Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:14:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Christmas And BTC?  (Read 1839 times)
DRAWDE_3691 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:42:26 AM

I was just wondering, to those experts on bitcoin, because I have seen that bitcoin suddenly lay low in going up, and now even plunges.  I needed your opinion.

Does Christmas or any holidays affects bitcoin?
Please elaborate. Thanks a lot

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   ESCROWCOIN  ●  Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world    ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⦿  Discord  ⦿  Twitter  ⦿  Telegram  ⦿
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⦿  BUY NOW   ⦿  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chuckblocker

Activity: 126
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:44:57 AM

All sell during xmas. Maybe go up hard again after 10th jan, fk know but i'm expecting a bigger drop then the current 16.9k
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:50:53 AM

Most people are now busy preparing for Christmas. Buying gifts, attending parties, etc. I myself did a lot of profit taking to be able to celebrate the holidays in style. Would love to give bitcoins as a gift.

BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:58:50 AM

Most people are now busy preparing for Christmas. Buying gifts, attending parties, etc. I myself did a lot of profit taking to be able to celebrate the holidays in style. Would love to give bitcoins as a gift.

It's true that some people will sell bitcoins or at least some satoshies to have some extra money for the holidays. But I don't think that would be such big amount to influence the demand and supply ratio and the price in some significant way. So, I don't expect some huge price drop and disturbance on the market, usual volatility and nothing to panic for.
Regarding the gifts, some bitcoins as a gift would make me very happy too.  Grin

malaj
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:01:12 AM

I was just wondering, to those experts on bitcoin, because I have seen that bitcoin suddenly lay low in going up, and now even plunges.  I needed your opinion.

I can't speak on behalf of anyone in this forum since we are an international community here and each of us has a different set of national and even more local cultures and traditions. But as for me and my culture, during Christmas time to be exact, I think the Christmas season has an effect to Bitcoin. Christmas is a season of abundance. Huge bonuses here and 13th month pay, annual earnings, and all other benefits are usually given during this season. This is a season of much money. Therefore buying will surge to a very high level during this time. That could include Bitcoin-buying of course.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:07:18 AM

actually holidays or christmas does not affect the price of bitcoin. it's just that when holidays and christmas arrive, usually people will need a lot of money and one of them they will sell some of their bitcoin assets.
so clearly, when a lot of people are selling bitcoins, then the price will come down too low.
Minionnn

Activity: 204

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:10:37 AM

It is great if I get something from bitcoin for Christmas like a gift from bitcoin or I get the big profits from bitcoin. Maybe this Christmas would be a memorable day for me.

justBorn

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:13:44 AM

The drop happening now is all about the whales. They will buy back and soon the price of btc will be back to 20k usd. Maybe it affects for those who have celebration. I'm not an expert, this is my own opinion as per my observation.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:16:06 AM

Bitcoin recent prices surges are so quick and high, Some people taking out the profit from it is definitely expected and also the Christmas and a new year are very close in this day so I expect people are cashing out their Bitcoin for their holiday.
kenellis2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:23:08 AM

I think that holidays or christmas does not affect the price of bitcoin. Currently, BCH has been bump, so many people sell BTC to buy BCH, BTC drops. I believe BTC will rise again soon. It will reach 20k.
Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:35:49 AM

I think it will take 1million of 1bitcoin on the coming Christmas because the price of bitcoin is too big now and it's also a lot of money to use it for the coming Christmas, hopefully the price is higher for Christmas bitcoin money is earned by its hold but for now it's a bitcoin for bitcoin and many users will be here to earn more money in bitcoin.

Renal

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:09:28 AM

I hope this Christmas there is a special gift from bitcoin which I will receive from my work.
Ginos

Activity: 116

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:12:50 AM

I'm not a bitcoin expert but my hum opinion is that regular  holders who may need some cash for holdays  are willing to cashout some. meaning the price to become less valuable.
yashjaat

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:50:57 AM

Do you remember what you received for Christmas last year? Probably not. The quest to find the right Christmas present is a daunting task for most people. That’s why we thought to shake things up around the holiday season and give you 5 compelling reasons to put crypto under the tree. 🎄
fishbonez11

Activity: 322
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:52:23 AM

In general, let me just say that current events affect bitcoin price. Events affect the market, as well as how people buy, hold, and sell. For Christmas, I think that this is the season of lots of get-together and gift giving, in addition to vacations and many more. This means that people would need to spend money, and thus they sold their bitcoin for cash.
zais

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:52:57 AM

i do not expect anything on christmas ..... do not expect Santa to come and give gifts ...... i just think if bitcoin is hanging in a christmas tree, what's the guess going?
leisha

Activity: 105

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:56:33 AM

Bitcoin is used by some people to get an alternative income or to have more money. People are preparing and using their money for the celebration of Christmas. If Christmas affects bitcoin, I don't think so because Christmas just affects those people who uses bitcoin not bitcoin itself. People might sell their bitcoins so they can have more money for the preparation of Christmas. Once people started to sell bitcoin, bitcoin might decrease its price because as many people are selling bitcoin than buying it, bitcoin's price will decrease. Christmas affect people who use bitcoin which affect bitcoin but Christmas does not affect bitcoin directly. I think it is also the same to other holidays.

[ N O M I N E X ]     EXCHANGE     ◥      telegram     ► facebook     ► twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)        in        T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Powerman001

Activity: 510

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:16:33 AM

I think christmas and holidays are very influential on bitcoin prices. because at that time those who celebrate Christmas will focus more on their religious activities. so bitcoin trading activity will be sluggish. that's how I think.
kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:19:57 AM

The season of Christmas is too minor as a factor to affect the price of Bitcoin negatively. Buying gifts for family and/or sending bitcoin as gift to a loved one will not make any change as the money still remains within the Bitcoin ecosystem.
ObroQ

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:24:17 AM

Global events like Christmas / New Year / Easter will have an influence on Bitcoin price because in those times, the transactions are more frequent due to the need of liquidity, affecting to some degree the bitcoin Price. 
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: