Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:10:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is DEAD for small payments, Bitcoin Cash is the FUTURE  (Read 1527 times)
paolo099

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:59:24 AM

claiming Bitcoin Cash is the future is something we already saw in the past, every new coin were a revolution to crypto world! and then, after couple of days/months/pumps everyone was back to BTC forgetting the new "amazing" coin.
I do agree with you that the transaction fees at the moment are a dealbreaker thing, way too high and not worth for small transaction, as now we just have to wait for the implementation of a new protocol; diversification is always a good choice if you have the money for that but definitely BTC cash is not the new messiah.
cjinny

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:00:03 PM

The cost of expensive bitcoin transactions is influenced by the bitcoin price itself, the factor of the number of users who send bitcoin also affects transaction costs. Bitcoin is not suitable for small amounts of payment. if we say bitcoin like a diamond, will you buy a plate of food using a diamond?
icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:08:27 PM

BCH can not replace the BTC.
There are many negative moments. The biggest problem is not a decentralized currency. At any time, its course can move to the right side of Roger Ver.
I made a translation yesterday in his network. It took 1 hour 23 minutes.
Would this suit a crypto community?
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:12:20 PM

I believe that this is what makes people look more at bitcoin as an investment vehicle than it is for daily transactions. This is a problem that has not been resolved, so some companies decide not to use it again as a means of payment. For example with steam companies, who reject it because of the huge transaction fee that makes users complain. But I do not agree if you say die, maybe better said less used than dead.
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:25:01 PM

I know that today bitcoin has decreased, and I think it's normal when conditions like this. and I'm sure in the new year 2018 bitcoin will rise.
and BCH is also good, in a short time BCH can reach the price of $ 8000. it is very amazing, but we see, whether BCH can survive?
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:13:17 PM

Everytime bitcoin has this transfer fees issue, there are so many people comes and make topic about " bitcoin dead and the future is bitcoin cash" , like ,what?
There will be the "topic starters" in the thread, then the "newbies who supports BCH" boasting about BCH, then there are us who believe in bitcoin.
For all bitcoin believer :
1. Dont be panic and keep holding your coins. Bitcoin is the big thing like gold or maybe diamonds, and nobody use gold or diamonds for daily payments.
2. Remember, people that use bitcoin is massive, so much more than other coins, so it is normal to have a lot of transaction. Not to mention this is considered a high time (christmas + new year eve) season, and the price really goes up before, so people want to cash some to use money to spend on this holiday, or buying things, so i guess it is normal.
3. We, bitcoiners, are doing bitcoin because we want profit right? okay, seeing that price jumps so high, it is natural that a lot (yes a lot) of people do transaction, whether it is exchange, selling, or moving to another wallet.
4. Thats it i guess for bitcoiner. Because i believe there will be many people that hold bitcoin read this topic.

For all bitcoin cash believer :
1. I know you guys want some money, easy money, but just be careful, bitcoin cash is not a decentralized currency, it is owned and operated 51% by a group of criminal in an "making money via online" world. It is like you store your money into the bank and the owner is the robber itself.
2. Do you bitcoin cash believer has a real prove that one of bitcoin.com founder sold all his bitcoins? If yes, then show us !
3. And last, come on, you provoke people with some lowly rank account? Why? Because you scared if your " real" account known as FUD? And it can disturb your earning in BITCOIN on this forum? Well some of you has high rank i guess, maybe you re the person behind these low rank account (newbie etc) ?

DimaS1574

Activity: 448
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:51:18 PM

maybe you are right  because small payment  really takes  a lot of time. and it is bother me. to my mind it will be better to use one coin  for small and big payments
laracastvue

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:53:13 PM

We cannot pay our members payouts via Bitcoin anymore, this is completely impossible.
We sent payments ranging $1 - $10 with fees of $2 - $6 already 5 days ago and these payments are unconfirmed.

We are going to change our approach and be among the first businesses that pay in Bitcoin Cash and stop paying in Bitcoin.
It's just impossible to work with Bitcoin anymore.

Are you guys wondering why people move to Bitcoin Cash? It's not only because of speculation, it's because Bitcoin in its current form is a dead zombie walking in Crypto land.

Even though bitcoins cash might surpass bitcoins i will still pursue on holding the bitcoins and keep on making it increase because i started on this coins so i will further continue till the value will increase to the highest level.
djpitagora

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:11:52 PM

Bitcoin is the big thing like gold or maybe diamonds, and nobody use gold or diamonds for daily payments.

Nowhere in satoshi's vision was Bitcoin to be used only for expensive things. And right now I don't think there is a single real business that uses it as such. All current real users are making small payments, and this market is dieing. I'm not saying BTC Cash is the future, because it's not. It has the exact same problem. But unless these transaction fees are not lowered only speculators will use BTC. And no coin can survive long term with just speculators.
Get-Paid.com (OP)

Activity: 1842
Merit: 389

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:46:39 PM

Bitcoin is the big thing like gold or maybe diamonds, and nobody use gold or diamonds for daily payments.

Nowhere in satoshi's vision was Bitcoin to be used only for expensive things. And right now I don't think there is a single real business that uses it as such. All current real users are making small payments, and this market is dieing. I'm not saying BTC Cash is the future, because it's not. It has the exact same problem. But unless these transaction fees are not lowered only speculators will use BTC. And no coin can survive long term with just speculators.

Some people see Bitcoin as speculative means to speculate and make easy gains.
It's just an utterly idiotic thing to do and to look at Bitcoin as speculative "Gold" and not as means of payment.

Officially as of today we stopped supporting Bitcoin and we pay our members in Bitcoin Cash, it's officially done.

🍀 Read our Blog how to make money from Gambling --> https://gamblingfreebies.com/ 🍀

💰 Our Top Bitcoin Faucet --> https://freebitcoin.io 💰
Ckjnow

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:56:35 PM

HODL BTC  Grin
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 05:13:53 PM

Well, there is no other opinion that price is not affordable for the microtransactions when it comes to Bitcoin but things will definitely get better soon and I don't see any other good and the long-term option at the moment. It's too early to label 'DEAD' not only to Bitcoin but any other serious and struggling coin as things are not developed yet and even the beta app doesn't work well during development so being optimistic, I think we should give it some time.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:40:12 PM

We cannot pay our members payouts via Bitcoin anymore, this is completely impossible.
We sent payments ranging $1 - $10 with fees of $2 - $6 already 5 days ago and these payments are unconfirmed.

We are going to change our approach and be among the first businesses that pay in Bitcoin Cash and stop paying in Bitcoin.

Are you guys wondering why people move to Bitcoin Cash? It's not only because of speculation, it's because Bitcoin in its current form is a dead zombie walking in Crypto land.

now people have moved to bitcoin cash because bitcoin prices are very expensive, besides the number of bitcoin around the world is getting less. at this time people are choosing altcoin instead of bitcoin because bitcoin will be destroyed.

Get-Paid.com (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:05:49 PM

now people have moved to bitcoin cash because bitcoin prices are very expensive, besides the number of bitcoin around the world is getting less. at this time people are choosing altcoin instead of bitcoin because bitcoin will be destroyed.

If those high fees will remain like this it will be destroyed.

🍀 Read our Blog how to make money from Gambling --> https://gamblingfreebies.com/ 🍀

saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:21:08 PM

HODL BTC  Grin

BTC for Hold, BCash for payments. Also, we do not forget about the possibility to use ATMs for BCash withdrawal.
BitCoinKeeper

Activity: 89

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:00:45 PM

Bidding Bitcoin Cash stopped after adding to Coinbase and an unusual price increase.
An update from Coinbase CEO @brian_armstrong https://t.co/bNeOAgjHBl
Just wow, price on GDAX went to the moon close to $9500

That was a glitch in gdax and you know it. Trading was stoppped as soon as they noticed the problem, I have read where only a few transactions actually were made, it is in no way an indication as to where bch is heading.

As to the title of your thread https://99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/?
Get-Paid.com (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:09:27 PM

Bidding Bitcoin Cash stopped after adding to Coinbase and an unusual price increase.
An update from Coinbase CEO @brian_armstrong https://t.co/bNeOAgjHBl
Just wow, price on GDAX went to the moon close to $9500

That was a glitch in gdax and you know it. Trading was stoppped as soon as they noticed the problem, I have read where only a few transactions actually were made, it is in no way an indication as to where bch is heading.

As to the title of your thread https://99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/?

Coinbase is just a website, you don't have to use it.
We don't use it to buy Bitcoin neither.

The headlines about Bitcoin Cash with Coinbase are simply irrelevant and meaningless.

otrkid70

Activity: 920
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:10:09 PM

Ridiculous fees,Bottlenecked transactions,Unstable prices......BTC has cut it's own throat and is Hemorrhaging. if the Devs don't get control soon BTC will die and BCC wll take it's place. FACT
BitCoinKeeper

Activity: 89

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:55:17 PM

Ridiculous fees,Bottlenecked transactions,Unstable prices......BTC has cut it's own throat and is Hemorrhaging. if the Devs don't get control soon BTC will die and BCC wll take it's place. FACT

Not even close

Fees are up, due to hundreds of thousands of new customers.

Transactions are up, due to hundreds of thousand of new customers

Unstable prices, due to past 30 days of phenomenal growth in price, this is just a correction.

BCH, pumped by Roger Ver and his ilk, it will not last and soon it will return to it former position.

BTC, has been pronounced dead at last count it was up around 300 times....and counting....
Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:19:01 AM

No wonder why people move to Bitcoin Cash. Look at the fees right now it is very disappointing. Small or big, it doesn't matter at all. I find the fees very unreasonable in every certain respects compared to Bitcoin cash.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: