Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:59:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN] DAV - Decentralized Autonomous Vehicles. Presale Early 2018  (Read 15024 times)
nevashno

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:07:25 AM

This is definitely a project with a high technical potential. This is not a local implementation in a certain direction, but a global ubiquitous integration of technology.
simongoat

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:09:44 AM

Man i wont discuss semantics. Fact are the dates of the expected release date of the request of the delay of hitbtc mid june and the announcement on the 13 July, 5 working days later. And the pressure everyone was placing to avoid the relase of the token in this bear market because it would appear on dexes even if not on hitbtc. Then this regulatory issue appeared 5 working days later affecting only a few but that resulted on a delay to everyone
Have to go to dinner. Priorities:). In any case hope we now get the token unlocked on the 23rd and hope no more “regulatory issues” happen.

Hi Xemesis,

The reason DAV had delayed the unlock of the tokens is due to their Swiss regulatory authority requesting additional information about the source of funds for certain contributors. If they did not provide such information, the Foundation wouldn't have been compliant.

The delay was crucial to ensure the compliance of the DAV Foundation.

Is there an update on how long this process will take? I am eager to get my hands on my DAV ... however in this market it probably wont do great.

Hey there, the tokens are planned to be released August 23rd. So we are very near Smiley

Looking to forward to seeing how DAV does when it hits the exchanges. Looks like the market might be in an slight upswing. So if the momentum continues the price may be good.

mexi.db

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:48:58 PM

Have you seen the video for DAV's Technology Architecture Advisor, Dr, Giovanni Lanfranchi ? https://youtu.be/cNPAwKvwk5c
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:35:24 PM

Man i wont discuss semantics. Fact are the dates of the expected release date of the request of the delay of hitbtc mid june and the announcement on the 13 July, 5 working days later. And the pressure everyone was placing to avoid the relase of the token in this bear market because it would appear on dexes even if not on hitbtc. Then this regulatory issue appeared 5 working days later affecting only a few but that resulted on a delay to everyone
Have to go to dinner. Priorities:). In any case hope we now get the token unlocked on the 23rd and hope no more “regulatory issues” happen.

Hi Xemesis,

The reason DAV had delayed the unlock of the tokens is due to their Swiss regulatory authority requesting additional information about the source of funds for certain contributors. If they did not provide such information, the Foundation wouldn't have been compliant.

Is there an update on how long this process will take? I am eager to get my hands on my DAV ... however in this market it probably wont do great.

Hey there, the tokens are planned to be released August 23rd. So we are very near Smiley

Looking to forward to seeing how DAV does when it hits the exchanges. Looks like the market might be in an slight upswing. So if the momentum continues the price may be good.
Yes, it seems that the market is becoming more stable. And this project is good, ambitious, and long-term perspectives. It is likely that the DAV will have a smooth development.  These are the factors that can interest players in the market.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
EyeofthebeHODLer

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:33:02 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2018, 08:56:52 PM by EyeofthebeHODLer

Hi Xemesis,

Yes, it seems that the market is becoming more stable. And this project is good, ambitious, and long-term perspectives. It is likely that the DAV will have a smooth development.  These are the factors that can interest players in the market.

Thanks for the support scolary! You might be interested in the WeeklyDAV video series that is replacing the previous DailyDAV series soon. The new format will be richer and more exciting, and will continue to provide the transparency that we have always been proud of at the DAV Foundation.

The WeeklyDAV will feature a greater focus on the technical components of the DAV project. We will also be providing highlights on the business development side, and we’ll be reporting on important events, meetings and announcements connected to the DAV Foundation. We feel this format will be more accessible to a wider audience, adding to DAV’s exposure and overall transparency.

You will be able to find the WeeklyDAV on DAV's YouTube channel once they are released, so make sure to subscribe while you are there!
RysEmanuel

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:30:02 AM

“Edie has rounded up eight of the most notable ways companies have been using blockchain to spur their sustainability actions.” https://www.edie.net/library/New-tech-on-the-block--8-ways-businesses-are-using-blockchain-to-drive-sustainability/6838
Worth the read! (Posted on DAV’s twitter feed twitter.com/DavNetwork)
Tarasov1992

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:57:07 AM

In what sectors of the transportation and logistics industry are analysts prospecting growth with blockchain?

A run-down: https://buff.ly/2BbYVRK
EyeofthebeHODLer

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:33:22 PM

Did you see the recent Medium article from the DAV Foundation? Skysense, a member of the DAV Alliance, is Leading The Charge for Autonomous Drones for the Mobile Economy. They are doing some really cool stuff, check it out here!
andiagung

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:48:20 PM

That would definitely be a huge step. However, I've never seen an autonomous car IRL yet so I imagine we'll be waiting for the concept to be adopted by the mainstream before we start using cars operating on the DAV network
tientien1

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:48:26 PM

MOBI describes itself as “a nonprofit organization working with forward thinking companies, governments, and NGOs to make mobility services more efficient, affordable, greener, safer, and less congested by promoting standards and accelerating adoption of blockchain, distributed ledger, and related technologies.” Its partners include BMW, Bosch, dashride, Ford, GM, Groupe Renault and ZF. IOTA has also joined
Seattlle

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:48:36 PM

Yes! This is huge news, and an exciting time we're anticipating, I'm looking now for more information regarding this topic, because I too, wish to know more. I just ask for your patience and I'll share anything I find with you and the community here, even if that means getting in contact with the team Smiley
RysEmanuel

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:20:21 AM

Check out DAV’s subreddit here! Best place to share ideas and talk to more DAV supporters.
minhdang2212

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:02:28 AM

I think it is a great idea to have a decentralized autonomous vehicle company allowing users to transport anywhere, which the project aims to achieve. As it is supported by well-known companies I think it will be successful in attracting huge investors and gain a vast user base. The team has a great reputation and know what they are after. Overall all the aspects of the projects are great and In my opinion, it is one of the best choices to invest.
JanuaryN

Merit: 2

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:51:27 AM

I think it is a great idea to have a decentralized autonomous vehicle company allowing users to transport anywhere, which the project aims to achieve. As it is supported by well-known companies I think it will be successful in attracting huge investors and gain a vast user base. The team has a great reputation and know what they are after. Overall all the aspects of the projects are great and In my opinion, it is one of the best choices to invest.

Thanks for your support, minhdang Smiley
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:13:19 PM

“The coolest things about DAV is the way they’re aiming to solve just that coordination problem” - Nick Johnson, Creator and Chief Developer of the Ethereum Name Service
https://buff.ly/2LpdIZd
DashingCrypto

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:47:14 PM

You can stay in touch with the DAV Dev Team via these methods:

Official Telegram Group

and the Github page

Come say hi!
Turbo-S

Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:10:06 PM

The popularity of DAV is actively growing, but I do not fully understand what unique features the DAV Protocol can provide, how is it unique?
obsbtc

Activity: 1330

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:13:22 PM

The popularity of DAV is actively growing, but I do not fully understand what unique features the DAV Protocol can provide?

The ability of being able to buy and sell transportation services in a decentralized market is quite unique Smiley

DashingCrypto

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:48:00 PM

Hey DAV fans!

Here's the latest from the team:

Dear DAVers.
I'm proud to present the first episode of the WeeklyDAV. Check out exciting updates and news regarding recent developments as well as a deep technical overview. Don't miss out and let us know what you think!

DAV Weekly #1
nickamazix

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:44:36 AM

English isn't your first language? No problem!

Check out our different DAV communities:

Chinese Telegram: https://t.me/DAVNetworkChina
Chinese WeChat ID: DAVNetwork
Korean Kakao: https://open.kakao.com/o/gmEDZeO
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: