Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:00:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to turn your blockchain balance into real money?  (Read 2210 times)
lhflyfeihong01

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:22:35 AM

Two ways!
First,you could choose the OTC trade,peer-to-peer,just sell your blockchain
balance in someone who wanna buy some blockchain balance and you trust in the near your living area!.
Second,you also could choose to trade your blockchain on some big exchanges,this's the most secure way!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:24:35 AM

I hate the word "real" associated with fiat money. I think Bitcoin and other cryptocoins are more real than fiat currencies.
Spot on. People however don't see crypto currencies as a worthy/actual form of money, and that yet again shows here. I think we just have to accept that people only see Bitcoin as an investment option rather than a currency.

Fiat is backed by debt and corruption, where on top of that you get a value deduction of your wealth year after year. If people want to keep losing purchasing power, then they should remain a fiat shill.

Once we're years away from now, and no one is looking to sell his coins for fiat anymore, people will open threads asking how they can convert worthless garbage ("real money") into whatever crypto currencies. Grin

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
B!t_Kong

Activity: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:12:18 AM

I don't know how to cashout? I am from Romania, what are the possibilities to cashout a large sum of money at once?

You did the most difficult part already, witch is earning crypto.
So Local-BTC would be the way to go.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:50:00 PM

I don't know how to cashout? I am from Romania, what are the possibilities to cashout a large sum of money at once?

I always prefer Localbitcontalk as my best site to purchase or sell bitcoin. They are so trust worthy. If you sell your bitcoin in LBC, you would be offered a very good hike from the actual price. We have traders from all over the countries. Choose the trusted traders who have been rated good. Begin your chat with the trader and exchange your crypto currecny to your local fiats.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:10:41 PM

You just need to google it out Cheesy. There are a lot of exchange on the internet that you can cash out your cryptocurrency but they often accept BTC and ETH only so you need to exchange all your cryptocurrency into BTC and ETH before cash it out. Beside you can find some buyers and sell your cryptocurrency directly for these guys or you can easily sell it all on this forum only but don't forget to use escrow for your deal Smiley

voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:28:52 AM

You did the most difficult part already, witch is earning crypto.
So Local-BTC would be the way to go.

Localbitcoins is the place lots of people go to buy and sell Bitcoins, and when people ask me where they will sell or buy Bitcoin, I also refer them to LocalBitcoins. But ever since I got into Bitcoin, I have never used LocalBitcoins site for buying and selling, even for once. What I did was find an exchanger through a forum, and he lives in same country with me, yep I know it’s risky cause you might get scammed, but he has been honest and have been doing business for few years now, and I can tell he’s a good guy.
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:58:00 AM

Yes you can use this site (https://localbitcoins.com/) for buying and selling your bitcoin but you need to take time for that also it is good if you sell or cash out huge amount of bitcoin. But if you want instant cash out you need to find an exchange to used. Please refer to this https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/romania/ sometimes we should need to used search button.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:58:41 AM

In my knowledge, the blockchain is understood to be a technology of digital money rather than cryptos so you cannot withdraw cash. So you need to determine which cryptos are currently owned and then bring them on the exchange floor to convert them to cash.

gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:08:33 PM

There is no blockchain balance. Blockchain is a technology system, not related to economy. Bitcoin is a payment made to promote blockchain technology. You can convert
Bitcoin to cash on exchange through the exchange, you can find a seller from a country you are on https://localbitcoins.com.

Cry He actually got me cracking my nut. I was more like , what does he mean? Do your conversion to fiat either to dollar or your local currency and enjoy the good life of bitcoin. I see blockchain as the hardware and bitcoin as the software  Grin
blckhawk

Activity: 1498
Merit: 327

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:02:46 PM

First of all blockchain is not a currency. Regarding on how will you cash out your balance, you could convert it through exchanging sites. Most of the trading sites have a convertion of bitcoin to dollar and vise versa hence, it would never be a problem to cash out your savings.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:33:37 AM

First upon let me clear you that blockchain is not balance or currency it’s wallet to store your BTC or eth. With the help of blockchain service you can put your all BTC here it’s remain safe and secure. Blockchain is not only show you the price charts as well as it keeps your BTC and eth safe. And second one if your friend wants to buy BTC then sell it and take the real cash from it. If you do this with your friend both of you save your transaction fee and you can also sell your BTC at localbitcoins.com.
Maddinson100

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:40:21 AM

First upon let me clear you that blockchain is not balance or currency it’s wallet to store your BTC or eth. With the help of blockchain service you can put your all BTC here it’s remain safe and secure. Blockchain is not only show you the price charts as well as it keeps your BTC and eth safe. And second one if your friend wants to buy BTC then sell it and take the real cash from it. If you do this with your friend both of you save your transaction fee and you can also sell your BTC at localbitcoins.com.
You shouldn’t be telling him that, he already knows that. He just said it in a way that seems more understandable to him. And more over, someone already explained that first. What you should be advising him is not cash out a huge amount at once to avoid his bank blocking his account out of suspicions that he’s into a dirty business. You should be withdrawing the money little by little, and taking a out a huge sum at once.
nabinkhadka

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:10:04 PM

The most secure way for me  is to use a exchange like COINBASE . i had no problem with them. However fees are quite high and there are banks who don't interact with COINBASE. other option could be finding a trader around the locality.
Pilotone

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:43:52 PM

I use the services of the bank "Epayments". Works all over Europe and CIS countries. This bank accepts the crypto currency for replenishment. And you can cash out to the mastercard card of the same bank.

winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:58:13 AM

You are not being very specific when you say a large sum of money, people have different ideas of what that is, if the amount of money that you are thinking is really big then its impossible to cash out all at once and not bring attention to yourself, now if the amount of money that you want to cash out is relatively small you can use local bitcoins, just be careful if you decide to do a face to face trade.
roxbit

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:07:45 AM

Maybe you are talking about your bitcoin wallet balance. How to cash out a large amount of money? You should have ask someone who introduced bitcoin to you. I’m pretty sure he/she can help you with it. Or you need to transfer your money in your local wallet and do not withdraw a big amount at once because it is hard for the bank to give you a big amount instantly. Split the amount if that is really big.
Btcschool

Activity: 488

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:46:50 AM

You are not being very specific when you say a large sum of money, people have different ideas of what that is, if the amount of money that you are thinking is really big then its impossible to cash out all at once and not bring attention to yourself, now if the amount of money that you want to cash out is relatively small you can use local bitcoins, just be careful if you decide to do a face to face trade.
It is simple but the problem will be in your local banks because when you cahoots your crypto your local bank will ask about the way you earned such big money. You cannot mention crypto because in many countries cryptocurrency is banned and trading in it is illegal. Many people use crypto to hide their black money. That is reason it is now allowed.

Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:13:43 PM

If you want your bitcoin to cashout means, through online itself you can done. There are so many local exchanges are available to change bitcoin to local fiat. So choose the best exchange and change the bitcoin to your local currency and transfer the money to your local bank account. For this process you have to pay some transaction fees. You have to check which exchange gives low transaction fees then you select that particular exchange.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:25:58 PM

If you want your bitcoin to cashout means, through online itself you can done. There are so many local exchanges are available to change bitcoin to local fiat. So choose the best exchange and change the bitcoin to your local currency and transfer the money to your local bank account. For this process you have to pay some transaction fees. You have to check which exchange gives low transaction fees then you select that particular exchange.

Yes there are many ways to convert you are crypto currencies are bitcoin to Nirmal currencies and and one of the way is exchanges this will help you to change bitcoin S real money have your own country many of the people in this field using exchanges to exchange their two currencies to their normal one country currency.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:25:38 PM

it may be your intention to exchange from crypto you have to make as fiat currency or real money. personally I usually do is exchange it on a local bitcoin site in my country and after that I can transfer the real money I have on my bank account.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆