Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:45:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happens next with Atlcoin?  (Read 407 times)
kandholabhavna

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:30:09 AM

All the people with new money that has now come into crypto recently will now look at other avenues for growing their bitcoins. Greed will take over them when they find out about alts and the money shall flow into alts and hence a alt rally is very much expected.

Hariz

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:36:12 AM

BTC down - Alts down rule doesn't really apply to all coins.
For instance, ETH was stable last week while BTC did a bear run. NXT and ARK has been fairly stable this week.

┨▪ ▪ ▪❒ SEND ❒▪ ▪ ▪┠
A token designed for massive adoption
                          ╌┨Whitepaper┠╌
╔═══════╗  ╔═══════╗  ╔═══════╗  ╔═══════╗  ╔═══════╗
Website       Facebook       Twitter        Telegram       LinkedIn
╚═══════╝  ╚═══════╝  ╚═══════╝  ╚═══════╝  ╚═══════╝
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:28:56 AM

The Pattern you mentioned is correct, but standards are born to be broken. You remember the standard already was:

-BTC up ---> Altcoin up.
-BTC low ---> Altcoin down
-BTC stability ---> Altcoin up.

December 20 last year, Ethereum had a price of $ 7.67 and Bitcoin $ 807 or so or less, based on this pattern I mentioned, but again the pattern may change, investment has increased exponentially, it is complicated to calculate a new pattern for next year.
Boomber

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:44:44 AM

now it seems that the effect of bitcoin has been reduced because when bitcoin prices rise or fall there are some altcoin which still continue to increase significantly such as the IOTA that has continued to rise in recent weeks but there is also altcoin that decreased.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:58:08 AM

yes, altcoin is difficult to predict, sometimes altcoin can give pleasure to us and also sometimes give disappointment. and some other altcoins like BCH are up, Litecoin is up, ETH rises when BTC price goes down.
I think if the bitcoin has recovered, another altcoin will be down or stable.
liafloor

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

[Proof-of-contract protocol]

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:03:49 PM

It was a very small correction. Soon the price of bitcoin can drop to 10 000, altcoins will also ask. It's necessary. It is not necessary to be afraid of this, the prices will then grow back. You must be ready for this.

chrisfatos

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

DIW - Decentralized Security

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:30:35 PM

Its simple as a kid game. Bitcoin cash is going to replace bitcoin and all alts going to moon with bitcoin cash.
Fast and cheap transfers is the first point for crypto currencies. Bitcoin is only investment commodity for newbies.

I respect your view, but i think Bitcoin Cash is quite unstable at the present time. It's more like a roller coaster ride and i would trust it too much right now. I do believe though that altcoins will go up, but how is another question.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
rallyko

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:47:18 PM

It was a very small correction. Soon the price of bitcoin can drop to 10 000, altcoins will also ask. It's necessary. It is not necessary to be afraid of this, the prices will then grow back. You must be ready for this.

Do you think that correcting bitcoins will be so strong? If the price bitcoin drops to 10,000, then the cost of the altcoins will greatly decrease in the altcoin-dollar ratio. In addition, traders will not want to miss the opportunity to buy bitcoin at such an attractive price and sell their altcoins to buy bitcoin. It's my opinion.

Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:15:39 PM

We should not define that BTC up - altcoin down or sth likes that. We are traders and we have to have the responsibility for our money. Let research and find the main reason. Dont base on the recipe
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:27:04 PM

No, I think alts won't be dumped if BTC would raise if there won't be dozens of forks and positive news about bitcoin.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:33:14 PM

I think that bitcoin will be stable for some time, this will give a boost to the increase in prices for altcoins in January - February.
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:47:05 PM

Hello guys,

As you have seen the BTC has dropped from 20000$ to 16000$, and everyone knows this is a necessary adjustment.
Recipe:
-BTC up ---> Altcoin down
-BTC down ---> Altcoin down

But one thing is that almost altcoin is not go down or reduced very little although it has been greatly increased in crazy December.

What is your next prediction if BTC up again?
Altcoin up or down or stability.

No one can know for sure, only thing, at this time, things are very good. I hope the next year is the same!
But i thinks:
jacquelinecr

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:26:19 PM

Bitcoin will continue on this rise. so will altcoins but in the end only a few altcoins will survive.
MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:56:17 PM

People of all over the world who knows about cryptocurrency choices the popular coins like bitcoin, ethereum or altcoin.
all people can’t afford to use all type of crypto because of their ability. There are so many pumping and dumping happens with bitcoin or other altcoins. When bitcoins price dumps it effects on other alts too. We never can say about any altcoins future properly but something can say and all people who are involved with cryptocurrency can say that its market will not finish quickly. Better position is waiting for future.
xGeraValerax

Activity: 490
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:25:22 PM

In social networks, there was information that co-owner Bitcoin was exchanging his ;; portfolio; on dollars, that's why you need to wait for a decrease in Bitcoin's rate
Elsonbol

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:49:03 PM

Atlcoin is long-term projects which need time, people who buy BTC then begin sort and to understand that and to buy such Atlcoin therefore they will grow and bring money to people who have bought them earlier
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:12:05 PM

Atlcoin is long-term projects which need time, people who buy BTC then begin sort and to understand that and to buy such Atlcoin therefore they will grow and bring money to people who have bought them earlier
I adhere to that rule when I am convinced that I do not need to spread and disperse my attention to altcoin. It is better to deal with several and in your opinion the most promising. Then do not have to sort and learn a lot of information.
Rony24h7

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:17:56 AM

People choices the popular coins like bitcoin,ethereum or other altcoin who knows about cryptocurrency of all over the world.
Because of their ability all people cant afford to invest into all type of crypto. Pumping and dumping happen with bitcoin or other altcoins much there. It effects on other alts too when bitcoins price dumps. We can say something about it and all people who are involved with cryptocurrency can say that its market will not finish quickly though we never can say about any altcoins future. Future will come with a better position.
buhna

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:26:54 AM

I think that in general there will be growth in the long term. Especially if it is now a fall, then this is an advantageous time for buying coins of the first echelon. If you play in the short term, then it's harder to guess because it affects not only the cost of bitcoins, but also various news projects, new laws, news of a larger scale plan. Probably, it is worth the main part of money to invest in its original coins and gradually expand your portfolio.

senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:52:06 AM

In the behavior of bitcoin in relation to altcoyins and vice versa, one can not calculate all the reasons. This is the complexity and unpredictability of their behavior. It has already been noted that previous observations do not work at the present time. If earlier with an increase in bitcoin, altcoyins were falling in price, which was logical, but now it is just the opposite. And in the last two weeks, when bitcoin was floating down and down, the altcoyins surprisingly almost all grew very well in value.
       I hope that this year the altcoyins will go up, for bitcoin it is not so important. On the contrary, if bitcoin again starts wildly rising, states can individually or jointly take measures to regulate it and limit it. It will be bad for all the crypto currency.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: