Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:54:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Optimistic for 2018?  (Read 1159 times)
~Money~

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:52:13 PM

I think 2018 will not be the year of bitcoin. there will be a boom from altcoin. bitcoin has too many drawbacks. And almost all altcoins have good ability, superior to bitcoin
i have read about some analysis saying this too, also some very pessimistic analysis that say btc price might crash to 3000$ again in this year and stops other coins price increase
still waiting to see what will happen, but according to them, if BTC price does breaks 12500$ this week, it will crash heavily again
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:50:08 PM

Yes I should be optimistic for the year 2018. Being an optimistic is very important for you to succeed what your plans and dreams in life. We should always believe that good things will happen in bitcoin for this 2018. That bitcoin will help us make our lives financially stable and have a brighter future ahead of us. That our family will always be happy without financial difficulties because of the help of bitcoin. Hoping that bitcoin will always be the key to make everything better specially the financial aspect of my life.

Now the crypto society has been divided into two groups: the first one affirms that crypto will die soon, but blockchain technologies will live, the 2nd one believes that alts and BTC will be constantly growing and 2018 will be a great year for crypto. I support the 2nd group and I am an optimist.
newblue

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:13:37 PM

Truly hope 2018 is going to be a good year for all cryptocurrencies. I am very new to the community, but optimistic and willing to learn all that is required to make this a successful and enjoyable year.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:19:39 PM

We ought to be idealistic, it's the begin of another year and we need to welcome it with positive contemplation. Bitcoin cost achieved new statures and will surpass it considerably more this year. Bitcoin is presently more mainstream than any other time in recent memory, there's a great deal of new connectors which will help the group to develop and make the cost higher. I'm certain, it will be an awesome year for all bitcoin clients here.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:21:56 PM

The year is about to end in some days from now and we can be facing 2018 with some determination and joyful heart. We are all hoping that 2018 will be a much better year for our finances because Bitcoin will continue its strength surging ahead carrying the flag of cryptocurrency to greater heights never seen before. There will always be problems, challenges and threats but at the same there will be more opportunities and new ways and means to make our dreams come true.

At the rate of 1 (being the lowest) and 10 (being the highest), how optimistic are you for the coming new year 2018?

For me is to be honest 8 medium I guess , because I don't want to exceed my full expectation but I know this 2018 would be awesome and great. And on us users bitcoin users , I wish that we will face more ways to earn and lessen the scam sites on ICO , and I agree to this thread awesome , Lets raise the flag of the cryptocurrency lets wave it. And I know all of us will be successful and all of our dream will be reach and all our wishes will come true.
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:38:26 PM

i am also in the same page, i mean given the fact that as of now bitcoin si merely stuck and not moving up. But i believe this 2018 bitcoin will be setting another ATH. 20k will be the minimum for sure. This is the year of cryptos and not a singe nation's fud will be stopping it. Let's all look forward for the success of crypto industry itself.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
lenarichi

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 06:48:36 PM

I'm of the opinion that 2018 will be a breakthrough for the entire crypto industry, this also applies to the crypto currency. 2017 was for bitcoin "the year of records". Starting from $ 900 in January, the Crypto currency grew by more than 1000% by the end of the year, experiencing a series of rapid ups and short-term falls. I think that the price of bitcoin will continue to grow and reach 50 thousand dollars within the next year

Sunnyyy

Activity: 118
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:49:10 PM

I am very optimistic about bitcoin in 2018. The difficulty in early 2018 was quickly overcome and we realized that its value was quickly recovering. bitcoin is increasing in value. I think 2018 is a lot of development for bitcoin. It will quickly expand to many countries

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: