Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:47:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 Bitcoin Prediction  (Read 195 times)
Goosebump (OP)

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:55:17 PM

Hello everyone, I have been witnessing an ungodly amount of bold predictions as far as bitcoins 2018 price these past few days. I have heard people say anything from "the bubble is going to pop in 2018" - "we are going to see a 1 Million dollar bitcoin." So people are all over the board here and in my video I weighed in on the subject as well as I discussed the "Bitcoin 2018 bubble talk" so please let me know what you are all thinking about my prediction and what do you predict we will see for bitcoin this coming year?

Link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLsNXWxUEB4

As always, thank you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
godzillarekt007

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

Floki Robot

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:09:59 PM

I like the realistic nature in which you try to predict where bitcoin will end up. Most people will be either on either extreme of bust or going big but I too think it will fall in between those extremes.

p.s I liked the bit about that one person who thought bitcoin had an owner hahaha hilarious let that noob money come in  Cheesy Wink

BlackBird13

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:15:45 PM

I believe it could reach 100k in 2018 because of increasing demand and hype around bitcoin.
Goosebump (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:44:04 PM

I like the realistic nature in which you try to predict where bitcoin will end up. Most people will be either on either extreme of bust or going big but I too think it will fall in between those extremes.

p.s I liked the bit about that one person who thought bitcoin had an owner hahaha hilarious let that noob money come in  Cheesy Wink

Haha thanks for watching the video  Grin
musaonliner

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 10:11:09 PM

2018 yr bitcoin could be touch 2500k$ - 3000k$.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 10:20:08 PM

Bitcoin price has been going up a lot lately and according to me it is not a stable growth. I fear a (major) correction coming in the beginning of 2018.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:29:06 PM

People say that 2018 it is the year of Ethereum, not Bitcoin. I believe in it, because Ethereum is much better, but not so popular in world
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:35:22 PM

People say that 2018 it is the year of Ethereum, not Bitcoin. I believe in it, because Ethereum is much better, but not so popular in world
Yes i strongly agree on that.it is jist like a product and there will be a right time for etherium maybe it will be on the next coming year .However we dont have any problem about that because we can use both of them i believe we only have to always get an update on it maybe people really didnt know whats happen in the near future but if we believe on it maybe bitcoin and etherium will be getting more profitable someday.
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:35:47 PM

In as much as we believe inn Bitcoin band aware of its potential, it is therefore necessary to keep predictions realistic.
With the increasing demand for Bitcoin, wider reach and so many new people coming into the system, Bitcoin will continue to enjoy a good price ride in 2018. And hoping it would fall within $20k - $30k
Sheltor

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:45:30 PM

Most investors will become aware that besides Bitcoin, there is Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash and IOTA. Mark Lurie, CEO of Biddable says that for investors, there is going to be a strong move toward diversifying crypto-assets and managing investments the same way that investors look at more traditional assets and investing.
hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:47:48 PM

i strongly believe that people will be amazed withe Bitcoin next year being 2018, by the end of 2018 bitcoin will get to 200k with the present booming and surprised, so no worries let just watch and see what happen till then secondly i pitied those whose sold their bitcoin to Ether due to a little waving in bitcoin price last 2 weeks, well i also thanks those that still have their precious BTC. To our member well done for your prediction about BTC and wonderful concept.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 10:56:34 PM

2018 yr bitcoin could be touch 2500k$ - 3000k$.
It'll be 2.5 to 3 million dollars by next year? Right on. Roll Eyes
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:33:00 PM

It's a good opinion too and I'm impressed with what you think, but I'm happy to see their prediction that bitcoin will end.
hahaha, it's kind of funny to hear it. I'm sure bitcoin stays victorious and always gives great hope to many people including us.
Jemzx00

Activity: 1470
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 11:42:32 PM

Hello everyone, I have been witnessing an ungodly amount of bold predictions as far as bitcoins 2018 price these past few days. I have heard people say anything from "the bubble is going to pop in 2018" - "we are going to see a 1 Million dollar bitcoin." So people are all over the board here and in my video I weighed in on the subject as well as I discussed the "Bitcoin 2018 bubble talk" so please let me know what you are all thinking about my prediction and what do you predict we will see for bitcoin this coming year?

As always, thank you!

For many years, many people said that the price would fall down, the bubble will pop, and bitcoin will be forgotten but it did not happen. Now bitcoin surpassed many milestones, it is the most expensive and the fastest growing crypto currency, it broke many expectations. And still many people believe that it will fall down. I think bitcoin would continue to grow but in a faster rate. I expect it to reach 100k usd.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
dinoloverpete

Activity: 308
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:51:41 PM

As always, thank you!

You seem to have a well balanced prediction and you're probably right that the price wall fall somewhere in between with a steady rate of increase. I think right now all scenarios are possible, that may sound stupid because they always are but I believe they are actually all of a decent chance right now.

TheIO

Activity: 33
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:53:09 PM

I predict bitcoin will reach upwards of 50k usd next year. It still has a lot of room for growth. I think 50k is a very conservative prediction.
Goosebump (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:38:11 AM

Could be, I think that a lot of altcoins will have a great 2018.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: