Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:57:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ASICMiner Rumors  (Read 13640 times)
SilentSonicBoom

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2013, 09:36:17 PM

Actually, now would be the time for someone to speak up.  We have one group buy now at .55, another one opening soon.  I know for a fact I *just* purchased from someone who is now offering a lower price, so it'd be awesome to get some clarification.
friedcat has not made official announcement. He has however let myself order units in advance at a new lower price. I was waiting for friedcat to make official announcement but will now start my group buy at the best prices as Canary has started a lower priced group buy. Please PM me if you need 50 or more and your transaction will remain private. My customers have been poached/spammed by other resellers in these forums and I will have no more of it. I can offer the best deals, just give me a chance. Thank you.

Sincerely,
SilentSonicBoom

johncabat

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 09:51:44 PM

Actually, now would be the time for someone to speak up.  We have one group buy now at .55, another one opening soon.  I know for a fact I *just* purchased from someone who is now offering a lower price, so it'd be awesome to get some clarification.

Yeah, real weird seeing half the rumour come true but silence on the 0.1 repeat offer.
I would imagine many buyers are repeat and are unlikely to buy more until this is cleared up.
The community really needs a Yes or No on this to put us out of our misery!
If it's BS please just tell us so we can move on.
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060

between a rock and a block!

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 10:04:33 PM

BTCGUILD has announced this:
"Since all other outlets are announcing this even though it was not supposed to happen until August 1, yes, USB Block Erupters are having a price cut!

USB Block Erupters are now on sale at 0.60 BTC per device (free shipping to US). A huge number of units are en route, which will clear the backorder, and leave roughly 1,000 units available for next day shipping by August 1.

If you ordered an Erupter at 1 BTC, all is not lost yet. A coupon program is being initiated by ASICMINER and distributed by BTC Guild. 30% of the units sold at 1 BTC will be eligible to purchase a 2nd unit for 0.10 BTC (+0.05 Shipping/Handling). The exact method of coupon distribution will be announced when coupon units arrive, which should be around August 5th."

I've setup #15 at .55 btc: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=263577.0

regarding .10, I will follow the expected coup distribution, per manufacturers parameters.  Once it is available, those eligible will be notified with redeeming instructions.  Grin
josiasrdz

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 10:06:08 PM

"Since all other outlets are announcing this even though it was not supposed to happen until August 1, yes, USB Block Erupters are having a price cut!

USB Block Erupters are now on sale at 0.60 BTC per device (free shipping to US). A huge number of units are en route, which will clear the backorder, and leave roughly 1,000 units available for next day shipping by August 1.

If you ordered an Erupter at 1 BTC, all is not lost yet. A coupon program is being initiated by ASICMINER and distributed by BTC Guild. 30% of the units sold at 1 BTC will be eligible to purchase a 2nd unit for 0.10 BTC (+0.05 Shipping/Handling). The exact method of coupon distribution will be announced when coupon units arrive, which should be around August 5th."

regarding .10, I will follow the expected coup distribution, per manufacturers parameters.  Once it is available, those eligible will be notified with redeeming instructions.  Grin
Awsome

17yN2CQsYGBd3jEcNcWQDua4sViVP7YmC1
SilentSonicBoom

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2013, 10:07:44 PM

Confirmed here as well. 30 percent coupon at 0.10 btc. If you ordered 4 or more from me in the past and I have not contacted you yet, please PM me and I will have further details. Thank you!

CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 10:12:52 PM

regarding .10, I will follow the expected coup distribution, per manufacturers parameters.  Once it is available, those eligible will be notified with redeeming instructions.  Grin
Confirmed here as well. 30 percent coupon at 0.10 btc. If you ordered 4 or more from me in the past and I have not contacted you yet, please PM me and I will have further details. Thank you!
Nice going!  I am NOT limiting coupon based on the number ordered from me. if you ordered and you are qualified for a coupon, you get it as my customer.
SilentSonicBoom

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2013, 10:21:00 PM

regarding .10, I will follow the expected coup distribution, per manufacturers parameters.  Once it is available, those eligible will be notified with redeeming instructions.  Grin
Nice going!  I am NOT limiting coupon based on the number ordered from me. if you ordered and you are qualified for a coupon, you get it as my customer.
No limits here either. Simple math. 30 percent of 3 does not equal one miner. 30 percent of 4 or more does. I will take care of my customers the best way possible and you can take care of yours. My group buy is now listed here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=263587.msg2816165#msg2816165 . Thank you for any orders.

josiasrdz

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 10:24:44 PM

Canary how many usb miners (at BTC0.1) do I qualify for?

17yN2CQsYGBd3jEcNcWQDua4sViVP7YmC1
reactor

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 10:28:29 PM

Canary how many usb miners (at BTC0.1) do I qualify for?

Better question - what are the qualifications and when will folks be notified? Since people can order at the new price, I'd assume there is fair knowledge of what discount is being given to whom.  Otherwise the ~1BTC purchasers are at a disadvantage as to whether or not they should order, which is not good for a returning customer (or good for customer loyalty).
chondrite

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 11:32:40 PM

I would definitely buy more on top of the rebate/discount offer if my original purchase qualified.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 11:47:08 PM

Awesome news! I really want to know qualifying factors.
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 12:06:12 AM

Please read the note about .10 offer as posted by BTCGuild and shared a few posts above this one...
This is all the info resellers have.
WaRz0r

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 05:16:38 AM

Example of how reseller tried to SCAM me to buy early on Friday!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: WaRz0r on July 26, 2013, 12:49:48 AM

Hello,

Whats the best you can do for

58.48629756 BTC

Thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: CanaryInTheMine on July 26, 2013, 12:17:54 AM

55.5 btc for 60 units shipped via FedEx. I have excellent success sending to AU via FedEx. You will receive very fast and without customs issues.  I can ship as soon as payment is received.

Quote from: WaRz0r on July 26, 2013, 04:28:53 AM

Hey,

Im going to wait till you receive the offical notifcation from friedcat about the .6 each resell price.

I can purchase these from a Chinese reseller for .6 but would rather wait for a English reseller to honor the price reduction.

Please pm me when you have this notification.

Thanks

Quote from: CanaryInTheMine on July 26, 2013, 12:21:54 AM

Oh the things I'd love to tell you... Buy I'm bound by confidentiality with the manufacturer... I'll contact you later and show you what could have been.
Ttyl

Quote from: WaRz0r on July 26, 2013, 05:24:41 AM

Why is that, Price going up? not making them anymore??

Cmon give me a little heads up as im going to purchase these through you either way.

Thanks

Quote from: CanaryInTheMine on July 26, 2013, 12:24:54 AM

Purchase now
WaRz0r

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 05:26:03 AM

This is just plain dishonest to me....
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 05:31:38 AM

Example of how reseller tried to SCAM me to buy
So after your repeated attempts to extort an unreasonable price out of me, you post this nonsense?
Seriously?? Go troll someone else.
You're blacklisted with me. Don't want your orders for anything. Take care.
WaRz0r

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 05:46:07 AM

post this nonsense?

Im directly copy and pasting my private messages to you??

How is this trolling just enlightening everyone else on how dishonest that was...
arklan
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 05:50:43 AM

I see nothing dishonest. He quoted a price, you said you wanted to wait to see how the rumor posted out, he said ok, and alluded to information he couldn't share. I see nothing scam like at all.

i don't post much, but this space for rent.
bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 05:52:38 AM

post this nonsense?

Im directly copy and pasting my private messages to you??

How is this trolling just enlightening everyone else on how dishonest that was...

Straight from newbie-camp to accusing a reputable reseller of scamming? There is a slight reduction in credibility there.
If those actually are real PMs post a screenshot as that is slightly  more effort to forge and will give you a little more backing to your claim as opposed to typing something and saying it was a PM that may or may not have happened.

Also, if "blacklist" includes "ignore" he wont even see your posts anymore .

{ BitSpill }
bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 05:53:41 AM

I see nothing dishonest. He quoted a price, you said you wanted to wait to see how the rumor posted out, he said ok, and alluded to information he couldn't share. I see nothing scam like at all.
Same view here.

{ BitSpill }
WaRz0r

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 06:50:06 AM

Sorry not really a scam just very dishonest...
Here's screenshots of the PMS

Pic1

http://i41.tinypic.com/2mnqcdv.jpg

Link > http://i41.tinypic.com/2mnqcdv.jpg

Pic2
http://i40.tinypic.com/b61ug5.jpg

Link > http://i40.tinypic.com/b61ug5.jpg
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: