I've been developing this little application in Qt to get myself introduced to the C++ language and the Qt framework. While Qt allows the application to be compiled very easily for other platforms like Maemo and MeeGo, for now it's only for Symbian (I don't have a Maemo or a MeeGo phone)
Hopefully someone will find it useful.
BitWatch allows you to receive mining pool stats such as confirmed rewards, number of shares on the current round, unconfirmed rewards and (hopefully in future) more! It also allows you to save your Bitcoin address which you can copy to your clipboard with a single tap in case you would need it somewhere.
The application should be functional for now, but I'm still looking at refreshing the UI and probably recoding the application in Qt Quick, which is necessary to support MeeGo.Features :
- Shows personal mining pool stats such as confirmed rewards, share count, unconfirmed rewards. Supported stats differ between mining pools
, bug the mining pool administrator if something is missing ("Not provided")
- Refresh interval can be configured
- Bitcoin address can be saved and copied to the clipboard easilySupported mining pools :
- slush's pool
- BTC Guild
- Mt. Red
Screenshots :Downloads :
BitWatch requires Qt 4.7.3 libraries to be installed in order to run. The libraries will be automatically downloaded and installed if needed.
Download BitWatch v0.5 for Symbian^3http://www.mediafire.com/?olcbao1c6m011c6
Download BitWatch v0.5 for Symbian^1/S60V5http://www.mediafire.com/?fyjt6hvve6e65w8Changelist :
Initial releaseKnown issues :
- Phones such as Nokia E6 have different screen resolutions, meaning the application won't fill the whole screen.
- If you start the application in landscape, the application background may look a bit glitched on certain themesDonations :
If you find this application useful, feel free to donate Bitcoins to :1M8Xa6crWwrymzUayCML1MJGqjF4JdGHHx