Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 09:36:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WePower or Envion?  (Read 1863 times)
Faruque312

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 09:24:57 PM

both of are good, but envion in 6 position in ico's , you can say i do their sig campaign thats why i support it, but i say real this is true you see this project before then juzz i am true or not, i dont say wepower bad its also good ico but envion is better then it in my opinion

pearlsome

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:58:53 PM

If you consider these two ICOs. Y would invest money in both. But not too much. Since the projects are good, but too much advertising. Usually about successful projects do not say everywhere. They pass for a few minutes and many do not even know what was ICO. In my opinion, it's better to buy after ICO in a time when the price goes down. Now the end of sales and no bonuses. Therefore, not the best time to buy.

◎ SALE STARTS ON MAY 3rd ◎ UTC+7:00 ◎
◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦ MSTCOIN.IO ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
◎ Decentralize AI Cryptocurrency Trading Platform ◎
  ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
 ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
   ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
yareklamator

Activity: 154

Magic is real

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:15:37 PM

One of ICO has already ended, the second is nearing the end. Have you thought about buying so long or recently learned about the projects? This is not fraud, but good promising technologies. You can choose any of the two projects, and you will not lose. And also good teams and a large fund of collected money. Y still can buy WePower, as far as I know.
Genovese

Activity: 284
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:17:10 PM

Envion has finished - Wepower won't last much. Sometimes it can be a better business to buy less hyped ICO's - there's a lower risk of port ICO dumping.

wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 03:34:59 AM

Both is good project because they has minimum viable product already. If I not wrong Wepower token is utility token and Envion is deviden token, and both consist of solid team. But i prefer Wepower because their project will help for green energy producer to growing their bisnis by create platform for green energy asset trading so green energy asset will be more liquidity and more value, so that mean they also has aim to protect this earth from global warming and pollution.

Newboybb

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:41:06 AM

There's no question, WePower.
You can compare the two ICO project of heat, in the Telegram, every day there are a lot of people are discussing Wepower, and you can see on twitter and facebook Wepower advertisements, so the marketing of the ICO project is very successful, I'm bullish on Wepower.

Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:18:34 PM

Envion ico was successful i don't know much about we power but both are energy generating companies. We power concept is different i will put my money on envion. The team was terrific i hope they succeed in the market space as they did during their crowdsale.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
mark_henry

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:26:23 PM

Please let me know which project is better for long time investment and token usability?
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:30:24 PM

they are both 2 big ICO.. i prefer ENVION because they seems to have a very clear roadmap.... I have made Envion bounty campaign and I'm making We Power one also....
BeruchN

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:32:20 PM

they are both 2 big ICO.. i prefer ENVION because they seems to have a very clear roadmap.... I have made Envion bounty campaign and I'm making We Power one also....

And which one do you prefer so far, judging from their bounties? Any recommendations?

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
Pa1n

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:32:42 PM

My choice is WePower. I think they have huge momentum. I see all their promo everywhere. Envion is also good but i pick WP.

almtu

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:33:20 PM

I guess both are good and better. I have a little idea of both ICOs name.  Both are profitable wether envion or wepower. This two will succeed in the future. Both will come to the long run breath.
sunno330

Activity: 406

homt.net

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:44:06 PM

I guess both are good and better. I have a little idea of both ICOs name.  Both are profitable wether envion or wepower. This two will succeed in the future. Both will come to the long run breath.
I also talking the same speak with your talk. When there are a lot of good things and can grow more then, need to buy/invest on that. sometimes it can not be profitable, but patience is the best way for anything.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
lighterkek

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 10:14:17 AM

WePower is a really great project Ask anyone whom you ask Ask the back of the project will not come back I think that you should use your money in this direction my friend again talk to someone else get the idea but we all know we will do
biticotalk

Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:36:53 AM

WePower is a really great project Ask anyone whom you ask Ask the back of the project will not come back I think that you should use your money in this direction my friend again talk to someone else get the idea but we all know we will do
Today, I had a regurgitation. The choice is so great that the eyes run. Now is a good time to buy tokens WePower, Credits. My previous experience was successful. Now I'm analyzing more than 900 tokens of different start-ups
dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:43:23 AM

In this comparison, I will not even here give my facts or points of those projects. It probably all depends on how much you want to receive in the future, personally I chose Envion, so I'm here and even say nothing more.
kante colo

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:11:40 AM

WePower is all made possible by tokenizing the energy. WPR token holders will be given free energy tokens. It's better.
Lemer

Activity: 139

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:57:29 AM

I think it's Wepower.
Although Wepower has yet to start ICO, Wepower is hot, and you can often see their ads on twitter and facebook. Grin

bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:59:02 AM

I think wepower is a good choice, they are very active and I like their work and their concept. At least I have not done so much research but my first choice would be WePower and not Envion.
sirleaf

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:02:10 PM

Although Envion ICO has come to an end but I think I will go for Envion rather than WePower. The Envion ICO was a huge success. If you were unable to buy during the ICO, you can get it once it is on the exchange. It is a coin with great potentials.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: