Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:37:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Aliens exist after all?  (Read 212 times)
Ucy (OP)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:20:59 PM

Found the below artcle on Nytimes...

Is the Government finally softening its stance on UFO's matters or just revealing the truth in preparation for something big?
Wonder what Wikipedia ufo writers have to say about this as they are notorious for spreading shocking articles where they outrightly denied the existence of UFOs, ghosts or other paranormal stuff without proofs. It's like telling a hunter that fire flies don't exist.
 I stopped trusting the site for important info two years ago though.

Humanity however needs to be careful with these beings (I guess they exist now?). They MAY be totally evil.
A responsible government must seek the opinion of all, like the theologians, religious men, scientists, to avoid making a costly

In $600 billion annual Defense Department budgets, the $22 million spent on the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program was almost impossible to find.
Which was how the Pentagon wanted it.
For years, the program investigated reports of unidentified flying objects, according to Defense Department officials, interviews with program participants and records obtained by The New York Times. It was run by a military intelligence official, Luis Elizondo, on the fifth floor of the Pentagon’s C Ring, deep within the building’s maze.
The Defense Department has never before acknowledged the existence of the program, which it says it shut down in 2012. But its backers say that, while the Pentagon ended funding for the effort at that time, the program remains in existence. For the past five years, they say, officials with the program have continued to investigate episodes brought to them by service members, while also carrying out their other Defense Department duties.
The shadowy program — parts of it remain classified — began in 2007, and initially it was largely funded at the request of Harry Reid, the Nevada Democrat who was the Senate majority leader at the time and who has long had an interest in space phenomena. Most of the money went to an aerospace research company run by a billionaire entrepreneur and longtime friend of Mr. Reid’s, Robert Bigelow, who is currently working with NASA to produce expandable craft for humans to use in space.
On CBS’s “60 Minutes” in May, Mr. Bigelow said he was “absolutely convinced” that aliens exist and that U.F.O.s have visited Earth.
Working with Mr. Bigelow’s Las Vegas-based company, the program produced documents that describe sightings of aircraft that seemed to move at very high velocities with no visible signs of propulsion, or that hovered with no apparent means of lift.
Officials with the program have also studied videos of encounters between unknown objects and American military aircraft — including one released in August of a whitish oval object, about the size of a commercial plane, chased by two Navy F/A-18F fighter jets from the aircraft carrier Nimitz off the coast of San Diego in 2004.
Mr. Reid, who retired from Congress this year, said he was proud of the program. “I’m not embarrassed or ashamed or sorry I got this thing going,” Mr. Reid said in a recent interview in Nevada. “I think it’s one of the good things I did in my congressional service. I’ve done something that no one has done before.”
Two other former senators and top members of a defense spending subcommittee — Ted Stevens, an Alaska Republican, and Daniel K. Inouye, a Hawaii Democrat — also supported the program. Mr. Stevens died in 2010, and Mr. Inouye in 2012.
While not addressing the merits of the program, Sara Seager, an astrophysicist at M.I.T., cautioned that not knowing the origin of an object does not mean that it is from another planet or galaxy. “When people claim to observe truly unusual phenomena, sometimes it’s worth investigating seriously,” she said. But, she added, “what people sometimes don’t get about science is that we often have phenomena that remain unexplained.”
James E. Oberg, a former NASA space shuttle engineer and the author of 10 books on spaceflight who often debunks U.F.O. sightings, was also doubtful. “There are plenty of prosaic events and human perceptual traits that can account for these stories,” Mr. Oberg said. “Lots of people are active in the air and don’t want others to know about it. They are happy to lurk unrecognized in the noise, or even to stir it up as camouflage.”
Still, Mr. Oberg said he welcomed research. “There could well be a pearl there,” he said.
In response to questions from The Times, Pentagon officials this month acknowledged the existence of the program, which began as part of the Defense Intelligence Agency. Officials insisted that the effort had ended after five years, in 2012.

More here: https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/12/16/us/politics/pentagon-program-ufo-harry-reid.html  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SpaceKim

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:42:27 PM

We've had captive aliens in North Korea for quite a while already. Most of them have become Juche-adherents and are now manually mining bitcoin for the sake of the Holy Revolution. Their brains are like supercomputers when it comes to calculations. Unfortunately for them, they are very bad at self-defence and warfare.  
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:15:18 PM

A lot of very well documented facts,and strange unidentified flying machines,unexplained phenomena that defy logic,since ancient times pasmina,drawings,etc., it's not so simple,and I think they have been entered into the dialogue with some people maybe,but it's a secret

Sneginka111

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:32:31 PM

Well...the Universe is huge. There's place in it for anything - including a species that has developed interstellar/interdimensional travel.

Besides, no wonder aliens are real - I mean, if they weren't, how would they be able to show them in movies? Inependence Day, for example.
RogerKlotz

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:33:19 PM

This is going to be either very exciting or we'll never hear about it again
Lil Mac

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:49:03 PM

This is going to be either very exciting or we'll never hear about it again

Yes . or they'll take over like the movie. Signs
vintagetrex

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:30:53 AM

yes they exist and bring their wars here all the time for our planet
Mahiyaing rosas

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:20:44 AM

I don't believe in aliens, for me aliens is just a result of great imagination. Because I  do believe that  "to see is to believe ".
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:35:08 AM

I have read an article about Future people being the so called alien today.. that the future brings a very high technology that they are able to build and invent a time machine. And some of this so callef future man or aliens are going back to time to help us make things better and solve future problems.
L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:06:53 AM

Found the below artcle on Nytimes...

Is the Government finally softening its stance on UFO's matters or just revealing the truth in preparation for something big?
Wonder what Wikipedia ufo writers have to say about this as they are notorious for spreading shocking articles where they outrightly denied the existence of UFOs, ghosts or other paranormal stuff without proofs. It's like telling a hunter that fire flies don't exist.
 I stopped trusting the site for important info two years ago though.

Humanity however needs to be careful with these beings (I guess they exist now?). They MAY be totally evil.
A responsible government must seek the opinion of all, like the theologians, religious men, scientists, to avoid making a costly

In $600 billion annual Defense Department budgets, the $22 million spent on the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program was almost impossible to find.
Which was how the Pentagon wanted it.
For years, the program investigated reports of unidentified flying objects, according to Defense Department officials, interviews with program participants and records obtained by The New York Times. It was run by a military intelligence official, Luis Elizondo, on the fifth floor of the Pentagon’s C Ring, deep within the building’s maze.
The Defense Department has never before acknowledged the existence of the program, which it says it shut down in 2012. But its backers say that, while the Pentagon ended funding for the effort at that time, the program remains in existence. For the past five years, they say, officials with the program have continued to investigate episodes brought to them by service members, while also carrying out their other Defense Department duties.
The shadowy program — parts of it remain classified — began in 2007, and initially it was largely funded at the request of Harry Reid, the Nevada Democrat who was the Senate majority leader at the time and who has long had an interest in space phenomena. Most of the money went to an aerospace research company run by a billionaire entrepreneur and longtime friend of Mr. Reid’s, Robert Bigelow, who is currently working with NASA to produce expandable craft for humans to use in space.
On CBS’s “60 Minutes” in May, Mr. Bigelow said he was “absolutely convinced” that aliens exist and that U.F.O.s have visited Earth.
Working with Mr. Bigelow’s Las Vegas-based company, the program produced documents that describe sightings of aircraft that seemed to move at very high velocities with no visible signs of propulsion, or that hovered with no apparent means of lift.
Officials with the program have also studied videos of encounters between unknown objects and American military aircraft — including one released in August of a whitish oval object, about the size of a commercial plane, chased by two Navy F/A-18F fighter jets from the aircraft carrier Nimitz off the coast of San Diego in 2004.
Mr. Reid, who retired from Congress this year, said he was proud of the program. “I’m not embarrassed or ashamed or sorry I got this thing going,” Mr. Reid said in a recent interview in Nevada. “I think it’s one of the good things I did in my congressional service. I’ve done something that no one has done before.”
Two other former senators and top members of a defense spending subcommittee — Ted Stevens, an Alaska Republican, and Daniel K. Inouye, a Hawaii Democrat — also supported the program. Mr. Stevens died in 2010, and Mr. Inouye in 2012.
While not addressing the merits of the program, Sara Seager, an astrophysicist at M.I.T., cautioned that not knowing the origin of an object does not mean that it is from another planet or galaxy. “When people claim to observe truly unusual phenomena, sometimes it’s worth investigating seriously,” she said. But, she added, “what people sometimes don’t get about science is that we often have phenomena that remain unexplained.”
James E. Oberg, a former NASA space shuttle engineer and the author of 10 books on spaceflight who often debunks U.F.O. sightings, was also doubtful. “There are plenty of prosaic events and human perceptual traits that can account for these stories,” Mr. Oberg said. “Lots of people are active in the air and don’t want others to know about it. They are happy to lurk unrecognized in the noise, or even to stir it up as camouflage.”
Still, Mr. Oberg said he welcomed research. “There could well be a pearl there,” he said.
In response to questions from The Times, Pentagon officials this month acknowledged the existence of the program, which began as part of the Defense Intelligence Agency. Officials insisted that the effort had ended after five years, in 2012.

More here: https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/12/16/us/politics/pentagon-program-ufo-harry-reid.html 
The universe is a vast unexplored space. No body really is sure what lays and lives outside our own galaxy. One thing is for sure, governments can no longer deny the fact that aliens exist because of numerous sightings and hard evidences. Maybe they keep on denying their existence because they dont want the public to panic.
ShooFly27

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:25:06 AM

I am sure aliens exist, aliens don't have to be intelligent just alien.... because bacteria might be able to grow and we can cross polinate our species into difererent places . elon musk is a legend, he should be made a statue on mars.
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:28:07 AM

I am sure aliens exist, aliens don't have to be intelligent just alien.... because bacteria might be able to grow and we can cross polinate our species into difererent places . elon musk is a legend, he should be made a statue on mars.

Exactly, there sure are aliens that we don't know of. Not necessarily resembling human shape or intelligence.
The universe is huge for us to explore. Not one human life can reach to our nearest galaxy with current technology.

KrLos

Activity: 768
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:45:22 AM

Well...the Universe is huge. There's place in it for anything - including a species that has developed interstellar/interdimensional travel.

Besides, no wonder aliens are real - I mean, if they weren't, how would they be able to show them in movies? Inependence Day, for example.
The galaxy is immense. As for the cosmos... people don't know even 1/100..
So, I believe that extraterrestrial life exists
SamPo

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:41:35 AM

We've had captive aliens in North Korea for quite a while already. Most of them have become Juche-adherents and are now manually mining bitcoin for the sake of the Holy Revolution. Their brains are like supercomputers when it comes to calculations. Unfortunately for them, they are very bad at self-defence and warfare.  
Aliens does exists. As per definition, they are those creature from other places that happen to exist in our location. I haven't seen one but i think they really does exist.
meghansullivan

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 09:48:09 AM

Aliens the way we imagine them don't exist. I believe that there is something alive on other planets and maybe it is clever but it doesn't have green skin and enormous ears.  Cheesy
TaKlarPH

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:55:24 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2017, 02:52:53 AM by TaKlarPH

Let me tell you guys a story in which that is my childhood, I back than watch cartoons and alien in it believing as child it was true and as I grow into a teen to an fully grown adult. Saying well what do you know its true after all.

Fact sometimes in cartoons you watched as a kid is true and connected into the future like what happend to Trump the one which their skins are yellow. Like in your every dream its connected into the future, sometimes.
hugoworld

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:15:22 PM

A lot of very well documented facts,and strange unidentified flying machines,unexplained phenomena that defy logic,since ancient times pasmina,drawings,etc., it's not so simple,and I think they have been entered into the dialogue with some people maybe,but it's a secret

Of course ,humans have been communicating with aliens for a long time. However, authorities choose to hide this communication from society. I do not know why but As you have mentioned above this situation is not so simple.

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018
Irriducibili

Activity: 74

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:37:36 PM

Yes...seen this news some time ago. Yet it doesn't give us 100% proof, I'm not happy bout this at all.
mylestan

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:55:52 PM

Yea I think there's proof and Nasa/Cia/Fbi is just hiding it.

There are so many eye witnesses and claims it's impossible all of them are fake! Im sure even one of them is real
kaysersoze

Activity: 220

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:03:41 PM

I think that they have always existed, only that the governments, and specially those guys from the FBI and the NSA are trying to hide it from us, can you even imagine how much chaos will it make if we discover that they really exist? i can not even imagine it by myself.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: