Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:00:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin Portfolio Suggestion?  (Read 178 times)
btcjackie (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:40:12 AM

Hello guys,

I made the following plan:

BTC      25%
ETH      20%
Monero   10%
DASH   10%
NEO      10%
Waves   5%
Lisk      5%
EOS      5%
XML      5%
Verge   5%

Also would like to squeeze in Electroneum/Enjin and REQ somehow? Do I miss out on anything?

I was gonna include XTRABYTES as well, but read stuff about the founder's staying under cover. Not so cool.

Thanks!
LAODINGTOU

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:21:51 AM

In fact, your investment is very reasonable, but I suggest that you set aside 20% of your investment in ICO projects, because although there is some risk in investment, it also means a great benefit.
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:18:09 AM

Your portfolio looks good. I wouldn't mind increasing the BTC percentage a bit. You can include either IOTA/GBYTE in your portfolio as well.
srqrebel

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:29:00 AM

Consider adding some Spectrecoin.  Here's why:

Privacy coins are a no-brainer for those looking to still catch the crypto train.  John McAfee agrees: https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/941003398215761922

Spectrecoin (XSPEC) is a lesser known but first rate privacy coin.   Take a look at Spectrecoin's tech:

1. Native Tor integration preserves network privacy, protects users against surveillance

2. OBFS4 obfuscation protocol facilitates undetected usage in Tor-blocked countries such as China and Iran (the only anon coin with this feature)

3. Ring signatures ensure transactional anonymity

4. PoS with generous staking rewards (5% added to the total supply each year, distributed to those who stake)

5. Community-based funding mechanism: Slider for contributing a percentage (or all) of one's staking rewards towards funding development

6. Stealth coin withdrawal from exchanges, for total preservation of user anonymity (coming soon in v1.4, due for release in the next few weeks)

7. Default stealth transactions for a more intuitive user experience (coming in v2.0, due for release Q1 2018)

8. Stealth staking [a first for any cryptocurrency!] (coming in v2.0, due for release Q1 2018)

9. A low power Android staking wallet (planned for Q2 2018)

10. Trezor and Ledger hardware wallet support (to be announced)

11. SpectreCash app - a small remittance Android app, facilitating 100% anonymous peer-to-peer transactions (to be announced)

In addition, Spectrecoin will soon be featured on the anonymous, peer-to-peer decentralized exchange BISQ (formerly BitSquare), starting with BISQ's upcoming software release.  This is a fitting partnership for any coin that takes the privacy and anonymity of its users seriously, and a truly exciting development.

There are less than 21 million coins in circulation.  At any price below $5 per coin, this coin is a steal.

This is one up-and-coming privacy coin that is not messing around.  Regardless of which way the crypto market heads in the short term, this is a coin you will want to stake your claim in now, before it hits its stride.

Educate yourself about this hidden gem here: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin
Come join our vibrant and growing community on slack: http://slack.spectreproject.io/

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
CryptoKranthi

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:36:38 AM

Hello guys,

BTC      25%
ETH      20%
Monero   10%
DASH   10%
NEO      10%
Waves   5%
Lisk      5%
EOS      5%
XML      5%
Verge   5%

Also would like to squeeze in Electroneum/Enjin and REQ somehow? Do I miss out on anything?

I was gonna include XTRABYTES as well, but read stuff about the founder's staying under cover. Not so cool.

Thanks!

Yes add ETN to the list and ETN have more potential than Enjin. Also Xtrabytes is a good option.
iluvbtc

Activity: 221

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:37:59 AM

You are missing OMG, SALT Smiley
trainasauruswrecks

Activity: 135

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:35:14 AM

Consider adding some Spectrecoin.  

Your portfolio looks good.  It's not necessary to change it really.  But I agree here.  If you are a patient person then you can expect very large jumps in this coin in the future.  It's a legitimate grassroots coin.  The community itself is doing the footwork.  We don't have leadership. We are the leaders.  The good part of this is two-fold.  We are going to stop doing the work we are doing to inform people about the benefits of the coin AND you can take control with the community and add value to the community and indirectly the coin.  I don't know of any other coin that is taking a 100% community approach to the coin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
              Native TOR+OBFS4 ● Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon! ● Ghost Protocol              
XSPEC SlackTwitter  ◆ FacebookWebsite
Zekia1

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:42:55 AM

Hello guys,

BTC      25%
ETH      20%
Monero   10%
DASH   10%
NEO      10%
Waves   5%
Lisk      5%
EOS      5%
XML      5%
Verge   5%

Thanks!

Do you know something about the E-CHAT ICO? They have interesting concept of decentralized messenger+multicurrency wallet with minimum comission+blog platform with the Crypto-like function
Their thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2255337.0
charleshidan

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:51:10 AM

I think you should put BCH into your list, one of the best coins for investment
SCAR_8

Activity: 139

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:02:50 AM

Spectrecoin, Deep Onion, Groestlcoin, Vertcoin would all look good in there to. Excited about all of these. I think they will all do well in 2018. BCH would be a good one to invest in for the long term also. Wish I would of bought some when it was cheap.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cl0ckw0rk

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:05:28 AM

I would seriously consider adding ADA (Cardano) to your list. Solid upcoming coin that can innovate the the cryptocurrency market. ARK is another seriously underrated one that I think will make big gains in 2018.
SakinaPrincess

Activity: 217
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:07:46 AM

No litecoin and bitcoincash? Roll Eyes That pretty surprised me, other than that your portfolio is good.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
dumbtool45

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:07:50 AM

Very good portfolio, but you allocated money for new projects? always need to take a little risk - at least 5%.
roket1788

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:21:19 AM

I will make my portfolio as below:
Btc = 20%
Eth = 20%
Ltc = 20%
Other altcoin =20%
Gd ico = 20%

Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:59:10 AM

Your portfolio is perfect you dont need to do anything just hodl and wait for the right time to sell.
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:12:20 AM

Hello guys,

BTC      25%
ETH      20%
Monero   10%
DASH   10%
NEO      10%
Waves   5%
Lisk      5%
EOS      5%
XML      5%
Verge   5%

Thanks!

I would choose some different coins, like DMD, but your portfolio looks well balanced and most of all is diversified.

trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 09:33:47 AM

Seems like super portfolio but the problem is they may crash, if they crash, you can see a big loss in your capital, do you think it is good to buy now?

thedec4

Activity: 98

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:39:00 AM

My portfolio is

LTC - 40%
XRP - 30%
XVG- 20%
Others inc BTC - 10%

MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:04:56 AM

You may get some new coins from the ICO or newly listed on exchange. Why you decided to buy some of these titans? It seems to me that btc will be the best decision in that case no matter what anyone said Grin

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: