Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:32:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Only 6 Methods That Can Actually Make You Profitable With Bitcoin  (Read 112 times)
nojiesan10 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:24:35 PM

1.Buy and hold Bitcoin – If you have the budget for it – go for it. I have some bitcoin and I love to see how the prices go up, but I still make more day-to-day profit with trading and I am not worried about the price of bitcoin going down.

2. Peer-to-peer funding networks – I will only recommend this to people who have very limited budgets and really cannot afford at this stage to invest at least $250.

3. Automated binary options trading – already discussed.

4. Automated Forex Trading (Advanced) – I’d recommend that only to people with big pockets, big risk takers or people who already have enough experience in the forex trading.

5. Mining with ASIC miners – Do you have few thousand dollars to invest and a very cheap source of electricity? If you do – then by all means – this is a great option for you. Otherwise, I’d go for any of the other options.

6. Cloud Mining – way more affordable and easy to start method than buying your own hardware. The idea is that you actually rent the machines and use them to your advantage. It is a rather complicated and complex subject though and I have it all explained in detail in the Bitcoin Masterclass.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:30:30 PM

1.Buy and hold Bitcoin – If you have the budget for it – go for it. I have some bitcoin and I love to see how the prices go up, but I still make more day-to-day profit with trading and I am not worried about the price of bitcoin going down.

2. Peer-to-peer funding networks – I will only recommend this to people who have very limited budgets and really cannot afford at this stage to invest at least $250.

3. Automated binary options trading – already discussed.

4. Automated Forex Trading (Advanced) – I’d recommend that only to people with big pockets, big risk takers or people who already have enough experience in the forex trading.

5. Mining with ASIC miners – Do you have few thousand dollars to invest and a very cheap source of electricity? If you do – then by all means – this is a great option for you. Otherwise, I’d go for any of the other options.

6. Cloud Mining – way more affordable and easy to start method than buying your own hardware. The idea is that you actually rent the machines and use them to your advantage. It is a rather complicated and complex subject though and I have it all explained in detail in the Bitcoin Masterclass.

This is an intriguing list, and I do agree with a lot of those that you put up here. However, there are some grey spots you're missing. What about businesses, where people sell their goods in terms of a marketplace? We already have a system here on these forums and it seems like people are doing pretty well if they have working methods/products to sell.

Also, #6 is generally a scam, so it probably wouldn't make my list if I were making one of these.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:48:55 PM

2. Peer-to-peer funding networks – I will only recommend this to people who have very limited budgets and really cannot afford at this stage to at least $250

This is the first time I've ever heard that kind of investment. Can you cite some examples? I'm pretty sure there are a lot of newbies out there interested to hear this.

Is it really profitable? It is the most riskiest way to put your money into. The way I see it, it shouldn't be included in this list. Even though I'm not aware of #2, it sounds more legit and less risky compared with this one. There could be a point that you'll gain some profits. But, do you really deserve that? Before you could reach your ROI that will take months or years, you need to throw a lot of money first just to cover up its so called 'maintenance' of its hardwares and electricity. Also, only a few legit cloud mining sites existed such as hashflare and Genesis mining. The ones who have followed are all fake, they will front to the public that they are a 'Cloud Mining' business but the truth is, they run their site through ponzi scheme which falls under 'SCAM' category.
Turk Ace

Activity: 360
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 12:01:07 AM

What BS. Only 6? Really? There exactly 6? It's like a rule and written fact? Just your title annoys me. Also you a newbie.

Cloud mining is crap and buying your own hardware is much better. Peer to meet lending is almost all scams.
ZZ8ZZ

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:44:15 AM

Well, thanks for the good laugh OP, you killed me with options 3 and 6. Your other other options are OK, but cloud mining and binary options ? Please man ... If you want to make profit, just invest your moneyz into BTC and keep on holding.
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:18:33 AM

One can trade btc and other cryptos with leverage which is nothing overly complicated but quite clear. The risk and rewards are bigger with smaller investment.

I do not support cloud minig for one simple reason, why someone would give you their rigs to profit form them if they can profit them self's..

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: