Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:33:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN] DAV - Decentralized Autonomous Vehicles. Presale Early 2018  (Read 15030 times)
Calvireish

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:51:25 AM

You should have called the company Skynet Cheesy

Haha good one. But that's quite a good name actually
Nikosgalis1957

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:43:35 AM

When you say Transportation in the WP. Does this mean people only, or cargo as well?

I think it's applied on any type of vehicle that has a space to carry goods, even people

Yes I'm pretty sure they mean both cargo and people.

btcltcdigger

Activity: 2016
Merit: 757

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:17:05 PM

That's quite a good movie all aroud.
Arnold ist numero uno
Sarma

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:40:58 PM

How are the taxes and stuff like that regulated with these self driving vehicles?
Uthred

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:47:19 PM

How are the taxes and stuff like that regulated with these self driving vehicles?

I believe it will be the same. If not more, because it might be seen as a luxury
CillaryHlinton

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:58:29 PM

So the future is finally coming, huh?
No more drunk driving, we're all passangers now
HundredEyes

Activity: 212

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:01:38 PM

You have to take into consideration the base cost of such vehicles:

- longer design time
- more testing
- special insurances
- special guidance systems
- special sensors

So all of that will definately increase the price and tax on such a vehicle
SiFuTheMonk

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:22:57 PM

What about modern countries that offer subsidies for this?
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:52:43 PM

they offer already or you mean in the future?
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:03:03 PM

Smart people already use uber when they drink Cheesy

But yeah,so many benefits of autonomous vehicles..
Xallid

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 04:56:37 PM

Yep,one of the key benefits of future mass autonomous vehicles Cheesy
Tropwal

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:05:43 PM

I think it's too early to say that, as they are not in real use yet.
Calvireish

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:50:46 PM

That's quite a good movie all aroud.
Arnold ist numero uno

It sure is.

I just hope DAV wont end up in the same way as Skynet Cheesy
cryptodrunk

Activity: 217

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:02:51 PM

I think your idea is very good and I see that you have a solid team. I hope that the development of your roadmap is carried out properly and we will see your idea in operation. Good luck and happy new year!
obsbtc

Activity: 1330

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:36:55 PM

I really like the project. Need some further reading

Thanks for the words, you can read further on the website, you have the Whitepaper there https://dav.network/

If youn rent your "automaton" to do tasks, will it have some sort of Insurance? Or is this Insurance non related to this?

I don't think there are specifics on Insurance for autonomous vehicles as of now, at least not in most countries.

Cars, drones, ships?

Are trains also in this?

Autonomous Vehicles in general are a possibility, of course Smiley

When you say Transportation in the WP. Does this mean people only, or cargo as well?

Transportation in general too.

We cannot advise you regarding this, best if you look for someone that can you give better answers, like a tax advisor.

I'm not aware of countries that subsidize Autonomous Vehicle technology development. However, some countries are friendly towards them, France is an example.

bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:21:23 AM

Thanks for the words, you can read further on the website, you have the Whitepaper there https://dav.network/

If youn rent your "automaton" to do tasks, will it have some sort of Insurance? Or is this Insurance non related to this?

I don't think there are specifics on Insurance for autonomous vehicles as of now, at least not in most countries.

Cars, drones, ships?

Are trains also in this?

We cannot advise you regarding this, best if you look for someone that can you give better answers, like a tax advisor.

I'm not aware of countries that subsidize Autonomous Vehicle technology development. However, some countries are friendly towards them, France is an example.

very efficient with the service instantly just by relying on a network of whatever your needs instantly fulfilled one of his excellence in the field of transportation and his team of highly experienced strategists and investors. and DAV makes it easy We buy and sell transportation market decentralization and the autonomous way the payoff with a digital currency
Lilianaser

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:28:34 AM

Cars, drones, ships?

Are trains also in this?

very efficient with the service instantly just by relying on a network of whatever your needs instantly fulfilled one of his excellence in the field of transportation and his team of highly experienced strategists and investors. and DAV makes it easy We buy and sell transportation market decentralization and the autonomous way the payoff with a digital currency
DAV project that has good ideas and brilliant, this project can be used to deliver drugs, medicines, food, water and equipment to the region with limited transportation infrastructure, more save money and time, success for this project.
Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:45:53 AM

Cars, drones, ships?

Are trains also in this?

DAV project that has good ideas and brilliant, this project can be used to deliver drugs, medicines, food, water and equipment to the region with limited transportation infrastructure, more save money and time, success for this project.
technology deployment DAV on drones very nice benefits and become an alternative solution to reach difficult areas. this project should be successful. decentralized market where anyone can buy and sell autonomous transportation service, and very efficient, whatever your needs instantly fulfilled one of the excellence in the field of transport and the team is very experienced in expert strategy. success for this project.

]

kinghu

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:23:33 AM

Cars, drones, ships?

Are trains also in this?

technology deployment DAV on drones very nice benefits and become an alternative solution to reach difficult areas. this project should be successful. decentralized market where anyone can buy and sell autonomous transportation service, and very efficient, whatever your needs instantly fulfilled one of the excellence in the field of transport and the team is very experienced in expert strategy. success for this project.

]

the project is great, will definitely be many investors who are interested to join in this project. I have read and this project has very good idea. success for this project in the future.

meditations1

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:53:20 AM

the project is great, will definitely be many investors who are interested to join in this project. I have read and this project has very good idea. success for this project in the future.

Thanks for your support Kinghu!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: