Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:39:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose the right exchange?  (Read 879 times)
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:13:27 AM

I think each trade is the same, the issue is the manner by which great you are in exchanging and how great you pick the great coin and how great you break down the coin to make a benefit. in any case, in the event that you said that "A" trade is the correct trade yet in the reality, you can't make any benefit whatsoever, at that point the issue isn't simply the "A" trade but since you missed commonly to make a benefit and you don't pick up anything while you are an exchange. so it isn't about the trade yet how great we are getting along exchanging and how much benefit we can make per day by day, week after week or even month to month.
nick_nick

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:15:12 AM

What exchange do you buy/sell your cryptos? What is the best? How have you chosen the one you use?
I think i will personally go for  localbitcoins for buying and selling bitcoins because it accepts diverse currencies and also lower risk of scam. Transaction fees are quite moderate as well.
appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:27:38 AM

What exchange do you buy/sell your cryptos? What is the best? How have you chosen the one you use?

There are so many exchanges that is good and has large volume of coins and lots of trader also. But most of them are not accepting new users to register to their site. You can chooose from the middle exchanges from top 100 but lots of coins are listed on it like legolas or binance.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Eterbank

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:29:45 AM

Bittrex is an exchange of my choosing. To me design is everything and that's the first thing I'm looking for. Bittrex has almost perfect design for trading.

eterbankPay anywhere, buy anything with Cryptoeterbank
ANN THREADWHITEPAPERBOUNTY THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬FacebookTwitter▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:07:08 PM

You must choose a very popular exchange site
And try with  small amounts in the first time of using the site, whether deposit or withdrawal or even trading is also important ; And see comments sometimes on their twitter page or facebook page for example
benjaminpeters

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:33:39 PM

i choose an exchange that has a large volume. I would suggest you to have a look on the
1 Bittrex,
2 Poloniex,
3 yobit
, they are all good look good exchange to me
poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:54:12 PM

all exchange with highest value to sell it and for trading everyday i use bittrex and poloniex, for the selling crypto you need to know about the rules of it before you sell it on that market, first find the deposit minimal amount, withdraw minimal amount,and witdraw fee. so you need to find the rules before you send / sell your coin in that market

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
eolitic

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:10:40 PM

i agree with all the posts here. the main criteria of exchange markets is volume. another way to determine that the exchange market is scam, you have better to look at its marginal trading. if you look at the leverage and see x10 and more, you'd better stay away of this "exchange market".
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:54:30 PM

In my opinion, exchanging cryptos gives investors the opportunity to make a lot of money but there are also many fraudulent exchanges. To find a good exchange, interesting what investors need to follow  is the knowledge, experience, learning spirit ... Need to regularly follow the market exchange cryptos on the forums, Web sites I will choose reputable exchanges while new exchanges of promotions, rewards ... attractive are not likely to give i the right choice.
vonnyaries

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:05:02 PM

when i can sell that coin in that market i think i will sell it on that and of course i will choose the highest price and check the requirements . like the minimum deposit or minimum withdraw, so if you want to try new exchange see the requirement before your money stuck in that market haha

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
nankers

Activity: 634
Merit: 118

Bounty Hunter Indonesia

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:19:46 PM

From my experience, first I must to know that the support team of the exchange is active or not in handling any costumer complaints. And also I prefer a tight exchange in the account registration process such as filling out the KYC form as I think it will guarantee our security in the deposit and withdrawal process. And for the fee I think it doesnt matter if we pay a larger fee during the deposit or withdraw us faster without waiting for a long time

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
andreevaviktoriy77

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:52:57 AM

I've seen a lot of exchanges and everywhere there is a need for a validation that takes a long time to pass it as well. Passport data is required at that sign that everything is serious.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:54:17 AM

Try to check the coinmarketcap.com and you can find different coins over that site where you can also look on the exchanger with the highest volume and the price might be good if you will choose depending on the exchanger with the highest volume of coin you are interested on investing.

perova93

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:56:56 AM

Different exchanges and different rules. Often faced with exchanges that were only spinning up and not catching up to the level of their associates already grown up like polonix or bitrix.
washing.machine

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:57:28 AM

Tips for Choosing the Right Crypto Currency Exchange

1. Security and authenticity
This may be the most important aspect of choosing an exchange. Make sure you always start by looking at track records on the exchange and how he handles his problems. Because I believe that openness and transparency are essential for any exchange.

2. Cryptocurrency is offered
Here is where you as a buyer need to think about what you are looking for to trade. Personally I prefer the various cryptocurrency options offered, so exchanges like GDAX are not quite adequate because they only offer 4 coins compared to exchanges like Cryptopia which offer nearly 500 different cryptocurrencies.

3. User interface and website
It may seem strange but I think having a clean and easy to use website is very important. You should be able to learn how to use the exchanges easily and feel comfortable exploring their website.

4. Costs and pricing
If you are going to buy and sell fairly often like me, it is important that the exchanges you choose to use have low transaction costs. This price is very wide and can make a big difference in the long run.

5. Payment
method What payment method is offered? Credit card & debit Transfer account? Or maybe not at all? For some this is a very important aspect. Many large bourses do not offer fiat-to-crypto options like Binance.
saruxanyan

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:59:30 AM

the exchange is always good, but when the transaction passes quickly, it goes a little more than a week. This is distressing.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:23:02 PM

As for me, I'm bias for exchanges which I have a stake on, for example, I own KuCoinShares and COSS, so the 2 exchange that I use the most are KuCoin and COSS.  Smiley

These tokens offer profit sharing from fees, so you do get dividends every now and then. It's awesome.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:40:07 PM

To choose the right exchange you must verify if he have a low fee of transaction or not then you must verify if that exchange site is scam or not that is important two conditions to choose the right exchange
mahedi90731

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 05:15:41 AM

at first take decision what you want,you can simple bitcoin bay and hold then coinbase is best,and you join trading platfrom you can join many platfrom such as (binance,bittrex,hitbtc,kucoin, etc )i love personally binance.and i trading with us you can chose any platfrom and take trading and get a good profit.and change your life. 
tung06081989

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:22:39 AM

i really like huobi,binance kucoin,i see your exchange very friendly,especialy binance with low fee
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: