Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:56:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So Bitcoin is King.. why is it?!  (Read 1848 times)
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:42:07 PM

Yes, among all the coins Bitcoin is rated as the highest coin as it's growth value is increased 40% as of last year
I am agree with you nothing has power and potential as bitcoin has, no currency is that much popular now as much as bitcoin is, till now from the beginning bitcoin has increased very high rating and it is almost 99% high price than the initial price of bitcoin, bitcoin is still the king even at this well-developed era,. I know it is 40% maker dominance right now as you said but trust me things will return back to the track very soon, be positive and hold your bitcoin with patience.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:49:24 PM

People say Bitcoin is king simply because it has such a high market dominance, trading volume and user base. In reality, Bitcoin has few, if any advantages over some of the 2nd generation blockchains such as NEO and EOS, so it's a wonder how it has managed to maintain its lead for so long.
expless

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:17:37 PM

As we all know bitcoin is popularly known as "The Father of Cryptocurrencies". It is so called because it is first of it's kind.It is the first decentralised cryptocurrency.I think one of it's striking features is that it keeps the user anonymous and secure.Name me any one altcoin which has ever crossed the value of $19000 per token/coin.There isn't any right!!!!!!.That's what makes it the king.
And i believe that bitcoin devs are working really hard on Lightning network.I guess soon in the near future we will be able to transact bitcoins in lightning speed with minimal transaction fee.Once the devs find a solution to these two problems of speed and transaction fees there isn't any power which can rival bitcoin.
but unfortunately the bitcoin and coin fee exchanger in our country is very expensive, but I do not know your country
Bitcoin is very expensive in all parts of the world. It is not easy to spend a whole 8k dollars at one time.  Even after declining for a long duration of three months, bitcoin is still too expensive for a common person. Due to its high value rather the highest potential to grow, bitcoin is considered as the Crypto King. It is also the first crypto currency (also known as the mother of digital currencies) due to which most rich investors supported it.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:19:26 PM

As we all know bitcoin is popularly known as "The Father of Cryptocurrencies". It is so called because it is first of it's kind.It is the first decentralised cryptocurrency.I think one of it's striking features is that it keeps the user anonymous and secure.Name me any one altcoin which has ever crossed the value of $19000 per token/coin.There isn't any right!!!!!!.That's what makes it the king.
And i believe that bitcoin devs are working really hard on Lightning network.I guess soon in the near future we will be able to transact bitcoins in lightning speed with minimal transaction fee.Once the devs find a solution to these two problems of speed and transaction fees there isn't any power which can rival bitcoin.
but unfortunately the bitcoin and coin fee exchanger in our country is very expensive, but I do not know your country
Bitcoin is very expensive in all parts of the world. It is not easy to spend a whole 8k dollars at one time.  Even after declining for a long duration of three months, bitcoin is still too expensive for a common person. Due to its high value rather the highest potential to grow, bitcoin is considered as the Crypto King. It is also the first crypto currency (also known as the mother of digital currencies) due to which most rich investors supported it.

Well you are aware that you're.not required to buy one full btc right? It doesn't matter if it goes 10k or 15k, you can always biy an equivalent amount to the money you have. So even common people can buy and hold btc.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
btcbringer

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:27:26 PM

It was the king and it will be the king for quite a long time due to its the first use of blockchain technology and already run for nine years, it prove itself by overcome lots of problems and survive to now, more and more people get to know blockchain and I think there will be a new coin replace bitcoin in the future
PHP.guru

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:37:51 AM

Bitcoin is the king and is the gold of the coins. It is the 1st ever cryptocoins that popular until aunty also know about it. At the same time it also help the others coin to be more known by public.

laryillary

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:44:32 AM

It is worth mentioning that recently the power and unquestionability of the bitcoin system has cracked: the Internet community of miners and bitcoin users revealed a significant shortcoming of the system - a high reaction time for each operation with a crypto currency. Each payment made in the system must be confirmed and registered at each terminal and node.
Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:36:40 AM

Well we already know that bitcoin is considered as the king of cryptocurrencies. Well bitcoin has been there before and it is still here and it will still remain up there tomorrow and this coming days, for sure bitcoin will never fade. Many organizations, investors and individuals trusted and completed their transactions using bitcoin attracting many more people and individual to invest and use bitcoin in their daily transactions.
obinine

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:51:17 AM

I am concur with you nothing has power and potential as bitcoin has, no money is that much prevalent now as much as bitcoin seems to be, till now from the earliest starting point bitcoin has expanded high evaluating and it is right around 99% high cost than the underlying cost of bitcoin, bitcoin is as yet the ruler even at this all around created period,. I know it is 40% creator predominance at this moment as you said yet believe me things will return back to the track soon, be certain and hold your bitcoin with tolerance.
StevenPop

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:56:13 AM

Bitcoin was the first and bitcoin is the reason for all of this. If it wasn't for bitcoin then none of us would be here at this moment talking about cryptocurrencies, there wouldn't even be a cryptocurrency market for us to invest in.
-Sinner-

Activity: 224
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:02:52 AM

Bitcoin is the king just cause a simple reason : it is called COMMUNITY. Having it, opens all the possibilities.. Bitcoin could be better, faster, cheaper transation.. It just takes time.
Bitcoin is the major tradable pair with almost all other cryprocurrencies. You need to buy bitcoin if you want to buy an altcoin, most of the times.
Bitcoin has the highest volume and the highest marketcap.

SHIPIT - Send packages. No couriers. Just people. (https://token.shipit.me/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=signature)
obinine

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:13:36 AM

Bitcoin is currently at the top of the cryptocurrency list because of how high its value right now. Cryptocurrencies all around the world is comparably pale to what bitcoin has to offer in terms of popularity and its financial value to the people using it. Bitcoin will always be the king because it brought the reality of the blockchain to us.
yousuf123

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:25:43 AM

I think bitcoin is also called a  king because it is now the most highest coin in crypto world maybe people know about it already that is why many people today wanted to have more bitcoin for the near future,more and more people get to know block chain and I think there will be a new coin replace bitcoin in the future.
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:31:35 AM

maybe it's because bitcoin has the strongest network, the most acceptance and he was one of the first coins. i think all these factors play an important role in why bitcoin king is. of course there are more reasons that I do not know.
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:36:48 AM

Bitcoin is king because it is the very popular crypto currency and all other cryptos is depending with bitcoin. If bitcoin price decreases all other coins also decreases. It has the higheat value of all coins and people wanted to have more bitcoin in the near future. That we are all looking forward with bitcoin that it will always be the number one and it will always help people have a good life.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:52:15 AM

I started bitcoin earning from Faucets then  sent to exchange i got fiat currency in bank account . It was my initial experience then after i was doing lots of other things to get bitcoin . Finally i could able to get some bitcoin from online wok . Stated to invest on other coins gradually started to increase my bitcoin holding . Now i will tell why bitcoin is King if there is no bitcoin i could never know about other crypto currency . Not even any coins so I think bitcoin is the undisputed king in crytpo space soon it will be the king for all currencies.
CrystalPham

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:00:12 AM

I do not know how long Bitcoin prices will drop. But if you ask most investors, what is the most special aspect of Bitcoin, they will say that when something almost kills it, Bitcoin will not die but return even stronger, Some of the recent fluctuations stemmed from the prohibition of the BTC, as well as some scams. Bitcoin is traded globally and is easily affected by the news of a company or country. Support or ban it. This means that the cycles of growth or decay are taking place much faster in the cryptocurrency world. This particular time factor makes it difficult for retail investors. For that reason I always advise my relatives, when deciding to buy a certain number, keep it and forget it. Do not try to buy and sell again in a short time, with unstable assets like crypto if you have no experience. Because Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency.
emanjun

Activity: 252

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:23:27 AM

Without btc alt coins would no longer exist, and all of  tokens when converted to real currency undergo to btc. This makes btc become popular and continually increase its value. There's no doubt btc is the most strongest digital currency ever made by mankind:)
You are right and we all know that bitcoin is the first crypto currency made successful in the world. A lot of coins right now are just relying from bitcoin. Many people called bitcoin as mother of all currency because without bitcoin there would no currency at all.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Radio-Active

Activity: 523

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:25:26 AM

maybe it is because bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, and bitcoin value is the greatest of all crypto.
and bitcoin have the most users, holders, and traders in our world i guess.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
tansoft64

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:13:45 AM

maybe it is because bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, and bitcoin value is the greatest of all crypto.
and bitcoin have the most users, holders, and traders in our world i guess.

Yes, bitcoin is the first crypto that ever made and the father of all crypto and the most expensive one, I think bitcoin will become the regular currency in the future that been used of all the country all over the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: