Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:53:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MOBILINK PRESS RELEASE - ICO STARTS IN JANUARY  (Read 6662 times)
Captain_Killer

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:43:54 PM

I'd like to know more about the team members, where can I find more details about the guys who are working on the project? Their, education, working experience etc.
ticulves

Activity: 187

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:03:59 PM

Is there a chance to talk to the founders in TG?
mobilinkcoin (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:10:09 PM

Hi
Can I connect with founders? And how?

You can contact them directly at contact@mobilink.io send them your contact information and any question you may have and someone from the founding team will contact you.
GuiDonK

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:54:13 PM

Mobilink is the first decentralized Mobile Service Telecom Company out there. With over 5 billion smartphone users and over 8 billion smartphones in circulation today worldwide that are using these services. The revenues that are generated currently from users of mobile voice and data service monthly fee will be replaced by revenues from digital advertising.
dudubrown

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:34:25 AM

Late last year, thousands of people world wide invested in a token called UAH / UAHPAY (https://www.uahpay.com.ua/) led by Ray Reddington that turn out to be a scam. I lost thousands of dollars in the process and I am sure most people will as well.

This was widely talked out on bitcointalk:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2198436.740

The point now is the same Ray Reddington has started another ICO (MOBILINK-COIN) but using other people as front.

You can see screenshot linking UAHPAY founded by Ray Reddington to MOBILINK-COIN at https://twitter.com/jidept

I need your help to help give other investors heads up about this MOBILINK-COIN ICO and help prevent a repeat of the UHAPAY scam please.
wancho

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:26:45 AM

Late last year, thousands of people world wide invested in a token called UAH / UAHPAY (https://www.uahpay.com.ua/) led by Ray Reddington that turn out to be a scam. I lost thousands of dollars in the process and I am sure most people will as well.

This was widely talked out on bitcointalk:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2198436.740

The point now is the same Ray Reddington has started another ICO (MOBILINK-COIN) but using other people as front.

You can see screenshot linking UAHPAY founded by Ray Reddington to MOBILINK-COIN at https://twitter.com/jidept

I need your help to help give other investors heads up about this MOBILINK-COIN ICO and help prevent a repeat of the UHAPAY scam please.

We're too old on this scene. You're account is newbie, there's nothing you can do here. Please work hard to earn money and sleep well.  Wink
wancho

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:41:25 AM

[/quote]
do you have any plans to open a bounty campaign in this forum. such as twitter, facebook or signature bounty. very interested in this project so I hope there is a bounty program launched to attract investors here.

There will be a bounty soon before the ICO.

Hi, what cryptos can I use for payment?

Ethereum, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Monero and Ripple. If you log in to the dashboard you can see the cryptos that can be use there.

I like this project and wish this will be great when it will be launched. Looks very imposing!

Wait for it and this project will go to the moon !

Hi
Can I connect with founders? And how?

Please join their telegram and read the pinned message there. https://www.t.me/mobilinkcoin

Is it possible to read somewhere a confirmation from members of the advisory board regarding their support of the project and their view on it?

Better join the telegram and discuss things there, I think ?

Wow this is great! Another amazing and interesting project have come out in the world of cryptocurrency.

Did you saw the video too ? I think this one got the potential to rule the telecom company. Defeating every other projects. A wide use case there is.

penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:19:59 AM

An interesting project with substantial potential, though a bit concerned on the target for ICO. nearly $250m!  Thats a big ask and a lot to live up to, and an opening ~$750m market cap how much room to grow is there (short term at least)? 

The proceeds of the sale will go 30% on operations and 40% on interconnection development.  That suggests technology doesnt yet exist, so the promises of the ICo may not be technically deliverable.

Another significant concern is that there is an existing operator called Mobilink, and this gives a legal exposure to IP infringement, and raises a worry about the extent of research the team have done.

Talukdarrr

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:26:10 PM

Hi, what cryptos can I use for payment?
I have found that they are accepting BTC, LTC, XMR, XRP, Ethereum.
nicole-mobilink

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:18:14 PM

An interesting project with substantial potential, though a bit concerned on the target for ICO. nearly $250m!  Thats a big ask and a lot to live up to, and an opening ~$750m market cap how much room to grow is there (short term at least)? 

The proceeds of the sale will go 30% on operations and 40% on interconnection development.  That suggests technology doesnt yet exist, so the promises of the ICo may not be technically deliverable.

Another significant concern is that there is an existing operator called Mobilink, and this gives a legal exposure to IP infringement, and raises a worry about the extent of research the team have done.

These are excellent questions and observations. Firstly, I am member of the team so I will clarify and answer.
(1) Our hard cap goal seems high compared to other ICOs because what we are offering is different. Our objective is to gain 1 million SIM card clients through the whole ICO period from all around the world. The market is over 6 Billion smartphones, getting such a tiny percentage of people who would want to get unlimited voice and data plus earn revenue monthly is achievable if we can get the message out there.

(2) Our total amount of Tokens is 9 Billion starting at $0.10 USD.... we believe that there is a lot of room to grow. Just is transactions alone within our network will be like nothing else on the market today (mobilink to sim card users, sim card users to fiat / other currencies, advertisers to mobilink, mobilink to telecom)

(3) "40% on Interconnection development" -- This does not refer to develop the technology, our technology already exist. We are not re-inventing the wheel, we are re-directing Advertising revenues to the users instead of large centralized companies like google & facebook keeping it all. The fund will go towards developing the customer support presence we need to have in all the countries and regions, for eg. locations

(4) "Existing operator called mobilink", we are aware of that small operator in Pakistan, our company name on our telecom agreements is Mobilink-Network and does not conflict. We are a global company, that will be owned by the people, for the people and powered by them. That small company will not affect us.
abdullahmonim

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:33:22 AM

I'd like to know more about the team members, where can I find more details about the guys who are working on the project? Their, education, working experience etc.
Couldn't find any category like "Team Member" in their website. Searched on Google as I was also eager to know about their team. Found the official LinkedIn profile of this company  https://www.linkedin.com/company/mobilinkcoin. Here you will find their team members too.
wancho

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:02:08 AM

Couldn't find any category like "Team Member" in their website. Searched on Google as I was also eager to know about their team. Found the official LinkedIn profile of this company  https://www.linkedin.com/company/mobilinkcoin. Here you will find their team members too.

Yeah you can find the whitepaper in the website too. About on the bottom of the page there are the team members and you can search them on linkedin.
abdullahmonim

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:48:56 PM

Yeah you can find the whitepaper in the website too. About on the bottom of the page there are the team members and you can search them on linkedin.
Thanks for letting me know.
nicole-mobilink

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:45:21 AM

It seems Mobilink is same guys from UHAPay scam.
$40m as softcap?
$230m as Hardcap?
 That is f**king ridiculous.

Are your comments based on facts or just slander? When comments are made they should be supported. There is a team of honest hard working people building an amazing project, if there are questions then ask them, if there is none it shows malintent. Creating a global network of 1 million smartphone users is not ridiculous.
Ttexav

Activity: 220

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:53:13 AM

Hi
Your whitepaper mentions that you are part of a 170 companies group. Could you please identify your corporate website or any other website which shows your current business? Thank you.
gastlator

Activity: 214

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:22:38 AM

Okay, I've barely started reading the white paper, but I just have a question. Will this service use an entail typical signup process with telecom? Giving legal name, address, etc.?
recnapon

Activity: 217

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:45:23 AM

I like the idea of the project. It looks massive. But I'm concerned if you guys can pull it off. What's the track record of the team behind this project?
TrePexen

Activity: 184

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:13:31 AM

I personally feel a project of this magnitude shouldn't be using the etherium network. We all witnessed how crypto kitties brought the network to its kneels. Will you consider a much faster blockchain or probably develop yours?
Sweethearted

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:47:43 PM

Hello everybody!Sim card will works worldwide however what about monthly fee?
Beahelm

Activity: 213

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:14:40 PM

What channel of distribution will you employ for the sim cards after launch? What can I do to be a distributor of such Sim cards?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: