Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:03:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to turn your blockchain balance into real money?  (Read 2210 times)
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:12:46 PM

I don't know how to cashout? I am from Romania, what are the possibilities to cashout a large sum of money at once?

In order to cash out, you must convert your altcoins to bitcoins  and you need to make a bitcoin wallet. In my country we used here the Coin.ph to convert my bitcoin to national currency and then cash out. But I don't  know in your country if what wallet you are using for cash out. I think you should ask for your friends who are resident also of your country.
You are lucky that in your country you have the exchange, the real problem is for those people who live in a country where either there is no exchange or the exchanges charge a very high value of the commissions, and this thing really demotivate you in trading. A good part of your profit is taken away by these exchanges. The best way to convert it into fiat currency is to apply for PayPal or Payoneer type cards so that you can get the money with less deductions.
Paypal also have the deductions, so the questions remains that how to minimize the deductions in form of commissions? Is it possible that some new company like paypal or moneygram starts accepting bitcoin in their franchises around the world with lowest possible deductions? Because this idea can be helpful for everyone in years to come.

There are many ways to convert your crypto currencies to normal currencies by using exchanges available in online be sure that sites are to be trusted before exchanging.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:59:48 AM

If you want your bitcoin to cashout means, through online itself you can done. There are so many local exchanges are available to change bitcoin to local fiat. So choose the best exchange and change the bitcoin to your local currency and transfer the money to your local bank account. For this process you have to pay some transaction fees. You have to check which exchange gives low transaction fees then you select that particular exchange.

Yes there are many ways to convert you are crypto currencies are bitcoin to Nirmal currencies and and one of the way is exchanges this will help you to change bitcoin S real money have your own country many of the people in this field using exchanges to exchange their two currencies to their normal one country currency.
It is easy, you will have to contact your available exchanger and they will convert your bitcoin into your local currency which you will get in your bank account. There is one problem; if bitcoin is banned in your country then you cannot easily convert your money in your local currency because of the ban. Still it is possible but you will face some hurdles.
danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:10:13 AM

Well there are so many large bank in the world that are accepting bitcoin but be careful some of them are regulated by the government and some of them will questioned you what are the sources of your funds so be careful always complete your documents just in case. There are withdraw button in some wallet online.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:16:05 AM

Well there are so many large bank in the world that are accepting bitcoin but be careful some of them are regulated by the government and some of them will questioned you what are the sources of your funds so be careful always complete your documents just in case. There are withdraw button in some wallet online.

Are out of mind. Which bank accepting the bitcoin to deposit or payment service. If you ask me, I will say the answer is nil only mate. I do not find any one so far. When I want to convert my bitcoin into cash I mostly prefer the exchanges only mate.
Since the governments unable to stop the usage of the exchange using crypto currencies they are regulating with the 20 percent or something in taxation bro. I really like to use the localbitcoins all the time when I am gonna exchange it for fiat cash.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:58:05 AM

This has been posted on December 2017 and I think OP got the way to cash out his balance on blockchain.info.

What you are saying is far away from what OP is asking. About the deposits, it can be questionable if you are depositing large amount amount of money or by transferring big balance from blockchain wallet > exchange > bank.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
noah tall

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:10:56 PM

I use the services of the bank "Epayments". Works all over Europe and CIS countries. This bank accepts the crypto currency for replenishment. And you can cash out to the mastercard card of the same bank.
There are many exchangers in the market. You can choose one of them you trust the most. You will transfer your bitcoin or Altcoin to them. They will change your crypto into dollars because many exchangers do not have local currency exchange so they will change in US dollars and then you can convert your dollars into your local currency. Never use banks for transaction.

berfanaf

Activity: 116
Merit: 2

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:20:23 PM

I don't know how to cashout? I am from Romania, what are the possibilities to cashout a large sum of money at once?
it may be your intention to exchange from crypto you have to make as fiat currency or real money. personally I usually do is exchange it on a local bitcoin site in my country and after that I can transfer the real money I have on my bank account.
When I want to cash out my bitcoin, I contact Okpay which is the most reliable and authentic exchanger. I send them my bitcoin or Altcoin. They convert in in dollars and then in my local currency and send it to my bank account. Select crypto exchanger in your country and contact them for transferring your coins. They will do the rest for you.

▰▰   IMPRESSIO.io   ▰▰   THE FUTURE OF INVESTING   ▰▰
✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ And More...
yousbabtle

Activity: 75
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:02:55 AM

Are out of mind. Which bank accepting the bitcoin to deposit or payment service. If you ask me, I will say the answer is nil only mate. I do not find any one so far. When I want to convert my bitcoin into cash I mostly prefer the exchanges only mate.
Since the governments unable to stop the usage of the exchange using crypto currencies they are regulating with the 20 percent or something in taxation bro. I really like to use the localbitcoins all the time when I am gonna exchange it for fiat cash.
Yeah you are right. In my country bitcoin and Altcoin are banned and there is no bank accepting crypto so far. If the banks start this service then deposit and withdrawal will be easier. It is possible but after legalization of bitcoin be the governments. In developing countries it will take long time but I am sure one day it will happen and the entire world will use banks for their transactions.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:15:52 AM

Yeah you are right. In my country bitcoin and Altcoin are banned and there is no bank accepting crypto so far. If the banks start this service then deposit and withdrawal will be easier. It is possible but after legalization of bitcoin be the governments. In developing countries it will take long time but I am sure one day it will happen and the entire world will use banks for their transactions.
People continue to use as well turn bitcoin into real money through different means. The best in practice in use is our forum. People used to find the person who would like to buy bitcoin in exchange for real money. Further they make the transaction and get paid in bank or in hands.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Eleven86

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:54:39 PM

Blockchain is the technology not an exchange. You cannot convert money in the blockchain. If you want to convert your bitcoin into real money means there are lot of local bitcoin exchanges is available in the market. Choose the good exchange and you can transfer your money to local fiat. For this process you have to pay some transaction fees. Otherwise you can store it in local exchange and once the price increase at that time you can exchange the bitcoin to real money.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:03:34 PM

Blockchain is the technology not an exchange. You cannot convert money in the blockchain. If you want to convert your bitcoin into real money means there are lot of local bitcoin exchanges is available in the market. Choose the good exchange and you can transfer your money to local fiat. For this process you have to pay some transaction fees. Otherwise you can store it in local exchange and once the price increase at that time you can exchange the bitcoin to real money.

You can convert your money in any crypto currencies dude not a blockchain. You have seems little bit knowledged person about the blockchain usage but still you lagging in the bitcoin or other coins bro.
Please do not use the local exchange where you can find the crypto to fiat cash option. They wash out with the taxation in high amount with them. All time best you need to choose the localbitcoins to exchange your money with the trusted traders.
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:56:52 PM

By saying blockchain balance you probably mean a crypocurrency( a currency/token that relies on a blockchain network). there are tons of exchange which allows users from over the world to exchange real world money into cryptocurrencies and verse  versa, the process is pretty much easily, it doesn't cost a lot of money but it may require you to reveal your identity.
For an example, you can try and use Bitfinex.com , after registering your account and uploading your KYC information, you will be able to trade in the site and withdraw funds to your bank account.
Just take in your mind that before withdrawing the funds you will probably need to alert your bank and your local tax officer that you are going to receive it.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:38:57 PM

Converting our blockchain money into our real country money is very simple but if you need any wrong move it will be really tough  , so the process is very simple using exchanging sites you can change your crypto currencies to you were real country money but using your gut exchanges will always very helpful for easy exchanges
aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:32:23 PM

I always use crypto exchanger when I want to withdraw my holding. It is easy, just send them your coins and they will convert it into dollars and then in your local currency and will send it to your local bank account. To avoid questions about the sources of earning money never withdraw all your holding at one time. Small amounts will keep you safe.

Tory-Tory

Activity: 196

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:52:39 AM

I use the localbitcoins service and local exchangers. Millions of people are waiting for a companies to realize the possibility of quickly exchanging cryptocurrency for fiat money. Imagine how it would be cool, you insert a card (which is tied to your cryptocurrency wallet) to the ATM and withdraw cash quickly.

casternetwork

Activity: 294

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:56:13 AM

As i can understand you have bitcoin balamce in blockchain.info wallet and want to exchange it with fiat money, right?  There are two ways you can do that, simply open a localbitcoins.com account and find trusted buyer residing within your locality. Secondly, you can create an account on coinbase and sell your bitcoins there for fiat currency. Choose one method  that you feel is easy to process
Thanks for the information you shared. I just sold for some people want to buy bitcoin on facebook. I text and meet people who want to buy at a coffee shop. Maybe from now on, I will use coinbase

Am I spamming? Report me!
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:06:29 AM

As i can understand you have bitcoin balamce in blockchain.info wallet and want to exchange it with fiat money, right?  There are two ways you can do that, simply open a localbitcoins.com account and find trusted buyer residing within your locality. Secondly, you can create an account on coinbase and sell your bitcoins there for fiat currency. Choose one method  that you feel is easy to process
Thanks for the information you shared. I just sold for some people want to buy bitcoin on facebook. I text and meet people who want to buy at a coffee shop. Maybe from now on, I will use coinbase

There's a lot of option for that but the coinbase is most popular on crypto market and crypto community itself. Finding some P2P into facebook is too risky men, they can set up a trap so easily specially if you don't know the true identity of who you meet up.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:18:21 PM

There's a lot of option for that but the coinbase is most popular on crypto market and crypto community itself. Finding some P2P into facebook is too risky men, they can set up a trap so easily specially if you don't know the true identity of who you meet up.

meet up is not risky as long as you meet up on secured places with guards or you can also bring a company with you for an even security. meet ups are more secure than doing transactions online . anyone can pretend to be somebody online and if ever you got scammed , there is no chances that you ca recover your money.

anyway. it is actually pretty easy to turn you cryptos into a real money. right now there are now lots of wallets with built exchages that accepts direct trade and withdrawal instantly via several cash out options such as banks , money remitance center , cash delivery ,etc.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:14:44 PM

To convert the crypto currencies into fiat cash there are plenty of ways for it in local exchanges mate. Internationally many people want to exchange coins mean they would be go with localbitcoins.com exchange mate.
Please check the traders who is giving good offer for you. Once you receive the payment in your bank account.
Then you can release the bitcoin to the trader mate.
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:55:56 PM

To convert the crypto currencies into fiat cash there are plenty of ways for it in local exchanges mate. Internationally many people want to exchange coins mean they would be go with localbitcoins.com exchange mate.
Please check the traders who is giving good offer for you. Once you receive the payment in your bank account.
Then you can release the bitcoin to the trader mate.
There are many ways to trade in this market.
It is possible to add multiple balances and then convert them into clusters
Or let them add value and convert
I think it is more reasonable to switch to cash trading
There are many other ways, but I often use this way to make the most of the property.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: