Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:11:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you learn from Bitcoin?  (Read 309 times)
lasry

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:10:36 AM

Aside from having patience, what I learned a lot is being observant and vigilant. Bitcoin is really unpredictable. It does some things that I cant even understand why those happens. Ive learned to observe everything in my surroundings with things about bitcoin. Bitcoin really does fascinates me.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Samueltalk

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:29:19 AM

I learned the most important thing in Bitcoin is, Be patient Whenever the price of Bitcoin goes down, we should never lose hope because the price will increase again. We only need to survive as long as we are able to survive.
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:34:45 AM

Proper handling of accounts and stocks reading. Normally, I've been engaging in the stocks for quite a while before Bitcoin enters the picture. I normally let our broker to monitor our stocks and I do have limited knowledge on how to trade. But upon learning the nature of the Crypto world and this community I've been much more aware what's happening on my investments and gained enough information to stand alone. Though adapting in this industry is quite tough but with this community, I formulate a simple strategy that I've learned that makes a much better outcome with less hassle and/or stress. Patience is really a virtue in this industry which is really good training for a guy like me, who is a short-tempered.
Heartseed

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:51:41 AM

I did learn a lot from bitcoin. such as budgeting and managing money and bitcoin as well. including the knowledge about bitcoin what is the purpose of it. digital currency that helps a lot of people throughout the whole world. trading bitcoin and gambling as well the campaign signatures where you can earn it. discover the other things off the internet such as cryptocurrency and many more. bitcoin is an extra income of money as well. having bitcoin is fun at all
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: