Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 12:00:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Christmas And BTC?  (Read 1860 times)
Qwantoom

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:41:08 AM

I was just wondering, to those experts on bitcoin, because I have seen that bitcoin suddenly lay low in going up, and now even plunges.  I needed your opinion.

Does Christmas or any holidays affects bitcoin?
Please elaborate. Thanks a lot

No. Season has nothing to do with btc but if a lot of people know btc maybe it has some effects. But I'm sure it's the news and not the season.
imamimam1234

Activity: 316
Merit: 101

The Winner Stands Alone

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:42:00 AM

I was just wondering, to those experts on bitcoin, because I have seen that bitcoin suddenly lay low in going up, and now even plunges.  I needed your opinion.

I don't know for sure. But it seems that day will affects bitcoin. Why? because it will be many people will convert it to fiat as we know holiday will make people spend more money. In other hand people who have bitcoin will change to money and then spend it, many merchants not accept bitcoin. Or maybe investor will give their employees bonus for holiday so they have to convert bitcoin to fiat. So it can be said direct or indirectly it will affects bitcoin. CMIIW Smiley
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 08:44:00 AM

Christmas can affect Bitcoin. Because everyone needs money to prepare something for Christmas, and they think of Bitcoin. They may view it as a gift for Christmas. Besides, some trips or someone who has neglected Bitcoin also made the price drop

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Sab11

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:45:44 AM

Yup i think christmas season affect bitcoin because many people sell their bitcoin to buy some stuff because its holiday sale, to gift to someone. I thinm after this season bitcoin price will go up.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
naufals4

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 08:46:51 AM

I was just wondering, to those experts on bitcoin, because I have seen that bitcoin suddenly lay low in going up, and now even plunges.  I needed your opinion.

i think that holidays like christmas and new year really affect on bitcoin price, cause in my opinion the people that have bitcoin will sell their bitcoin to the real money like USD cause they need money to buy accesories and gift for christmas and for new year too. but don't worry the price will go up after this holiday end.

DimaS1574

Activity: 448
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:58:41 AM

i think that holidays like christmas and new year really affect on bitcoin price, cause in my opinion the people that have bitcoin will sell their bitcoin to the real money like USD cause they need money to buy accesories and gift for christmas and for new year too. but don't worry the price will go up after this holiday end.

Yes  your idea can be true, however  i think  happened something more  because I can imagine how many  bitcoins had to be sold  to make  price  lower for 7000)))
Freedomworld

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:11:16 AM

You must also understand that for those willing to cashout their bitcoin, someone somewhere is the buyer of that coin. So you wanna sell your btc for Christian and new year party, go on and by January you buy back at a higher cost. But really people need to sell more bitcoins so as to make the price dip more and alts can boom for Christmas.. So I hope and pray more people sell their btc. Price is at $13485 as I write, let it dip more to 10bulks please..

But peradventure there is any country that eventually approve bitcoin before the end of the year, you will see a radical break out in the price to around 25 bulks

[ author=Ginos link=topic=2617780.msg26648435#msg26648435 date=1513757570]
I was just wondering, to those experts on bitcoin, because I have seen that bitcoin suddenly lay low in going up, and now even plunges.  I needed your opinion.

I'm not a bitcoin expert but my hum opinion is that regular  holders who may need some cash for holdays  are willing to cashout some. meaning the price to become less valuable.
[/quote]
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:18:50 AM

Yes,christmas hollidays affect the price of bitcoin because most of bitcoiners sell their bitcoin thats why the demand drop down. But it will rise again because after a back to back expenses people need to earn money again.

abhishek273b

Activity: 94

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:23:27 AM

Most people are now busy preparing for Christmas. Buying gifts Smiley Smiley
skyflakes88

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

▰▰ ARENA SPACE ▰▰

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:54:24 AM

YES! just take a look at what people are doing they are preparing for the holidays so they will need fiat or cash lets expect bitcoin to drop because a lot of people are going back to fiat and its also a good time to buy bitcoin because the market is falling so we can expect after Christmas or at the day of it not only bitcoin buy all of investment will be back on tract of its pumping because people are thinking where can they invest the money they received in the holidays

heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:10:34 AM

I think that BTC price will be increased significantly in the middle of January, 2017. So I will buy BTC during its dump and then sell during the next pump

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 10:14:53 AM

I think many people have seen how well bitcoin has done and have cashed out to fiat to buy christmas presents which is a shame since they really should be spending bitcoin not cashing it out. We need the use to go up and thus the price. We dont need people cashing out for fiat. That is not the idea.

btcmayumana

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:17:24 AM

Theoretically not, because does the holiday result everyone sell bitcoins and other assets?
This is a ridiculous thing, obviously now almost all coins are experiencing the same thing, there could be a scenario behind this that we do not know.
bitPico

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:20:34 AM

All sell during xmas. Maybe go up hard again after 10th jan, fk know but i'm expecting a bigger drop then the current 16.9k
Bitcoin went UP last Xmas. This Xmas it go down to 11,000.
7Pro

Activity: 179

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:20:43 AM

The christmas not affect to bitcoin directly but people sell their bitcoin to celebrate christmas maybe affect to bitcoin price. It make the price down.
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:30:59 AM

Its my first Christmas with bitcoin. Well, I guess Christmas season somehow affect bitcoin due to many expenses like gifts, foods, parties, outfits and travels. Most likely the demand will slow down and many will convert their bitcoins to their local currencies to spend for Christmas and new year. This season has seldom investors since they are allocating their money for the holidays.

blitz18

Activity: 248

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:38:48 AM

I think Christmas it affects bitcoin with the price becomes low these days. The bitcoin price over dump these days possibly most converted into fiat for the preparation of this Season.
crypto_the_river

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:54:18 AM

We should look for a reason of bitcoin decreasing in other topics like buy/sell Wink
ahmadhidayat27

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:00:14 PM

Yes, it will have a significant effect. Because people will sell the bitcoin they save for their needs on Christmas and New Year's Day. But this is only a reasonable phenomenon and last year also happened the same thing. So you do not have to worry about the current phenomenon, bitcoin will return to normal price after new year.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:19:16 PM

Its my first Christmas with bitcoin. Well, I guess Christmas season somehow affect bitcoin due to many expenses like gifts, foods, parties, outfits and travels. Most likely the demand will slow down and many will convert their bitcoins to their local currencies to spend for Christmas and new year. This season has seldom investors since they are allocating their money for the holidays.
Its definitely true that this coming Christmas holiday is a season where people are all busy in their life and they allotted their money in many expenses like of course gifts, foods, clothes and many more. And yes, this season also affects bitcoin status because of course the fiat that they intend to their investment is quite been used in this matters.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: