Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:42:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin becoming the one world currency for the New World Order?  (Read 12783 times)
Luckybit

Activity: 714
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 03:55:08 AM

The one world currency would've been printed and controlled by the NWO itself.  Bitcoin may be a worldly currency, but it certainly will never be the one and only.

Some people do want to cement Bitcoin into the spot and make it so that there is only one cryptocurrency to rule the world. I am not sure why people wouldn't want competition in this arena.
NWO

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 07:54:13 AM

I think there would be an issue with the anonymity side of bitcoin  Roll Eyes

EVERYTHING needs to be recorded. So no, but who is to say a different form of currency is being developed for that exact intention  Wink
gambit1

Activity: 980
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 10:47:09 AM

"If you want to get away from the nwo, complain to all web site services to get away from google."

You can't get away from the NWO. It exists in your head so wherever you are, there it is.
Luciddd

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 02:28:55 PM

I really doubt it lol.

tymothy

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 02:34:11 PM

I think anyone who mentions "New World Order" is making connections that don't exist, kind of like John Nash's schizophrenia as portrayed in A Beautiful Mind.
illpoet

Activity: 341
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 02:48:36 PM

There is no such thing as the "NWO" and the Illuminati no longer exists and when it did exist it was just one of many pro-enlightenment clubs. These concepts exist in imagination land and function as empty containers into which people with a poor education to fear ratio can pour their worries. They are designed to circumvent the need for nuance and complicated argumentation and replace them with simple labels and concepts, and unfortunately these things really are required to argue in politics and economics.

At best these conspiracy theories are a poor substitute for real criticisms of the very real problems with global finance and the fractional reserve banking system, and the way that powerful private interests control politics. At worst they degenerate into outright lunacy involving, variously; alien reptiles, the Devil, a mass plan to depopulate the planet (which appears to be going swimmingly), and just about anything else you can imagine.

In all NWO theories there has to be a "them", a group behind everything. However, nobody within the subculture can agree on what the them is, exactly. So you get; The Bilderberg Group, The Vatican, The British (I've seen that and its hilarious), The UN, The Devil (again), Aliens, Alien Lizards (again, David Icke's prefered choice).

Its a small point but I find the idea of them trying to create a one world government amusing. This is the phrase that conspiracy theorists use all the time. I think you mean a one government world. There is of course, only going to be one world.

you forgot the jews.  the idea that one small group of humans was competent enough to rule the world behind the scenes is absurd.  the idea that many incompetent humans are screwing up the world blatantly seems more plausible imho.

Tym's Get Rich Slow scheme: plse send .00001 to
btc: 1DKRaNUnMQkeby6Dk1d8e6fRczSrTEhd8p ltc: LV4Udu7x9aLs28MoMCzsvVGKJbSmrHESnt
thank you.
aceking

Activity: 229

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 02:52:22 PM

man you watching too much tv
elor70

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 03:17:02 PM

no such thing "new world order"

gdpone

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 03:50:39 PM

I would like to point out that gold is also a one-world currency, currently accepted in more locations worldwide that bitcoin.  But that doesn't mean that gold is going to be the NWO's preferred one-world currency.  Like others have stated, their currency will be a fiat money that they control and issue from their world central bank.

Ok I just want to point out I dont believe in the NWO crap however ...

Say there is a group that is smart enough, powerful enough, and influential enough to do the things people claim they do.  Are you telling me they are not smart enough to to be able to create a digital currency that everyone would use?  And not only that, but make you believe it was your idea in the first place, and that its completely safe from such control.  Because if it were me, average joe, that's exactly what I would do.  And im not any of those things listed above.

If such a group of people existed, they would be smart enough to realize a single fiat currency isnt a sustainable option if everyone is against it in the first place.  Much less whole nations that cant even get fiat right.  What already more interconnected internationally than the internet and P2P?
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 07:05:26 PM

The one world currency would've been printed and controlled by the NWO itself.  Bitcoin may be a worldly currency, but it certainly will never be the one and only.

Some people do want to cement Bitcoin into the spot and make it so that there is only one cryptocurrency to rule the world. I am not sure why people wouldn't want competition in this arena.

To do this, one would need to be a very large and powerful organization in control of many people.  But either way, whether you are or aren't, it is still unfavorable; what's right for Joe won't be automatically right for Bill.  Truly, if Bitcoin is meant to succeed at a critical level, it must be on its own accord.  For this to happen, there will have to be alternatives to Bitcoin, if nothing more than to remind us why Bitcoin is the better choice, and at best, to force Bitcoin to constantly improve as a software, as the protocol is freely available for anyone, anywhere, to create the next best thing.

And besides, there's no need to make it official.  If, at any point in time, businesses choose to accept a different currency than the "one and only", they shouldn't be impeded.  Businesses will always go where the money is, and if that's in Bitcoin, so they'll go, and if that's in something else, so they'll go.  There is simply no such thing as a single currency in a free world--there is only the most liked, its competitors, and future possibilities.

Viriatto

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 11:46:05 PM

They could make use of their brain slaves, to find a way to troll p2p system, but they can also force it into laws/tax's making them "ilegal" mass holders... But right now BTC it's only taking their power off to angels and awakened people willing to figth for the sins this "Enlightment Wannabes" (Illuminati) did in the past, present and will surely do in the future.  Cool
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 01:42:28 AM

NWO: We just need hypnotoads to solve these darn rebels

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
Viriatto

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 09:45:55 AM

NWO: We just need hypnotoads to solve these darn rebels

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090423125458/conworld/images/8/85/Hypnotoad_animated.gif
They are the ones using Hypnotoads against mortals  Angry
gambit1

Activity: 980
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 01:21:30 PM

There is no such thing as the "NWO" and the Illuminati no longer exists and when it did exist it was just one of many pro-enlightenment clubs. These concepts exist in imagination land and function as empty containers into which people with a poor education to fear ratio can pour their worries. They are designed to circumvent the need for nuance and complicated argumentation and replace them with simple labels and concepts, and unfortunately these things really are required to argue in politics and economics.

At best these conspiracy theories are a poor substitute for real criticisms of the very real problems with global finance and the fractional reserve banking system, and the way that powerful private interests control politics. At worst they degenerate into outright lunacy involving, variously; alien reptiles, the Devil, a mass plan to depopulate the planet (which appears to be going swimmingly), and just about anything else you can imagine.

In all NWO theories there has to be a "them", a group behind everything. However, nobody within the subculture can agree on what the them is, exactly. So you get; The Bilderberg Group, The Vatican, The British (I've seen that and its hilarious), The UN, The Devil (again), Aliens, Alien Lizards (again, David Icke's prefered choice).

Its a small point but I find the idea of them trying to create a one world government amusing. This is the phrase that conspiracy theorists use all the time. I think you mean a one government world. There is of course, only going to be one world.

you forgot the jews.  the idea that one small group of humans was competent enough to rule the world behind the scenes is absurd.  the idea that many incompetent humans are screwing up the world blatantly seems more plausible imho.

This. Forgot the Rockefellers as well. 
herzmeister
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1007

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2013, 02:55:41 PM

Ok I just want to point out I dont believe in the NWO crap however ...

Say there is a group that is smart enough, powerful enough, and influential enough to do the things people claim they do.  Are you telling me they are not smart enough to to be able to create a digital currency that everyone would use?  And not only that, but make you believe it was your idea in the first place, and that its completely safe from such control.  Because if it were me, average joe, that's exactly what I would do.  And im not any of those things listed above.

If such a group of people existed, they would be smart enough to realize a single fiat currency isnt a sustainable option if everyone is against it in the first place.  Much less whole nations that cant even get fiat right.  What already more interconnected internationally than the internet and P2P?

Bitcoin as an 1llum1n4t0rz' honeypot would be a far too over-architectured and convoluted maneuver, as crypto-currency protocols allow too many degrees of freedom, being not tied to identification requirements. The shadowmen could just have extended Facebook Credits and be done with it. Really, most people out there don't care about any degree of privacy as long as things are easy and shiny.

No, it's rather that the cat is out of the bag, Pandora's box is open. Even if Bitcoin gets co-opted (like the blockchain being watched and regulated with everyone being required to register their Bitcoin addresses), the privacy-aware folks would just migrate to a fork, and history would merely be repeating itself.

https://localbitcoins.com/?ch=80k | BTC: 1LJvmd1iLi199eY7EVKtNQRW3LqZi8ZmmB
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 05:12:54 AM

Nope the NWO is thinking we missed this damn boat lets make an altcoin  Grin

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
solex
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

100 satoshis -> ISO code

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 05:21:55 AM

Nope the NWO is thinking we missed this damn boat lets make an altcoin  Grin

Illuminati -> illumination -> light -> lite

Where's Tom? He should know about this!

julz
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 05:30:52 AM

All I have to say to this is:

With Bitcoin we can *be* the NWO
(next step *be* the alien)

@electricwings   BM-GtyD5exuDJ2kvEbr41XchkC8x9hPxdFd
AsiaNexgen

Activity: 439

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2013, 10:41:50 AM

All I have to say to this is:

With Bitcoin we can *be* the NWO
(next step *be* the alien)

I can't wait to get my hands on an aliencoin!

RapidCoinz

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 10:51:26 AM

Ha, Aliencoin!   Grin

Great question, provoking some serious discussion.  I am of the belief that the NWO are not behind the rise of crypto currencies.  I beleive a lot of the roots of these groups like Bilderberg have their tentacles entrenched in historical banking ties, corporations with foundations of monetary systems and I (maybe naively) believe that this sudden rise of crypto currency alternatives has caught them all off guard.  No doubt the latest meeting that took place here in the UK a month or so ago, I can guarantee you the rise of crypto currencies was high on their agenda....

Tea and biscuits anyone?   Cool
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: