Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:52:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is DEAD for small payments, Bitcoin Cash is the FUTURE  (Read 1523 times)
Mr.Smithers

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:29:46 AM

IMO there are many better cryptos than bch for small payments. We just need adoption.

Actually the adoption MAY KILL a seamingy low fee cryptocurrency. Look at bitcoin: it had nice and small fees a few years ago. Now look again, today. My thinking goes along the following lines: the higher adoption, the more transactions, the harder to fit all the transactions into a blockchain, then the miners can freely choose only high fee transactions for their confirmations and then we arrive at a high fee problem.
RadyBG

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:40:04 AM

I agree. Bitcoin shouldn't be used for micro payments! The fees are horrifying...
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 09:41:44 AM

We cannot pay our members payouts via Bitcoin anymore, this is completely impossible.
We sent payments ranging $1 - $10 with fees of $2 - $6 already 5 days ago and these payments are unconfirmed.

We are going to change our approach and be among the first businesses that pay in Bitcoin Cash and stop paying in Bitcoin.
It's just impossible to work with Bitcoin anymore.

Are you guys wondering why people move to Bitcoin Cash? It's not only because of speculation, it's because Bitcoin in its current form is a dead zombie walking in Crypto land.

I'm before the same problem about member payout for small payout.
Fortunately my system integrate this high fees problem because my members are as well "owner" of the system.
But it can be the end for little transactions,But I'm sure solutions will be found to put together the "dust".
Solutions like "faucethub" will be found,I'm sure.

landysh007

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:15:23 PM

In my opinion, the bubble will not burst for a long time, there is no reason for this. Bitcoin should grow smoothly in 2018, without sudden jumps.
Partizanai

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:24:33 PM

Bitcoin is an asset, and should be treated like gold, gold is not for day to day payments
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:12:30 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 09:54:58 PM by BartS

IMO there are many better cryptos than bch for small payments. We just need adoption.

Because of the high commission, I can use bitcoin only as an investment tool and do not see a big future for this coin. Many altcoins will be able to develop thanks to a lower commission.

That is a huge mistake, the population of the world are not going to use 20 different currencies, most people only hold two types of currencies, their local currency and dollars or euros, you cannot expect that a shop will accept 20 different coins, there are only going to be at most two coins accepted and it is obvious to me that the two coins leading the race as a currency are bitcoin and litecoin.
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:17:04 PM

I agree. Bitcoin shouldn't be used for micro payments! The fees are horrifying...
Have you agreed to use green address? Low fees? I bet you didn't! I bet you haven't heard of it.

Another thing - lightning network is in development, so when they finish with it be ready for low fees and fast transactions.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:29:32 PM

Indeed, while it can be considered that bitcoin for small payments is dead, since such payments are already economically unprofitable, the commission fee is on average now $ 40 which makes small payments impractical. In order for bitcoin to revive, it is necessary to urgently eliminate this problem otherwise it will continue to lose its popularity and eventually may leave the market.
    Whether the bitcoin is replaced by bitcoin in cash will show the time. Although it is quite possible.
TheOldWolf

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:48:03 PM

BitCash is a temporary solution. We need other options.
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:44:38 PM

I would definitely not talk of Bitcoin as dead in the means of payments that can be made. But its true, a transaction of a small amount in BTC is kind of useless with the high fees that are currently having theirs ways with us. However Im not really into Bitcoin Cash and dont think that this currency will replace Bitcoin anytime soon. I believe that there are much better projects out there that can be used for small or even micropayments. Im looking forward to the developments EOS will bring to the table this year.
Haslett5236

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:49:18 PM

because bitcoin's fee is higher and higher , i am already use other method for small payment

such like ethereum or others . i hope bitcoin's fee will come back low.
developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:52:28 PM

Yeah Bitcoin is a store of value like Gold. Do you can use gold for daily payments? No.
Do you can shares for shopping? Threra a lot of good coins for small payment and daily use.

I like your comparison over there, Bitcoins is very profitable today since market is volatile and it was a huge advantage for those restaurants and even online store to use cryptocurrency as a payment method to pay bills, in this case, the products and goods will be a lot cheaper.
DexterRock

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:41:30 PM

The transaction fees will drop as soon as trading volume drops due to number of small value transactions decreasing, until the fees are low again. There are plenty of alternatives for small payments.
cryptodrei

Activity: 207

The future is your Genome

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:49:20 PM

We cannot pay our members payouts via Bitcoin anymore, this is completely impossible.
We sent payments ranging $1 - $10 with fees of $2 - $6 already 5 days ago and these payments are unconfirmed.

We are going to change our approach and be among the first businesses that pay in Bitcoin Cash and stop paying in Bitcoin.
It's just impossible to work with Bitcoin anymore.

Are you guys wondering why people move to Bitcoin Cash? It's not only because of speculation, it's because Bitcoin in its current form is a dead zombie walking in Crypto land.

You are so wrong to use bitcoin as payment at first,the network congestion are getting worst,you should be paying doge if you want faster transaction or other fast tx confirmation coins out there.

DexterRock

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:58:28 PM

Actually we first need secure and easily usable wallets that can be used for fast transactions by anyone. Until then, no wide spread adoption.
n1drow

Activity: 70
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:28:43 PM

btc is sure not a way to make small transactions
tatnM

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:01:20 AM

Bitcoin certainly is not suitable for small transactions, but you can keep your investments in it. I think that soon more promising coins will come to replace bitcoin, bitcoin will of course remain, but I think he will go to the background, most importantly bitcoin played a role he helped many people to believe in the crypt
Justaguy2

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:07:52 AM

The future is not Bcash, bcash is of ROGER VER. He owns bitcoin.com and hates bitcoin. Go figure that one out, he is a dickhead who copied bitcoin and tries to claim it his own. A future coin would probably be one with a more healthy concept you know... Good team that made their OWN blockchain and didn’t call it bitcoin haha.
Asyifiah

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:10:02 AM

Dogecoin is fast payment and low fees.
but bitcoin always good future , if you want fast paymet you using Dogecoin for spend.
but if you want good future bitcoin is answers guys.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
UsernameBitcoin

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:08:21 AM

Bitcoin had fast transaction times and low fees too when it was used by almost no one. The reason the real Bitcoin has high fees is because people are willing to pay that amount to be included in the blockchain. Bcash is useless. If you want fast and small transactions you can use hundreds of other coins like Dogecoin, Litecoin etc.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print