Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:06:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is DEAD for small payments, Bitcoin Cash is the FUTURE  (Read 1521 times)
barhotka

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:20:32 PM

In my opinion, commissioning the ightning network will give a new burst of power to bitcoin. Instant payments without commission mean a lot in the modern world.  Wink
disam

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:25:25 PM

I do not think bitcoincash is the right option for micropayments. In my opinion i would use xrp ripple for micropayments. The transactions are very cheap and super fast. Also it is a major and very stable altcoin. So the risk of loosing value during the transaction is very small.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:57:37 PM

Bitcoin certainly is not suitable for small transactions, but you can keep your investments in it. I think that soon more promising coins will come to replace bitcoin, bitcoin will of course remain, but I think he will go to the background, most importantly bitcoin played a role he helped many people to believe in the crypt
That seems unlikely, it may happen of course but the development of bitcoin continues and the developers are doing everything they can to maintain bitcoin relevant besides any coin based on the blockchain is going to have the same troubles as bitcoin so a new coin with new technology will have to appear to change this and I do not see any coin ready to do that.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:07:01 PM

We cannot pay our members payouts via Bitcoin anymore, this is completely impossible.
We sent payments ranging $1 - $10 with fees of $2 - $6 already 5 days ago and these payments are unconfirmed.

We are going to change our approach and be among the first businesses that pay in Bitcoin Cash and stop paying in Bitcoin.
It's just impossible to work with Bitcoin anymore.

Are you guys wondering why people move to Bitcoin Cash? It's not only because of speculation, it's because Bitcoin in its current form is a dead zombie walking in Crypto land.

wondering nothing because i see no people moving to bitcoin cash lol..i admit that in december bitcoin transactions fucked,that so many has experienced bigger fees and long period of delayed..but that doesnt mean transfering of bitcoin users to that bitcoin cash.and if didnt realiss why still now the second coin cant make it on top?because hes just only a copycat,with those whales and miners and developers at hes back to pump it up for good publicity.
BtcBling

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:09:29 PM

We cannot pay our members payouts via Bitcoin anymore, this is completely impossible.
We sent payments ranging $1 - $10 with fees of $2 - $6 already 5 days ago and these payments are unconfirmed.

We are going to change our approach and be among the first businesses that pay in Bitcoin Cash and stop paying in Bitcoin.

Are you guys wondering why people move to Bitcoin Cash? It's not only because of speculation, it's because Bitcoin in its current form is a dead zombie walking in Crypto land.

Yes, it is true that small payments of BItcoin has a transaction fee much larger than the transaction costs. I'm  using Bitcoin in a large transaction only so that I will not feel the large transaction fees. I am also thinking that due to rise of Bitcoin value that is why they are charging us of high transaction fees.

maxiimallist

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:23:46 PM

I do not think bitcoincash is the right option for micropayments. In my opinion i would use xrp ripple for micropayments. The transactions are very cheap and super fast. Also it is a major and very stable altcoin. So the risk of loosing value during the transaction is very small.
Yes, you can use almost any altcoin, the choice is very wide. You can use for example litecoin or ethereum. I do not like ripple because banks control this crypto currency.

ⓄⓄ    Bitscreener - The world's first financial data ecosystem powered by blockchain    ⓄⓄ
ⓄⓄⓄⓄ    ICO starts in June 27     ⓄⓄⓄⓄ
Follow Bitscreener  | Facebook | Twitter| Telegram
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 01:34:43 PM

Ethereum fees are very low nowadays.
it is why I have create the token WSPU2 to save much fees.

bitcoinKnight809

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:36:23 PM

While it may be true that bitcoin is indeed facing some scaling issues currently, I see no reason why a buggy Bitcoin Cash would replace it as a payment system when there are many other altcoins next in-line such as Eth or even Ripple.
derdemo

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:46:59 PM

Ethereum fees is most suitable for transaction, when after using ethereum I send payments in BTC I was dissatisfied. Angry
cryptodevs

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:58:21 PM

Bitcoin cash is a trashy coin,ethereum is a lot better than this copycat,ethereum has a solid platform and community which bitcoin cash doesnt have.Ethereum would repalce bitcoin if BTC will come to its end.
SergiOLa

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:49:21 PM

The cost of expensive bitcoin transactions is influenced by the bitcoin price itself, the factor of the number of users who send bitcoin also affects transaction costs. Bitcoin is not suitable for small amounts of payment. if we say bitcoin like a diamond, will you buy a plate of food using a diamond?
grek_al

Activity: 110

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:59:28 PM

Dogecoin is fast payment and low fees.
but bitcoin always good future , if you want fast paymet you using Dogecoin for spend.
but if you want good future bitcoin is answers guys.
It makes a lot of sense, I usually do it with ETH but fees have been going up while speed has been going down so I might try DOGE for a bit.
Anyhow, transferring BTC to BTC is insanity imo, fees are way too high and the speed is slower than me just going to bittrex's building, ripping out the server that has my BTC stored in it and bringing that server to another exchange.
furfurol

Activity: 137

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:09:09 PM

Bitcoin has become a bad steward of the platform. Its values has caused it to become useless. Btc has more flaws than features currently ( relative to other equally available coins). That being said, I'll never get totally out of btc. Kind of like how people frame the first dollar paid at a restaurant, it will serve as a trophy or representative of success in the space.
mrspumpkin

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:16:36 PM

Bitcoin has become a bad steward of the platform. Its values has caused it to become useless. Btc has more flaws than features currently ( relative to other equally available coins). That being said, I'll never get totally out of btc. Kind of like how people frame the first dollar paid at a restaurant, it will serve as a trophy or representative of success in the space.
It's not useless if it's bringing in millions of potential investors a month who will inevitably invest in other coins too.
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:36:52 PM

Very subjective point of view, because you can very easily buy bitcoin and wait for it to cost several hundred thousand dollars for 1BTC, do you think that 21.000.000 BTC for the whole human race will be enough for the price of $ 10,000? I think that the price for it will be higher than a million dollars
JuniAiko

Activity: 126

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 04:39:27 PM

Even if Bitcoin is dead for small payments, it doesn't automatically goes to Bitcoin Cash.
There are way better coins out there, including IOTA and Nano, that have zero fees.
Even Stellar Lumens makes for a much better coin than Bitcoin Cash and even Litecoin that have only delayed the scalability issue.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:51:53 PM

I'm very sure that the bitcoin will still bounce back but at the same time paying with bitcoincash isn't a bad Idea.it's one I have been very positive about for a very long time
The thing which you said is already around us. You can check small payments with bitcoin. I am nowadays putting too much lower fees and the transaction is confirmed very faster within a minute. So it means that you can also do small payments with bitcoin and the fees you put on it will not be required as a bigger which we were used to put a few months ago. Now bitcoin is much smoother in transactions.
rbys90

Activity: 25
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:04:22 PM

I don't think so, theres still litecoin.
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:43:50 PM

I think bitcoin will never die very cheap because bitcoin demand is very high everyone wants bitcoin and not only that bitcoin is also supported by all founders and companies who already use bitcoin for its payment if bitcoin price collapsed is sure to be many who bought it, but for bitcoin cash it seems I still doubt it because bitcoin cash is still not much supported by other coin, with bitcoin cash is still a little coin that I can buy.
J_CCreate
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:50:31 PM

We just need to wait for the implementing of Lightning Network. Fees are going to be extremely low and the speed will increase to the VISA and XRP level.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: