Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:22:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best low marketcap coins  (Read 5354 times)
bird17

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:23:44 AM

Look at the Civic coin. Very serious for long periods of time. Read the technology and everything will become clear. The coin made X4 in the last month
JetSet11

Activity: 112
Merit: 23

"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:39:43 AM

3. Aurora token. With their worked idex.market and they will creat side chain for aurora token $3000 for 50k aurora token makes one token $0.06 each and probably will goes to 660mill marketcap wich put each token $0.60

Can't find this on CMC. Found only Auroracoin with a price at 2 Dollars???

It's not on coinmarketcap yet. The coin hasn't been released for sale yet. I agree with him though, Aurora is going to be huge. Great pick.

Thillerr

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:43:57 AM

I invested into ELIX, XSPEC, BWK and MONK. I think they are very promising coins.
ColdZerk

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:45:07 AM

Binance/Bittrex/KuCoin often close registration for new participants, it follows that demand is greater than supply. Pay attention on Coin/Tokens of exchanges: Binance and KuCoin token already growed a lot. Look at COSS ERC20 Token, it is new exchange with great plans.
BasedCoin

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:54:22 AM

I recommend ECC. $73M marketcap, recently rebranded and having a website release end of january.
Currently sitting at 21 sats, but i honestly expect a potential 10-50x during 2018.
They got an interesting multichain concept going on, so thats worth looking into.

Check their preview website and get on their slack, the devs are really active there.
dbrouwer

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:28:36 AM

Lampix - <20mio Marketcap

Good Team, great product, strong roadmap and good international global players as customers/parnters..

Do your research on this coin and don't miss the chance its very cheap currently due to the correction of the whole market

Please let me know your opinion on this coin!!  Wink
Sasha Lumerin

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 11:49:53 AM

ethlend and storm all is fresh from the pavement what do you think on it ? good supply with reliable Idea also they have very well advisor. still under $0.5 and very fast volatile.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░               UBEX               ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░               Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange               ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░        • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github        ░███▓
Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:58:07 PM

Turn your attention to this IZX TOKENS.
Izetex company, the inventor of IZX token concept, developed a mobile application using the technology of augmented reality.
When it will be added on the site coinmarketcap, the price is likely to be higher than now!
While the ICO is underway, you can buy a token at a bargain price.
Sasha Lumerin

Activity: 159

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 02:27:34 PM

Turn your attention to this IZX TOKENS.
Izetex company, the inventor of IZX token concept, developed a mobile application using the technology of augmented reality.
When it will be added on the site coinmarketcap, the price is likely to be higher than now!
While the ICO is underway, you can buy a token at a bargain price.

what is the token price anyway? why we should consider something very new if there is available lot option out there

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░               UBEX               ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░               Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange               ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░        • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github        ░███▓
LaLuna

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:32:00 PM

Hey which coins with a Marketcap under 20mio are worth to look and Invest ? I got xspec since $0,30 and look for more coins with awesome small caps. I don't expect x1000 coins.
I got xspec and blockcat.
Buy some Rise. I know this coin will definitely go to the moon in the first quarter of 2018.
1. Two airdrops 2. New partnership signing  3. New exchange listing 4. Currently only available on bittrex n that high. So wait for more exchanges to come   🚀🚀🚀
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:57:00 PM

There are many low market cap coins that will never leave that stage because they have nothing to offer besides pure scam and speculation.

Others may succeed, that's true.

But why not bet on coins in the mid range 50-100mil?

Some of them are 4 years old, have withstand the test of time, are still being actively developed and have a lot to offer.

Betting on brand new projects should be only a part of your global investment strategy as it is too risky.

Pazifist (OP)

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:24:51 PM

https://auroradao.com
is this the right website for the aurora coin/token?
 Huh Huh
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:45:20 PM

Good Team, great product, strong roadmap and good international global players as customers/parnters..

Do your research on this coin and don't miss the chance its very cheap currently due to the correction of the whole market

I do believe Lampix is undervalued looking at the current market rally, projects like Minerieum and Chronologic are greatly undervalued also and if you invest into this now you are in for 10 to 20X on your invest

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Thule

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:46:32 PM

Hey which coins with a Marketcap under 20mio are worth to look and Invest ? I got xspec since $0,30 and look for more coins with awesome small caps. I don't expect x1000 coins.

CVCOIN from Crypviser.
Marketcap currently 23 million

Good time to get some CVCoin.Not many sell orders listed.
BTS price is currently cheap so BTS/CVCOIN is now a great entry point.
Basicly a no brainer.Very low supply.Product in 30 days live.HitBTC already announced CVCoin few days ago , Qryptos has their logo already on their mainpage and one more exchange coming.
Big marketing on offical release.... etc....
raulo1985

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:20:39 AM

I do believe Lampix is undervalued looking at the current market rally, projects like Minerieum and Chronologic are greatly undervalued also and if you invest into this now you are in for 10 to 20X on your invest

Hey, now that you mention them, I was thinking on investing on Minereum and Chronologic, to me they are very solid projects and with a huge potential for growth, but I have a few questions, don't know if you know the answer to them:
- Minereum has a very low market cap, so a lot of room to grow, but has a low volume (24h), and I believe it's already listed on Hitbtc, Cryptopia and Livecoin. Do you know why it's still so under the radar with that low volume, even when listed on those three exchange sites?
- Do you know of any fundamental events that would come soon that could make its price rise?
- Regarding Chronologic (DAY), do you know its current market cap? Volume seems pretty low, but it's only on Livecoin and EtherDelta, so that could be the reason.
Maybe both are projects that are beginning to being traded, I don't know when they got listed on those exchange sites. If that's the case, it's time to buy.
JetSet11

Activity: 112
Merit: 23

"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:28:02 AM

Holy cow thank you for that Chronologic recommendation. It is beautiful. And it's gonna soar.

Flamaicon

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:32:09 AM

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrencies/comments/7pfzax/top_5_cryptocurrencies_to_invest_in_2018_imo/

Here you can see 5 recomendations.
For me, Spectrecoin will pump a lot $
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1510

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:37:34 AM

Waves is under 10 USD again. Komodo is 8 USD only. Walton is 9 USD. 0x is only 38 cent. Bancor is 3 USD. You can pick from these, they are low marketcap coins. They will be in Top 25 in 2018. Dev teams are working, turn this crash to your advantage. Pick your coins and buy cheap. This is Christmas sale. Smiley

Bancor and 0x was hype projects so I don't buy their tokens, no way. For waves, it's good to see this price because I will buy some more since I consider it 100% long term investment. Waves is gonna be huge in the future.

Look at this guy. He said Bancor and 0x hype projects, I guess he has no idea about them.
Bancor is 10 USD now. 0x is 2.16 USD. He missed this opportunity.
My other picks also grew well. It was a nice Christmas sale for investors. 2018 is going very fast!
zpinto123

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:39:08 AM

There are two very low market cap coins that have a very good product/team behind them. Very active/supportive team (telegram/reddit).

The coins are SagaCoin and Network Token.

SagaCoin has a MC of around 2 million.
Network Token has a MC of around 1 million.

100x coins, no doubt.
Anne8

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:40:02 AM

Are looking for high risk high return investment? I think yes becuse you ask for low marketcap coin.
Low mrketcap coin can be very high volatile and very higher than the high marketcap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: