Print  
Author Topic: CEX.IO  (Read 461 times)
haknet (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:27:31 PM

What happened:
Transferred an amount of USD to be deposited to my account on date 24November2017. Unfortunately it is still on pending (waiting for money to reach their bank account) situation. I submitted a lots of tickets to get status of my money. What i have got late replies with same standart sentences. *Keep waiting- On procces -We are busy" etc.
MY ID is up109488172 (Account Type : Verified)

Scammers Profile Link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=148073

Reference Link:
cex.io

Amount Scammed:
10.000 USD

Payment Method:
Swift

Proof of Payment:
https://imgur.com/a/zSbXd

PM/Chat Logs:
https://i.imgur.com/YEB1kZm.jpg
Detailed chat log can be provided if needed but all empty just classic answers. See first 2 tickets says solved. NOPE ! it is not solved. they just ignored and closed tickets. So i keep sending tickets again and again.

Additional Notes:
They are not a government office to just  keep a hand on my money. They have no right to keep my money away from me, that is a scam activity. What they can do is : They may reject my payment if they don't trust me and send my money back to me that is all. But *keep money for days&weeks* this is not acceptable. They say that they are very busy and will solve this but i know people are trading/depositing/withdrawing so that is mean they have problem with me/my money.

*Sorry for my bad English

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CEX
Legendary

Activity: 1227
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 09:19:07 AM

We are sorry to hear that you have had a negative experience with our service. We will try to escalate the issue to the responsible department so that they could find a solution. Thank you for your patience.

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
polybitbiter

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:11:18 PM

I have a similar situation - £1000 transferred to them from my bank on the 29th November and cex.io account says it is still pending. What can I do?
maybe cex.io is a scam of sorts but I hope not and that they are just disorganised and overwhelmed and that my money will arrive in my account soon. I have read on other forums that sometimes deposits to these sites does get held up sometimes. Their support says they will respond soon but are very busy, that was 6 days ago. Has anyone had their deposits delayed for weeks before arriving in the account, any ideas about what I can do?
haknet (OP)

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:14:30 PM

yes i have got mine by today and i can say that it is not scam, what they need is more speed up. Thanks to mr.Akhil
jay567

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:34:15 PM

We are sorry to hear that you have had a negative experience with our service. We will try to escalate the issue to the responsible department so that they could find a solution. Thank you for your patience.

Hi CEX IO, I have a ticket open for a while now. The number is 457829. Could you please have a look into it? I would really appreciate it.
HandyAndy321

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:48:27 PM

You stopped responding to my comments on another thread about MY 10K USD HELD BY CEX SINCE NOV 28th.

I no longer care about getting verified. I have been demanding just the return of the wire to my bank account for over 2 weeks now.

I was depositing 3000 euros per day to your exchange and just bought 30K USD worth of overpriced BTC (as CEX is always 12% above market cost lately) to move the rest of my money safely away from your exchange.

DON"T TRUST CEX at all and especially not with Wires! Overpriced exchange and NO WAY TO GET YOUR MONEY OUT besides paying +12% over market to move crypto off. Forums are flooded with wire and credit card withdrawal complaints.

Almost a month later I receive a request to give them the wire instructions for a refund and then they say on the next message please wait and we will transfer funds to your account. I'm no longer asking you to transfer to my account. Return the wire as instructed now.

Last chance before legal action. 

USER ID: up110856789 request 446184
QUANTOR

Activity: 169

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 12:16:17 PM

Have the same issue where I bought an account from them and now basically not able to get any money from them.
They were replying to me just before I bought an account but now I am not able to get any of the channels to reply to me to the same email or IP, but as soon as I msg them through another problem, they reply instantly. Have been going for weeks. I am very sad because of that.

https://imgur.com/a/oFZCJ

Here is a photo of a successful transaction. No bitcointalk account was gained from it.
icosscam

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 02:23:42 PM

i like this exchange
nulensr

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

So unfair, the way you hold my money and waste my time. I have contacted several agencies of my bank, ATOS the provider of my Mastercard, etc. How many months are you going to hold my money and are you going to have the money to pay your customers? According to all agencies I contact, my settings on my card are correct. Aliexpress, ASOS and other large organizations can perfect return money, why would you not be able to do this with all your excuses?
CEX
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 02:22:06 PM

So unfair, the way you hold my money and waste my time. I have contacted several agencies of my bank, ATOS the provider of my Mastercard, etc. How many months are you going to hold my money and are you going to have the money to pay your customers? According to all agencies I contact, my settings on my card are correct. Aliexpress, ASOS and other large organizations can perfect return money, why would you not be able to do this with all your excuses?

Have you already contacted our support department regarding the matter?

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
winbitcoin33

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:22:55 PM

It's been a long time since I've had an account and I've never had problems.
Have you been able to contact support and resolve your issue?
danilogmachado

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:51:32 AM

I dont believe
wallexon163

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:43:05 PM

I have not received more than one answer for more than a month, 20 thousand dollars were sent according to the exchange on January 18, there was nothing to confirm
CEX
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 04:54:19 PM

I have not received more than one answer for more than a month, 20 thousand dollars were sent according to the exchange on January 18, there was nothing to confirm

We can see that you were responded today and the Finance department is looking into the case. They need some time for this as we are not working with the banks directly but rather through the institutional Finance organizations.

edhp

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:52:15 AM

is this via crypto withdrawal?
Iceinmyeyes

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:42:17 PM

Hello
I have a problem witch make me very sad, becouse i use this exchange for a long time.
2019-01-04 02:15:05 I deposit some BTC from another exchange. 2-3 confirmation from CEX.IO. This transaction is ok and have all confirmations at bitcoin.info
2 Weaks i listen only "we workig with this problem" and "We are very sorry". I dont want to talk wih support chat becouse its give me nothing? Why i cant use my deposit? Its not my problem, why does CEX.IO can give me my btc from there own wllet and after this you can "Working at this problem", why u must wait for so long? 14 days and nothing...
Help me please with my problem
CEX
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 12:06:55 PM

Dear Iceinmyeyes,

Thank you for reaching us here.

Let us apologise for any inconveniences you might have faced.

In order to assist you with your BTC deposit situation, please provide us with your user ID or Support Ticket number.

It might help us to identify your account and try to speed up this process
Though, I need to explain the nature of this situation.

As you may notice on our Status Page, from the latest period of time our platform is facing certain technical malfunctions with some crypto transactions.
All transactions that were failed during this time must be recovered manually, and it can be done only in queue order. It means a huge workload for our Tech Team.
That is why this process is so time-consuming.

We do hope on your understanding and waiting for your reply.

Iceinmyeyes

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 03:57:49 PM

Yes please, here you are
I just cant understand how this can happen? Who must confirm my deposit from your exchange? On blockchain.info we can see that my transaction is ok? And if it's not my mistake why I cant get BTC from your wallet, while you working on this problem. Thanks
Iceinmyeyes

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 12:17:47 PM

Why no one can help me ? its not my fault... WHy i must wait for a 3 weaks...
affilatebtc

View Profile
May 04, 2023, 02:22:57 PM

Dear fellow forum members,

I am writing to share my experience with CEX IO, a company that provides services in the crypto market exchange. As an affiliate publisher for CEX IO, I advertise and promote their services through the internet and social media. I earn a commission from the commissions paid by customers who come to CEX IO through my referral link. However, for the past 20 months, I have been experiencing various issues that have affected my earnings.

Despite my efforts to communicate with CEX IO about these issues, such as reporting and statistical data losses, system crashes, and software instabilities, my earnings have almost come to a standstill. Although they initially acknowledged the issues and promised to manually add my missing rewards to my account, they suddenly closed their investigation into my case.

As a last resort, I have filed a complaint with official authorities such as the Alabama Securities Commission, and I urge other affected individuals to do the same. I believe that regulatory agencies have the power to influence companies like CEX IO to take responsibility for their actions and to provide fair treatment to their affiliates.

Below, I have listed the problems I have encountered with CEX IO:

Visitors who come through my referral link not being credited to my affiliate account
Daily deposit numbers not matching the deposit totals in the monthly reports
A sudden drop in earnings by one-fifth
Continuous system crashes and delays in payments
A large percentage of ad clicks not being counted
I hope that by sharing my story, other affiliates who have experienced similar issues will know that they are not alone. I also hope that CEX IO will take responsibility for their actions and provide fair treatment to their affiliates. Thank you for reading.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: