altcoin which have future if you like to hold it for at least 6 months.
I will add waves and ripple too.

coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:11:29 AM

hi

Here no one can Exactly tell you to choose perfect coin to make investment Because all things are probability , Because market of coins can dump any time fastly as well as can pump any time fastly , so here we can see a type of flcutuations that have only probability of up and down equally .
Here my expectations of getting profit is Digibyte coin , blry coin , trump , rdd coin , regal coin etc these are those coin which are small priced coin and you can probably easily can make 10-20% a month and also you can invest in big coins like dash and etherium Because these are not much high According to highest price that they gain in past , so you can buy these coins also .
But be careful Everything is probably and here most of people will tell you favouring probability of increasing price for particular coin .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:19:13 AM

Such coins as Litecoin and Etherum took their place in trusted investments long time ago, but if you are looking for something that is cheap, but perspective I recommend you Ripple. I think it is going to be my main investment in sooner time, due to the price. There are really a lot of talks about this coin and I believe it will pump soon.
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:33:41 AM

You could buy a part of ethereum if you don't have enough money for buy it entirely or buy cheap altcoins, i suggest you deeponion for example, for me this coin will rise fastly.
The market value of ETH is increasing very much significantly and it is really a good option especially when you are planning for day trading or short-term investment. However, if you can buy bitcoins, then this is the best choice and you should go for buying of as many number of bitcoins as you can. This will help you in having a pretty much comfortable life.
gordonsam32

Activity: 107

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:35:07 AM

You could buy a part of ethereum if you don't have enough money for buy it entirely or buy cheap altcoins, i suggest you deeponion for example, for me this coin will rise fastly.
The market value of ETH is increasing very much significantly and it is really a good option especially when you are planning for day trading or short-term investment. However, if you can buy bitcoins, then this is the best choice and you should go for buying of as many number of bitcoins as you can. This will help you in having a pretty much comfortable life.

I totally agree with you about ETH, but I am planning on holding on to it for 6-12 months and see what happens.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:46:31 AM

hi

If you can afford it go for bitcoin, if you're on a tighter budget go for etherum or lite coin, Bitcoin cash is also getting better so it seems to be a promising investment too. Be aware of the different trading sites when purchasing any cryptocurrencies as you may have to pay a different price for the same crypto.
pushkarmore

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:59:37 AM

Right now the market conditions are very good for investing in the longer-term projects and coins. I will recommend you to go for investing in Ethereum, Litecoin, and Neocoin which are really having the potential to grow big in the coming months.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: