Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:05:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES about to go up  (Read 547 times)
flinty69

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:13:55 PM

I also heard about a pump before new year. But i can not understand the reason. There is no anything that they can announce or release during thiss period. I think there is no good new till smart contracts.

Erm...except that on 22nd December they will finally have full activation of WavesNG on the main net frame and have the fastest blockchain on the planet?
ikipardi

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 10:37:35 PM

i think hold this coin until giveaway  Huh
uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:45:19 PM

Waves has been a dead coin for a long time... I dont know why it suddenly came from three dollars each to more than eight, and it suddenly touched more than $13 because of FOMO, nothing more than that.

Why is that exactly? Waves price seems like a rollercoaster ride - every time it steadily goes up and reaches certain peak it goes full speed down.

The price is going up because people has understood that this is probably one of those projects who really have their project being working, i mean, their dex works smoothly, and the price is going up, what else could it need to be a succesfull coin?

I might be wrong, so I would appreciate your input on the initial statement (why should it go up after the 10K waves handout)?

I shame myself about blaming all those who said "buy waves at $2, you will not regret about that"

I feel like i am a stupid when i think that i dumped more than 1000 waves at $3 each.
Gangy

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:00:41 AM

I am following the waves for couple of months now and still waiting for that moon. I’m not saying i am not satisfied with how it multiplied in last month but i want to see it reach 50-100 dollars. Hope it won’t take long.

JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:16:02 AM

It definitely will shoot up in the coming days as it entered a rather big exchange with many users in it. We are already seeing that it became bullish few days ago with different announcements given by the team. You should also consider the developments that it has been making in the past months. All of the indicators are bullish and people should start buying this coin while its dirt cheap. I'm a Waves supporter since the beginning and this feels very good as en early adapter of it.  Grin
josebcn

Activity: 394
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:59:34 AM

Seems interesting but I'm hodling my Waves and won't trade them. Smiley

Telegram Group Crypto Gifs Channel https://t.me/Cryptogifschannel
Eddyc

Activity: 1015
Merit: 391

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:34:29 AM

The Waves updates are coming soon, the price may exceed $ 100 now is the time to buy,therefore we should not regret it afterwards,there is a lot of information.

Note* I write about projects that can do something for society. Now whether this will happen depends not on me, but on the project team. I'm just a writer... DYOR
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:41:57 AM

The Waves updates are coming soon, the price may exceed $ 100 now is the time to buy,therefore we should not regret it afterwards,there is a lot of information.
We are still hoping for that to happen, waves really doing well so holding and continue supporting this project will bring positive result in the long process, it's much better to think of this as an asset an additional passive earnings after some months or years.
a29654

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:54:43 AM

Hold waves until march/April.

Sell at ~$150
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:03:14 AM

Whales have been accumulating waves for months.
They will keep supressing price. Why? Because waves has so much to come. They want your cheap waves. This will have a massive 2018 - mark my words.
Just check the partnerships, the roadmap.

Buy and Hold long term.

Words marked.
Now, how to go about winning that 200 waves. Anybody feel like waving me some waves?
Koioss

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:38:17 AM

I believe waves will win. I think 2018 will be waves’s year.
İt isn’t 100$ away. We will be patient and see.  Smiley

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
cemx

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

https://i.imgur.com/0dgtBou.png

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:47:46 AM

I guess escape everyone from btc becuse its looking down. Altcoin rising from this reason .'' I guess'' Tongue

bearex

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:51:07 AM

True. Waves might be another coin that will follow ETH. So if you hold it, it might just rise into $100 levels like ETH, and eventually even further. If it actually is better than ETH, it could also surpass it.
Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:36:54 PM

Of course! The best time to buy a coin on the bottom and earn very well. On September 26 Waves Smart Accounts were activated on MainNet. They were designed to enable the most-needed functionality, like multi-signature accounts, atomic swaps, and 2FA. However, there’s more: https://blog.wavesplatform.com/stateful-smart-accounts-part-1-315731d8c06
ssuchy

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:20:55 PM

True. Waves might be another coin that will follow ETH. So if you hold it, it might just rise into $100 levels like ETH, and eventually even further. If it actually is better than ETH, it could also surpass it.
in fact, today there are a lot of competitors of the etherium and because of the poor condition of the crypto-currency market it is very difficult to predict who can be the best of all.
Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:46:17 PM

Waves have everything you need for mass adoption, but the price does not go up, although the charts show the accumulation. There are already about 15 public blockchains with smart contracts and on the approach of Urban, Definity, Audix. There are also private blockchains. Who will take the leading place? Time will tell us. Be patient.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: