Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:36:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BUYING COINS  (Read 286 times)
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:59:42 PM

First, you could check the link at my signature to see the coin that I'm currently advertising.  Grin . I said that because I wanted you to do your own research first before buying any coin. After checking if this interests you, participating in our ICO would be your next move. You don't need to put a lot of money into it. Just an amount that you are comfortable with.

My second suggestion for you is Waves. They are currently on the cheaper side of price if you'll compare the technology that they have in their plate. Many people foresee this project to make a significant price jump in 2018 when their plans get implemented.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:09:44 PM

Waves cause nowadays his price is too low, just look at this coin and after some reserches you will see potential in it, just invest some savings in this crypto!

JCM

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:15:51 PM

I put my money on Waves, NEO, Ether and Monero.
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:27:04 PM

I would pick right now those following 3 projects:

1. Waves (Waves NG / DEX)
2. Shift (Phantom release)
3. NEO (starting of next ICO on the NEO platform)
Master Carnegie

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:54:51 AM

What coins are best to buy right now that you think the price will really go high?

Not always speculate is the best way to the discovery of a currency that can generate high gains, today's market, it charges us a knowledge of graphs and trends, we must be hybrid, technical and fundamentalist, speculate is pure fundamentalism. Defining a short-, medium- and long-term strategy means success.
luppecuppe

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:14:25 AM

BNB den can see a level of $ 10 in a short time. As the number of users of the stock market increases, there will be a small amount of investment in BNB. In this case, the price naturally increases.
srqrebel

Activity: 256

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:21:06 AM

What coins are best to buy right now that you think the price will really go high?

Depends on whether you are willing to HODL for a spell (say months or even years), or looking for a quick moon shot.  The latter type is about as hard to predict as a geological earthquake, but there are things to look for that indicate higher odds of a moon shot happening sooner or later.

I like the best of both worlds: A coin that has solid prospects of being around in the long run, regardless of which way the market goes, and at the same time has better than average odds of generating spectacular returns in the near term.  That way, I can have my opportunity to get rich quick, and, failing that, I am still in good shape HODLing for the long term.  Make sense?

There is one coin I know of that fits that bill in spades.  It is a lesser known privacy coin (John McAfee has recently stated that the future of crypto is in privacy coins), one with robust technology and cutting edge features, a competent dev team, a low circulating supply, and a dirt cheap price.  This is a coin that can be counted on to survive any market crash and emerge as a major player in the privacy coin sector.  This coin has nowhere to go but up in the long run, so that aspect is buttoned down.  It is still deeply undervalued (should be at least $20 by now, but its still under $2, due to lack of marketing), so it is practically guaranteed to do a moon shot at some point; it may come soon, because it just experienced a surge last week, and has since consolidated.  If there is a second leg to this surge, it will almost certainly be a spectacular one.

That coin is Spectrecoin, and you can learn more about it here: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin

Come say "hi" to our vibrant and growing community on slack: http://slack.spectreproject.io/

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
PranDoW

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:43:44 AM

In my opinion good coin is DAT. Thas is new project with good potential in future. I will hold it till Q2 2018. Try to find out some information about it maybe you will it as I do
floyd1987

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:58:16 AM

SpectreCoin.
By way of example, TokenPay was $7 back when XSPEC was $0.30, and this was despite it being known that TokenPay had copy/pasted XSPEC's open source code and that they were part of the "old guard" (banking establishment). And, after BTC has dropped significantly, all those U.S. buyers of TokenPay are getting their BTC refunded and aren't getting any TokenPay, basically having done nothing but let someone else hold their BTC while it lost value (man I'd be pissed). If an old guard coin that rips XSPEC's code is worth $7, then I strongly suspect that the marketplace values a privacy coin enough that XSPEC will reach at least $7 in the near future, especially now that it's even more obvious that XSPEC won't result in a TokenPay fiasco. Now, XSPEC is a $1.25. Even at that rate, XSPEC is a good deal; the marketplace has already shown that it values a privacy coin enough to push it up to at least $7, it just takes enough people knowing about it.

Here's where TokenPay really did a number on their U.S. based investors:
https://twitter.com/tokenpay/status/944006789431025665
trainasauruswrecks

Activity: 135

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:15:03 AM

Two I find really interesting are Phore and Elixir.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/phore/
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/elixir/

Almost everything is in the red now because of BCH.
Great moment to buy coins.

Check out the projects and the communities.

Everyone is going to come here to shill coins (Me too, XSPEC and SYS are the two I have the most faith in now)
but ultimately this person is absolutely right.  At this moment everything is down so it's a really good time to buy in on most everything.
Just be sure to research what you're buying and don't buy JUST because it's low.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
              Native TOR+OBFS4 ● Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon! ● Ghost Protocol              
XSPEC SlackTwitter  ◆ FacebookWebsite
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:54:43 AM

No one really know for certain which coins are going to pick up because the market is base on pure speculation. Bitcoin is still the king, if you can buy it at today's price then go for it. As for altcoins, eth, ltc and btc are the one fighting it out. You can buy any one of them as well. As for the sleeping giant, maybe you can try NEO.

But at the end of the day, YOU alone will make the final decision. We can recommend as many coins as we want, but if you are not buying it then all our suggestions will be useless. Used your common sense and better judgement because its your money not ours, Goodluck to you.
My advice, try the new altcoin release and the price is low, but the supply is quite large, because there is a possibility the price will continue to rise. you can try to see it in coinmarketcap.
that's right, we were just guessing and trying our luck by analyzing marketcap and updating information and speculation. certainly need experience and time long enough to be able to predict an opportunity.

Sir_Justin

Activity: 68

DhrX89dGj4JUtm7ueVanTqnPyewp49xwjA

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:11:19 AM

If you want to hodl you best can look at some coins with a low worth (market cap). Before you buy you should take a look at the white paper and the market cap. You can take a look at the website to find more information about the project.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
kumara

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:26:33 AM

I strongly recommend you look into Intensecoin http://intensecoin.com a project that is only four months old and yet has a lot of potential for a breakout in 2018. Intensecoin is a CryptoNote based coin and so has a lot of the privacy features of Monero, (uses Bytecoin 2.0 code) such as untraceable, unlinkable, and totally anonymous transactions; but because it also uses more of the up to date Bytecoin code is also very fast with lower fees. Intense also uses a hybrid POW/POS. The POS features an innovative secure VPN tunnel on the blockchain.

The VPN is built into the wallet creates secure endpoints for others and leaving your wallet open you have the option of selling secure VPN services, and charging whatever you wish. Commercial VPN's charge upwards to $100 and when push comes to shove they will share your info with LEO's.

This coin is price is around 50 sats ($0.007) and right now can only be bought at https://stocks.exchange/trade/ITNS/BTC
But major exchanges are in the works for 2018.

Check out the whitepaper and roadmap at http://intensecoin.com
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:47:48 AM

Its buying time, buy Bitcoin the price now is lowering a little bit and hold it for a long period Bitcoin will recover again for sure until the coming  year
Raihan050

Activity: 443

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:29:50 PM

It's time to buy Bitcoin. The price of bitcoin getting lower and lower.
Buy bitcoin and hold for long term which makes you profitable.

all_inman

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:39:31 PM

from my point of view it would be better to convert everything in fiat
realknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:49:39 PM

for now and his fore is the most appropriate bitcoin of choice for infestation.

Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:01:52 PM

The market right now is in very fluctuating and in red zone. I think the best to buy and hold these two will actually on top bitcoin and ethereum. Buy and save bitcoin same as well in ethereum these will give you more profit in year 2018.
lolchina

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:04:53 PM

I am stockpiling coins for 2018 atm at this discount prices that are out of icos and are in thier withdrawal stage like everex who i bellive that will be a 5-6$ worth coin.Also buying back etherium for pos stage that should come at the end of the 2018 and hopping to see the price for it at 5k Grin
supto005

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:22:52 PM

It's the time to buy Bitcoin. Now, the price of Bitcoin getting lower. Buy Bitcoin and hold it for long term. Hopefully it will increase soon.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: