Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:03:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which alt coins good to buy right now  (Read 555 times)
Doctor.Strange (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:41:16 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 05:56:01 PM by Doctor.Strange

Which alt coins good to buy right now

and make some nice profit in the morning. Please suggest
kueyen

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:50:42 PM

XVG, Ripple, EOS, ADA all going strong right now. IOTA has been surging like crazy today but I wouldn't buy at this price since I feel like we are getting close to a dump. But especially XVG has been very solid this last week.

Minnaja

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:40:55 PM

Now altcoins are growing and if you want to get a quick profit, then buying such coins is very dangerous. They need to be bought at a time when they are on the bottom

Oumal

Activity: 542

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:45:34 PM

XVG,ODN,VIA,GBYTE-I believe that these coins are still undervalued, but the best course to follow them and wait for a pullback
DonaldTramponald

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:23:40 PM

I recommend to those who actively trades! Everyone be careful on the market now. The exchange is very much growing in the past few days amid the calm of bitcoin. This may be the beginning of a new year of fixation. So I would recommend not to buy any altcoins now and gradually begin to take profits, withdraw in BTC, USDT, USD, wait for the subsidence of coins and buy again.

jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 07:28:00 PM

You should really do your own research here. If you want to do a "quick profit in the morning" this is a gamble, not an investment. Nobody can say for sure which ones will rise, probably overnight the whole crypto market could turn red without apparent reason (has happened before).
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:31:17 PM

Try AION under ERC20. I see a lot of fluctuations from that coin.
It is easier to see because it is at the top 2 list of etherdelta.
Before I saw it at like 10 then here she goes again bringing life to the value of it. The fluctuations are like thousands of Gwei so it will be faster specially when you buy a lot of it. It is not that expensive for now.
VarDiff

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:31:28 PM

My personal advice — buy NEM and hold it for z next year at least.
Just buy and forgot about it.

NEM looks really strong and next year I expect huge growth based on China & Japan markets news.
NEM already used in Japan and soon will be added to WeChat
It's really fast and has small transaction fees.
And it was developed for fast & small smart contract applications.
Ric8

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:43:35 PM

dear,
just buy zrx and hold.
hold for 2 years and you will thanks me.
my advise : do not do any day trade. you will easy lose ur money.
between now the market are crazy....up and down very fast.
srqrebel

Activity: 256

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:48:06 PM

Take a look at Spectrecoin (XSPEC).  It's been on a tear lately.  It has sharply outperformed Bitcoin for the past week, and right now looks due for another leg up.  If the pattern of the past week keeps up, it will be over $3 by morning.

It is also a strong candidate for life-changing returns in the long run: XSPEC is a lesser known but solid privacy coin, with a low circulating supply of <21 million, robust privacy and anonymity technology, a dedicated dev team and community, and several exciting developments in the near future (including a new exchange listing).  Privacy coins are going to be next big thing, and John McAfee agrees: https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/941003398215761922

XSPEC is one coin which you can buy now while it still cheap (under $2 as of yet), and ride it to a potential fortune in the coming months and years.

You can find out more about this hidden gem here: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin
Join our vibrant and growing community on slack: http://slack.spectreproject.io/

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
Kryptogeek

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 08:00:59 PM

LTC ripple and IOTA
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:04:58 PM

Right now most of altcoins rising and its not good time to buy them because they can dump any time just watch and keep eye on markets for short term investment you can buy LTC and ETH because both are doing good for if you are interested in long term them check all whitepapers and then invest your money
gredisgold88

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:10:46 PM

invest your money or btc on trading bots, this will be profitable, and know goods signal. but if you want to a holders, I suggest to buy doge, waves and dgb, about them are price will skyrocket again. or you can invest in tokens, now the token ethereum has same advantages as altcoin.
Doctor.Strange (OP)

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:17:27 PM

dear,
just buy zrx and hold.
hold for 2 years and you will thanks me.
my advise : do not do any day trade. you will easy lose ur money.
between now the market are crazy....up and down very fast.

I'm holding it, looks like a promising project.
gazilla

Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:23:20 PM

This has also been my recent question among friends,and the answer has been Cardano and iota most of the time, but they might be a bit pricey right. However, I think that Etherparty and Electroneum should be on everyone's list.
nata777

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:26:26 PM

I would now buy Stratis for all the free money, which is exactly what he did because he has a lot of realiz now and I think the price will soon grow very much.
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 08:35:07 PM

I'm afraid now to buy altcoins. 28.12 will be Segwit2X, or the Old/New Bitcoin Hard Fork
altkoins can lose weight very much Huh
ahmadakbari

Merit: 116

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:46:35 PM

I think the best choice is Electroneum.

Electroneum team is really active. They tried very hard to make the wallets secure for  about one month. As they had promised, wallets released and now everything is going very well. This coin has become very popular and now it's ready for a big pump. In my opinion what happened to IOTA and Cardano prices in the past days will happen to Electroneum soon.
Howtobechamp

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:13:10 PM

good info
Doctor.Strange (OP)

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:34:36 AM

I think the best choice is Electroneum.

Electroneum team is really active. They tried very hard to make the wallets secure for  about one month. As they had promised, wallets released and now everything is going very well. This coin has become very popular and now it's ready for a big pump. In my opinion what happened to IOTA and Cardano prices in the past days will happen to Electroneum soon.

I hope so
trainasauruswrecks

Activity: 135

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:24:38 AM

Take a look at Spectrecoin (XSPEC).  It's been on a tear lately.  It has sharply outperformed Bitcoin for the past week, and right now looks due for another leg up.  If the pattern of the past week keeps up, it will be over $3 by morning.

It is also a strong candidate for life-changing returns in the long run: XSPEC is a lesser known but solid privacy coin, with a low circulating supply of <21 million, robust privacy and anonymity technology, a dedicated dev team and community, and several exciting developments in the near future (including a new exchange listing).  Privacy coins are going to be next big thing, and John McAfee agrees: https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/941003398215761922

XSPEC is one coin which you can buy now while it still cheap (under $2 as of yet), and ride it to a potential fortune in the coming months and years.

You can find out more about this hidden gem here: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin
Join our vibrant and growing community on slack: http://slack.spectreproject.io/

This is a good pick due to the upcoming market listing in BISQ AND (due to the Christmas season... I hope because I invested in the coin and hate to see it drop permanently) the price is down.  But... I hate to encourage investing in this coin for the FIAT trade out because it kind of defeats the purpose of the coin.  Having said that you will get a good trade out.  They've just started putting community money into marketing so people will finally know what it is and not think it's just a pump and dump.

But if you're looking for quick turnaround... pump and dumps are great for that.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
              Native TOR+OBFS4 ● Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon! ● Ghost Protocol              
XSPEC SlackTwitter  ◆ FacebookWebsite
dumbtool45

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:35:09 AM

I recommend right now (before the new year) to purchase new coins, for example NEU (Neufund).
This company will have a start next year - that's what you need.
richan

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:43:25 AM

Ether and Litecoins is the most reliable altcoins I will advice you to purchase now if you have funds available. Just last week, it was trading around $700.00 but it is now trading around $820.00.
charleshidan

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:07:22 AM

Now many altcoin price grow highly, you should try DAT Token ( Datum ) and i thing this is great altcoin to buy and invest the preice always increase.
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:09:18 AM

Now altcoins are growing and if you want to get a quick profit, then buying such coins is very dangerous. They need to be bought at a time when they are on the bottom
My friend i think youre not on topic he says that what is the current valuable coins. Not a warning or blabbering about something. The OP is asking coins increasing or good enough value please reflect.
hdfatboy04

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:18:52 AM

I own many alt coins. And now all my portfolio new add on is focusing for next year 2018 boom. Base on my experience, any coin you buy should has a long term focus instead of short terms. The history told us long terms mindset will bring you the MOST ROI.
My own experience,
1. I own LTC early of the year at around $3.50 each. Sold it at $8.50 but right after that it boom. I bought it again at $11 and sold at around $18. Please look at LTC price now. Sigh...
2. I own NEO at $6.50. Sold at $15. Right after I sold, the second day, it jump non-stop till $50+++. and NOW, it is at around $70++

My biggest return which I hold the longest will be XRP which I bought it at few cents and never sell. It gave me the biggest return. Same as IOTA. I sold some of my IOTA at $4 but it still go up. Aim for long term is for sure will bring you unexpected wealth as long as you get the bluechip.

Next year - I am holding long for XRP, ADA, ENG, KIN, MGO, IOTA, QASH and some other alts at small portion. Looking to get couple more good one for 2018. I am not looking for Dec gain anymore... Hope this give you an idea..  Cheesy Smiley
Y_land

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:24:44 AM

For example, e-Chat alt is a really good project.
Their thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2255337.0
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:29:40 AM

There are many altcoins which is good to be bought right now. But since I am promoting a campaign, well I suggest you to review and carefully check our whitepaper and roadmap. The crowdsale of insurepal is on January 16 2018, so while waiting better to understand the purpose of the project.

To moderators.
If this post is sensitive, kindly delete.
Thank you and GODBLESS.
alttravel

Activity: 406
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:53:41 PM

In investing, the main thing is not to rush. I sold a lot of crypto coins, before they grew in price. Buy coins and forget for a year, two for them. This is NEO, waves ...
kimfromfin

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:14:57 PM

Im interested in bee token.. Wanting to buy more crypto! I believe in Monero too.
rallyko

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:50:58 AM

I heard the news ,that the developers of the TENX (Pay) will make a big Christmas surprise on December 25th. So there is a possibility of a large increase in the price of this altcoin on this positive news. Wink

prometheus_project

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:11:35 AM

Already x5 from beginning of December

Marching like a juggernaut up the cryptoranks with its tech - SpectreCoin (XSPEC)

For its price, if you compare price-by-price and tech-by-tech with other competitors it is super cheap.
No wonder the price has spiked once people got to know coins tech

http://s019.radikal.ru/i605/1711/ae/32749da3dbdd.png

we can realize a x10 or even x20 profit.

do your research and don't forget to look at the market cap. very undervalued.

as soon our fried john mcafee discovers xspec we'll se a pump like verge for example
upekhaanthony

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:12:19 AM

XVG and XRP.They will return more than any other. Those coins have very stable market capital.

Akauble

Activity: 300

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:15:33 AM

XVG and XRP.They will return more than any other. Those coins have very stable market capital.
So agree XRP will go now to re-purchase and the traffic will start again! will be 10,000
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:33:19 AM

I think it BAT, EOS and ADA

VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:41:54 AM

some friends say lots of altcoins are falling now. you should monitor and examine it, I think there are some good altcoin and have a future. depending on which coin you choose, it's all speculation
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:20:40 AM

i will prefer you to ethereum because ethereum is very interesting and trusted coin according to me and the users of ethreum is also more as compare to others due to which price of ethereum is also high as compare to other alt coins and in future there is more possibility that ethereum will cross 5K$ very soon.
Kidmat

Activity: 774

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:23:07 AM

A lot of coins that has the potential to grow and you can earn big. You may watch over the xvg, ada, neo, and ethereum. These are really profitable coins buy and hold you will earning big.
IlfarIldarovich

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:25:52 AM

Today is better to refrain from purchase since altcoins now will fall closer to the bottom . And the market for that time well grown
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:40:58 AM

Ethereum is the best platform right now in cryptospace. Ether is definitely a good coin to buy! Ether had done well in terms of price and next year will bring about serious price increase on ether.
Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:56:03 AM

If we look at the list of coins in the market, almost all cryptos have decreased in market price. So it's time to buy right now but the question is which one is good to buy? Take a look at Ripple or IOTA, i think they have the potential to grow since they both have big market capital.

nikjain422

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:09:46 AM

There have been lot of coin that are surging to the new heights and really doing very well but only few coins have managed to draw my attention towards them.One of them is Ripple which has been consistent from last few weeks and is growing with a brisk pace too.Another one is IOTA,It has also shown great resilience and has cash in whatever opportunity it got to grow.
IlfarIldarovich

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:21:26 AM

But I also believe the time is not yet purchased , violas will subside and you can buy the full
Ividanik
Copper Member

Activity: 205
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:23:50 AM

e-Chat tokens. 8 days left!
ANN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2255337.0
Kemileye

Activity: 573

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:44:12 AM

The price of altcoins and BTC is down and this is the best time to buy altcoins, look out for promising ones like NEO, Qtum, and Lisk, invest in them and watch your investment grow.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
entr

Merit: 277

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:47:27 AM

Right now many coins price rised compared to last week. I would not buy rn them. I am more like looking for new coins that sold under the ico price for long-term. They have little risk compared to others and good opportunity  for x3 x4 in a year. These are Monetha and kickcoin .
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 09:55:38 AM

Now there are a lot of promising coins, read a little and you will understand more, and you will be able to choose from certain ones. Here on the forum there are branches where there is a coin top. Look at them and compare with others, but in any case, you need to analyze everything, without this, not how.))

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
2drive

Activity: 85

The world is flat...

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:56:19 AM

BTC only

---- Where is my money ppl!? ----
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 11:10:09 AM

There are many good coins to buy now which are Waves, Stratis, DeepOnion, XVG, RDD, Ripple. All these are low priced good coins which can give decent income in long term.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
jomarthegreat89

Activity: 83

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:11:27 AM

If I had more funds, I would definitely buy more of Ripple. Take a look at its recent development and tell me I'm wrong.  Grin
kz06

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:15:51 AM

Cardano,
Ripple,
NEM,
Verge,
Exilir,
Elixir,
these alts are top i think right time to buy.
but if you want to invest in some new just give a look an SwissBorg.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 11:54:52 AM

There are will be many option, but my choice is altcoin that has strong in fundamental and the price on the bottom now, like WABI, WAVES, MONACOIN, WALTON , VECHAIN, CCORE. Buy any coin when oversold and long consolidation will be more safe and has big potential the price going up.

cryptospear

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:56:57 AM

NEO,ADA,LTC,OMG,LISK,XRP are good to buy right now they are very cheap because of the BTC's price down.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
Gunpaycity

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:00:35 PM

I do not know for sure alt-coin is good to buy but you can try spectiv and now is ICO

●● Phoenex Global ●●
◆ Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
klebsiella

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:19:17 PM

For me, it would be Ethereum, Monero, Litecoin, Ripple. Do some research before choosing which altcoin to invest. We can earn a good amount by investing in these cryptos but there is also a big chance of losing if we do not have enough knowledge.

CORNUCOPIA    || Gain Access to Amazing IPOs || [ Pre-Ico 2018 ]

Whitepaper    Facebook TwitterTelegram
shiv06

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:38:26 PM

Some altcoin is very good and if you want to get a quick profit. You can investmeni in Wave, XVG, NEO, OMG,CTG, RIpple. all these are low price good coins which can give decent income in long term. many coins investment is very dangerous.

bitmattrix88

Activity: 504

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 03:02:13 PM

I think this times to good buy following altcoins
ETH
ETC
LTC
WAVES
DASH
XMR
XRP
WTC
BNC
and you have USD or other currency for crypto this is a good time to buy BTC. this is a good chance for btc buyers. Roll Eyes

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
Cyptolove03400

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:04:03 PM

TNB and TNX both look promising. I think the fact that they both have an ongoing promotion with Binance (one of China's largest exchanges) means that they will only go up in price as more and more people are only going to learn about them.

BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:35:55 PM

Some altcoin is very good and if you want to get a quick profit. You can investmeni in Wave, XVG, NEO, OMG,CTG, RIpple. all these are low price good coins which can give decent income in long term. many coins investment is very dangerous.
You have very long list of good coins I am not going with these all but few have potential to grow and give good profit like Wave OMG and Ripple if some one can afford the surely he need to put some money on these for good profit as current time is very good for buying them
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:43:35 AM

good info
For me I will invest in bitcoin first and then ETH, because the rest will take a long time to give us handsome profit. I want big money for my future dreams and for that I need a currency which can give me a huge profit in a short period of time and I think only bitcoin is my required currency.

Therefore bitcoin is my first choice for my investment, the price of ETH is also growing but very slowly and I cannot wait for a long time.
cryptonero

Merit: 12

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:51:33 AM

XRP,ADA.XVG,NXT,these coins has a lot of news coming in,thats why it is safe to invest in this coin hype is comming bullruns are expected to happen within this week.

calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:35:09 PM

I think of so many better available altcoin you buy and collect altcoin EOS as much as you can before the new year arrives, I assumed that in next year's altcoin EOS will more potent and can increase the price either in front or in the future again. the most important current focus to monitor its development and I believe that altcoin is reliable in the future for the future.

TeeSS

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:42:27 PM

XSPEC will rocket next year. Most advanced privacy coin out there. Still under radar for most of the people.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: