Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:00:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which alt coins good to buy right now  (Read 555 times)
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:56:03 AM

If we look at the list of coins in the market, almost all cryptos have decreased in market price. So it's time to buy right now but the question is which one is good to buy? Take a look at Ripple or IOTA, i think they have the potential to grow since they both have big market capital.

nikjain422

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:09:46 AM

There have been lot of coin that are surging to the new heights and really doing very well but only few coins have managed to draw my attention towards them.One of them is Ripple which has been consistent from last few weeks and is growing with a brisk pace too.Another one is IOTA,It has also shown great resilience and has cash in whatever opportunity it got to grow.
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:21:26 AM

But I also believe the time is not yet purchased , violas will subside and you can buy the full
Ividanik
Copper Member

Activity: 205
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:23:50 AM

e-Chat tokens. 8 days left!
ANN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2255337.0
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:44:12 AM

The price of altcoins and BTC is down and this is the best time to buy altcoins, look out for promising ones like NEO, Qtum, and Lisk, invest in them and watch your investment grow.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
entr

Activity: 602
Merit: 277

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:47:27 AM

Right now many coins price rised compared to last week. I would not buy rn them. I am more like looking for new coins that sold under the ico price for long-term. They have little risk compared to others and good opportunity  for x3 x4 in a year. These are Monetha and kickcoin .
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 09:55:38 AM

Now there are a lot of promising coins, read a little and you will understand more, and you will be able to choose from certain ones. Here on the forum there are branches where there is a coin top. Look at them and compare with others, but in any case, you need to analyze everything, without this, not how.))

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
2drive

Activity: 85

The world is flat...

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:56:19 AM

Which alt coins good to buy right now

and make some nice profit in the morning. Please suggest

BTC only

---- Where is my money ppl!? ----
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 11:10:09 AM

There are many good coins to buy now which are Waves, Stratis, DeepOnion, XVG, RDD, Ripple. All these are low priced good coins which can give decent income in long term.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
jomarthegreat89

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:11:27 AM

If I had more funds, I would definitely buy more of Ripple. Take a look at its recent development and tell me I'm wrong.  Grin
kz06

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:15:51 AM

Cardano,
Ripple,
NEM,
Verge,
Exilir,
Elixir,
these alts are top i think right time to buy.
but if you want to invest in some new just give a look an SwissBorg.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 11:54:52 AM

There are will be many option, but my choice is altcoin that has strong in fundamental and the price on the bottom now, like WABI, WAVES, MONACOIN, WALTON , VECHAIN, CCORE. Buy any coin when oversold and long consolidation will be more safe and has big potential the price going up.

cryptospear

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:56:57 AM

NEO,ADA,LTC,OMG,LISK,XRP are good to buy right now they are very cheap because of the BTC's price down.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
Gunpaycity

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:00:35 PM

I do not know for sure alt-coin is good to buy but you can try spectiv and now is ICO

●● Phoenex Global ●●
◆ Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
klebsiella

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:19:17 PM

For me, it would be Ethereum, Monero, Litecoin, Ripple. Do some research before choosing which altcoin to invest. We can earn a good amount by investing in these cryptos but there is also a big chance of losing if we do not have enough knowledge.

CORNUCOPIA    || Gain Access to Amazing IPOs || [ Pre-Ico 2018 ]

Whitepaper    Facebook TwitterTelegram
shiv06

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:38:26 PM

Some altcoin is very good and if you want to get a quick profit. You can investmeni in Wave, XVG, NEO, OMG,CTG, RIpple. all these are low price good coins which can give decent income in long term. many coins investment is very dangerous.

bitmattrix88

Activity: 504

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 03:02:13 PM

I think this times to good buy following altcoins
ETH
ETC
LTC
WAVES
DASH
XMR
XRP
WTC
BNC
and you have USD or other currency for crypto this is a good time to buy BTC. this is a good chance for btc buyers. Roll Eyes

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
Cyptolove03400

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:04:03 PM

TNB and TNX both look promising. I think the fact that they both have an ongoing promotion with Binance (one of China's largest exchanges) means that they will only go up in price as more and more people are only going to learn about them.

Which alt coins good to buy right now

and make some nice profit in the morning. Please suggest
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:35:55 PM

Some altcoin is very good and if you want to get a quick profit. You can investmeni in Wave, XVG, NEO, OMG,CTG, RIpple. all these are low price good coins which can give decent income in long term. many coins investment is very dangerous.
You have very long list of good coins I am not going with these all but few have potential to grow and give good profit like Wave OMG and Ripple if some one can afford the surely he need to put some money on these for good profit as current time is very good for buying them
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:43:35 AM

good info
For me I will invest in bitcoin first and then ETH, because the rest will take a long time to give us handsome profit. I want big money for my future dreams and for that I need a currency which can give me a huge profit in a short period of time and I think only bitcoin is my required currency.

Therefore bitcoin is my first choice for my investment, the price of ETH is also growing but very slowly and I cannot wait for a long time.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: